IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

Kevin levrone benches for first time in 4 years...check it out

The maryland muscle machine is back yall......and seems to be wanting to make a transformation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIKH6m5comI

interesting video, check it out.....Mind you, he used to do 500 for triples
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=808CRylR4Ms

dont know if he will be juicing or not....never the less, awesome topic....I am stoked

Today’s my first day in the gym. I’ll be posting some footage of the day later on.

I’m doing this steroid free. I’m coming from a low weight and I haven’t trained with free weights in over four years. The muscle memory and the fact that I’ll be ramping up my calories from 1,500 a day to 3,000 a day is why I believe I’m able to do 5 lbs a week. I’m going to do this safely and I’ll be telling you what I’m eating and what supplements I take, if any.

Kevin

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    This guy is amazing! hopefully he makes a good comeback!

I read his blog.....guys, he JUST started like a couple days ago. He is staying natural, and his goal is 245 pounds starting at 206.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    nobody will really know exactly how 'natural' he's doing it. But coming from a long deconditioning break will leave his body super primed for anabolism. That and considering he's a genetic freak I think he'll blow up like a balloon natural or otherwise

awesome symmetry back in the day

This guy used to be one of my favorite bodybuilders. I am super stoked to see his transformation

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    is HGH considered all natural?

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Well considering he used to only train 5 months out of the year and still place top 3 in the olympia I think he'll be fine. But think of all the gear he's done, it's safe to say he's on TRT.

And probably HGH. And everything. I hope he's juicing I want him to come back and win

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    he'll be ready on gameday!!

im stoked to see him back

when i started dropping my weight, and i decided to go for bigger - he was and is probally my favourite. i liked his attitude and energy....

HUGE!

at 245, he'll look incredible. and he knows his body. he'll do it.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    nice!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    It would take me over 3000 calories to maintain 206lbs.....how is he going to get to 245lbs with 3000 calories a day?

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    He is Kevin Levrone. Looking at weights is good for an easy 20-30 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by F4iGuy View Post
    He is Kevin Levrone. Looking at weights is good for an easy 20-30 lbs.
    ya I guess, that's messed up seems like if he was seriously looking to put on size though, he'd have to eat more than 3000 calories a day if he was active.

Sure he has great geneitcs for body building that's obvois, but he's been up to 250+ lbs, and dropped down to a 200lb frame, not a real impressive 200lb frame either.

A lot of guys never touch a weight in their life and look better than him. But for some reason the guy can put on muscle like no other.

I don't belive everything he is saying though, you can't get a 245lb low BF build eating 3000 calories a day. Even with low carb and high protein I don't think you could maintain that size if you were close to moderatly active.

As far as him being all "natty" like others have posted, I'm sure he is on TRT and Jay Cuttler only uses supplements too, his sponsors.

Kevin is a legend, awesome, but this is honestly a way to draw attention to his "transformation" to gain some sponsors, I'm assuming. I'm also assuming he'll have an amazing transformation.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Any links to the foods/macros for this '3000' calorie diet?

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    The maryland muscle machine is back yall......and seems to be wanting to make a transformation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIKH6m5comI

interesting video, check it out.....Mind you, he used to do 500 for triples
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=808CRylR4Ms

dont know if he will be juicing or not....never the less, awesome topic....I am stoked
    this is another evidence that 'the name of the game' is all about diet and consistent workout. Interesting video but it kills my motivation a little bit because I'm in search for a permanent gain. lol
    Last edited by J431S; 05-30-2009 at 09:12 AM.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Im 100% in thinking that he can and will make it to his goals now. Men like this have already proven themselves,I think now he is trying to prove to himself that he can do this. I wish him the best of health in his journey

Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    Im 100% in thinking that he can and will make it to his goals now. Men like this have already proven themselves,I think now he is trying to prove to himself that he can do this. I wish him the best of health in his journey
    I think Kevin is an amazing athlete, has good genetics, obviously some great knowledge of diet and body mechanics, and work ethic.

I can almost garantee, he follows through with his plan, and reaches his personal goal.

As far as him doing it natural, getting to his former level, I don't think he was ever much over 245 with using.

