Thread: Savin' Sperm

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Savin' Sperm

This might be a funny question.... but can you just whack it a couple times in a tupper ware jar and stick it in the freezer? Or does the fancy place you go do something special to it to preserve it?

I just hear a lot of talk that TRT is going to possibly slow down my "MOJO"

mgern527 is offline New Member
    ROFL

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I heard it has to be kept at body temp so I save my B/f's in my stomach.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 06-05-2009 at 07:18 PM.

Roshambo is offline Member
    LMAO^^^, but if you are worried bout having little ones, you should be fine after a good PCT and about 3mo. Time.

Blog Entries
    I am on TRT!! I do not do PCT that is why I am wondering about saving a few "swimmers"!

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    imma going to fill up a jar right now.

Zookl is offline Associate Member
    Lol funny question... There are special precautions when you bring it to a lab. If you try it on your own the sperm will die in a few days, even if you put it in your freezer. One of the big things is sterility. I know they add another compund to the sperm to make sure it lives. So, no you can't squirt in a bowl and freeze it. Bring it to a lab...

history in the makin is offline Junior Member
    dsm never a dull moment i hear the mouth is also good haha

Blog Entries
    the mouth is good but my bitch has no more room in there that is why I am looking for alternate lodging!! LOL

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Infertlity with steorids is largely a MYTH even if on HRT.

Comment in:
    • Fertil Steril. 2004 Jan;81(1):226.

Successful treatment of anabolic steroid -induced azoospermia with human chorionic gonadotropin and human menopausal gonadotropin.

Menon DK.

Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Malaya Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: To document for the first time the successful treatment using human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and human menopausal gonadotropins (hMG) of anabolic steroid-induced azoospermia that was persistent despite 1 year of cessation from steroid use. DESIGN: Clinical case report. SETTINGS: Tertiary referral center for infertility. PATIENT(S): A married couple with primary subfertility secondary to azoospermia and male hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. The husband was a bodybuilder who admitted to have used the anabolic steroids testosterone cypionate , methandrostenolone , oxandrolone, testosterone propionate , oxymetholone, nandrolone decanoate, and methenolone enanthate . INTERVENTION(S): Twice-weekly injections of 10,000 IU of hCG (Profasi; Serono) and daily injections of 75 IU of hMG (Humegon; Organon) for 3 months. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Semen analyses, pregnancy. RESULT(S): Semen analyses returned to normal after 3 months of treatment. The couple conceived spontaneously 7 months later. CONCLUSION(S): Steroid-induced azoospermia that is persistent after cessation of steroid use can be treated successfully with hCG and

Urology. 2000 Oct 1;56(4):669. Related Articles, Links

Acquired hypogonadotropic hypogonadism presenting as decreased seminal volume.

Tash JA, McGovern JH, Schlegel PN.

James Buchanan Brady Urology Foundation, Department of Urology, The New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York, USA.

A 32-year-old man with decreased ejaculatory volume was found to have acquired hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Initial evaluation demonstrated castrate levels of testosterone with low serum follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) levels. Semen analysis revealed a volume of 0.35 cc and severe oligospermia. Administration of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) did not effect an increase in LH or FSH, indicating a pituitary defect. Magnetic resonance imaging revealed a partially empty sella turcica. Treatment with human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) alone resulted in normalization of testosterone levels, sperm concentration, and semen volume, as well as the successful conception and delivery of a healthy baby girl. The findings from this case demonstrate the importance of considering low serum testosterone levels in the evaluation of low semen volume, as well as the role of hCG alone as an infertility treatment for acquired hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.

J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1985 Oct;61(4):746-52. Related Articles, Links

Male hypogonadotropic hypogonadism: factors influencing response to human chorionic gonadotropin and human menopausal gonadotropin, including prior exogenous androgens.

Ley SB, Leonard JM.

Although testosterone (T) therapy is sufficient for maturation and maintenance of secondary sex characteristics in hypogonadal men, gonadotropins are required for stimulation of spermatogenesis. Thirteen men with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism received treatment with hCG, followed in 12 by the addition of human menopausal gonadotropin (hMG). All initially had undetectable serum LH and FSH and low T levels and were azoospermic with small testes. During therapy, all achieved normal male levels of T. Twelve of 13 had marked and continuous increase in testicular volume. Three men had sperm in the ejaculate with hCG treatment alone. All but 1 patient developed sperm in their seminal fluid during combined hCG and hMG therapy. Two men achieved three pregnancies, and 2 more had semen that produced hamster oocyte penetration assays in the fertile range during the protocol period. Four of 5 who achieved sperm densities greater than 1 million/ml while receiving combined therapy maintained or increased sperm production while receiving continued hCG therapy after hMG was withdrawn. We examined the response to gonadotropin therapy of men who had received previous T therapy and those who had not. There were no differences in rapidity or degree of response, as assessed by rise in serum T, increase in testis volume, or maximal sperm density achieved. Multiple pituitary deficits and cryptorchidism were negative prognostic factors. In summary, the prognosis for successful stimulation of spermatogenesis in men with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism treated with hCG/hMG is good and not adversely affected by prior androgen treatment. Despite undetectable serum FSH levels, hCG treatment was sufficient to both initiate and maintain spermatogenesis in some patients

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    This might be a funny question.... but can you just whack it a couple times in a tupper ware jar and stick it in the freezer? Or does the fancy place you go do something special to it to preserve it?

I just hear a lot of talk that TRT is going to possibly slow down my "MOJO"
    dsm will store some for you, just close your eyes he will do the rest

note: dont talk to him while he is doing his "collecting" he can only humm

bushido3374 is offline Member
    I was just going to put a couple of my stiff, dirty socks in the freezer.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Gross.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    hahahaha!!!!!!!

jbm

jbm

jbm

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    jbm ...u are genius.

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    jbm ...u are genius.
    Thanks! Don't mention it!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I used to keep it in a milk carton in the fridge but people kept using it in their fvcking coffee....

Blog Entries

Hunter is offline Grateful
    your better off putting them in a fish tank and feeding them every other day.

Blog Entries
    You could put them in a sea monkey tank

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    Haha, I can see your freezer, chicken , beef, frozen peas, sperm, tv dinner, ice cream.

How would you go about using it when it is time? Warm it up in the stove or microwave and use the Ronco "Flavor Injector"?

pyrat is offline Associate Member
    its questions... and answers like these that make this forum all the more worth while.

please sticky this lol

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    yeah even at a sperm bank half of the sperm still die. ive thought about going and making a deposit so i wouldnt have to worry

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    actually it need to be frozen on really really cold temprature I dont remember what tem thou -250 c or something like that.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    actually it need to be frozen on really really cold temprature I dont remember what tem thou -250 c or something like that.
    Yeah its pretty expensive, I think perserving it for 2 years costs like 300 dollars or something.

Thread Information