Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Lmaooooooooooooo.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    do people really do this?
    hell, I have no idea.... I'm sure for every fvcked up thing you can think of: There is at least one person out there that'd say, "that's my dream!"
    people bang monkeys, dogs, and horses....so I'd guess there's probably someone shoving a groundhog up there butt too..

J431S is offline Banned
    Omg!!!!!!!!!!! 1

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post

bushido3374 is offline Member
    http://fightingdarwin.blogspot.com/2...ling-myth.html

gerbiling: imaginary acts, engaged in by no gay men who which have entered the public imagination through the process of urban mythmaking. In this illusory category is "gerbiling," an act apparently invented by a right-wing pseudoscientist with a vividly homophobic imagination for a talk show in Philadelphia. Rumors describing hospital admission for this practice--which supposedly involves receiving sexual pleasure from the death throes of a gerbil inserted into the rectum--have moved from city to city and involved various local weather forecasters and certain movie stars. As one prominent gay newspaper wrote, in an article debunking this pseudopractice, "Show us the X-rays!" The persistence of such rumors tells us less about the sexual practices of gay men than it does about the latent belief on the part of the rumor mongers that gay men as a class are characterized by doing weird, unbelievable things to their rectums. The fact that fist f*cking exists, and would provide perfectly adequate fodder for such a belief, simply makes the success of the gerbiling myth all the more remarkable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information