He surley has to be on TRT at this point in his life at least and I'd be willing to bet he'll be on a nice stack soon.

No one can get to his former level with out AS, I don't care if you are cross breed with a silver back.

ESPECIALLY with a 3000 calorie diet.

Yeah he is definitely on something. His stated caloric intake before all of this was 1500 cals a day. My girlfriend takes in more calories than that. And his starting weight was 206 at 5'10. Something doesn't add up

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    do u guys really think hes got the ability to come back and win after such a long break and sumone like dex whos kept up with it the whole time? And i wonder how far he would be if he had kept lifing, dieting, being geared out, competing? And how old is he now?

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I don't think he's planning on making a comeback. Did he say that somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    He's stated before, that he'll still win an Olympia.

Can he come back to what he was? Certainly. I bet he can get up to 250lbs in a little over a year maybe.

He has the genetics, diet know how, work out plans, work ethic, he knows what gear his body responds best too obviously too, as he has gear experience.

I really think he has the ability to make a real run, he just can't be posting all over the internet his cycle experience and what he plans on taking. He has to say he's all natty.

He might be ramping up his calories, 3000 for a few weeks, see how his body adjust and asses how many he needs at that point.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Yeah, but we'll see if he can pull it off at 45. I wouldn't doubt him, but it won't be as easy for him to do as it was 10 years ago.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Oh hell yea the Maryland Muscle Machine is back baby!

Why don't some of these ex pros write a book about their, performance enhancing drug use, pre contest secrets ect. If they just told the truth they could make some money off of it.

But all in all I will follow this, and I am betting that he can have some fantasic results doing it natural, but he will never be what he was without drugs. You just can't do that.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, but we'll see if he can pull it off at 45. I wouldn't doubt him, but it won't be as easy for him to do as it was 10 years ago.
    He's 45?!?

Age don't mean a thing with HGH + Testosterone .

At 45, He is probably on TRT even if he never messed up his levels from the AS when he was body building.

I don't think former body builders can publish what AS's cycles they have ran, cause they would probably be indited like MBL and it would be bad for the sport in some peoples eyes (naive ones).

I think after 7 years you can't be charged in some states though? Forget what it's called.

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member
    sweet

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Age don't mean a thing with HGH + Testosterone .

At 45, He is probably on TRT even if he never messed up his levels from the AS when he was body building.

I don't think former body builders can publish what AS's cycles they have ran, cause they would probably be indited like MBL and it would be bad for the sport in some peoples eyes (naive ones).

I think after 7 years you can't be charged in some states though? Forget what it's called.
    Statute of limitations. Levrone is coming back eh? I think that just inspired me to go do a little back work

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    do u guys really think hes got the ability to come back and win after such a long break and sumone like dex whos kept up with it the whole time? And i wonder how far he would be if he had kept lifing, dieting, being geared out, competing? And how old is he now?
    Yes I do. I think with a nice stack and over 3000 calories diet as J-dog mention, he certainly can do it again. He's got the genetics and valor to prove himself again.

at this point in time, he has no plan to compete

He's posted a before shot of his upper body....

http://www.levronereport.com

What do you guys reckon his bf% is right now?

CR160231 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    He's posted a before shot of his upper body....

http://www.levronereport.com

What do you guys reckon his bf% is right now?

hmm, around 15% or so i'd say

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    sorry if im out of it but what happend to him? why did he get so small from where he was

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    Today痴 my first day in the gym. I値l be posting some footage of the day later on.

I知 doing this steroid free. I知 coming from a low weight and I haven稚 trained with free weights in over four years. The muscle memory and the fact that I値l be ramping up my calories from 1,500 a day to 3,000 a day is why I believe I知 able to do 5 lbs a week. I知 going to do this safely and I値l be telling you what I知 eating and what supplements I take, if any.

Kevin
    Why are your post going from first to third person throughout this thread?

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    I find it really interesting that he's keeping a detailed log and doing it for everyone to see regardless if he's doing natural or not.

kevin is the maryland muscle machine

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to see he's making a comeback.

Thread Information