Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    collar is offline Anabolic Member
    smoking something i say.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    damn!

I'm over 30,

there goes my dreams of being a male stripper.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this a serious thread?

I can't wait till Bojangles comes in here.

You don't need to be a stripper or have some side job to get laid, just have confidence.

Being a stripper or being a bouncer at the strip club is going to bring you the WRONG types of girls ie. STD's, whores, sluts, skanks. If thats the type of girl you want to have a one night stand with or have as a **** buddy go right ahead, but there are tons of other girls out there that you can get laid with that are much better.

Also just because you have a great body doesn't mean you are going to get laid, some girls don't like muscular guys and actually the muscule can work against you because the girls ASSUME you get hit on alot because you are muscular and hopefully you dress nice and have good hygine than its a done deal.

I mean I know hot ass girls that dont get approached that much just because guys think "Oh they must get approached all the time why bother or she can have any dude in her why should I try" etc. etc. etc.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post

You don't need to be a stripper or have some side job to get laid, just have confidence.

Being a stripper or being a bouncer at the strip club is going to bring you the WRONG types of girls ie. STD's, whores, sluts, skanks. If thats the type of girl you want to have a one night stand with or have as a **** buddy go right ahead, but there are tons of other girls out there that you can get laid with that are much better.

Also just because you have a great body doesn't mean you are going to get laid, some girls don't like muscular guys and actually the muscule can work against you because the girls ASSUME you get hit on alot because you are muscular and hopefully you dress nice and have good hygine than its a done deal.

I mean I know hot ass girls that dont get approached that much just because guys think "Oh they must get approached all the time why bother or she can have any dude in her why should I try" etc. etc. etc.

So whats wrong with having the wrong kinda girl. There are 7 days in a week. We are just talkin about 2 nights devoted to the wrong ones.

And you mean the hot ass girls that don't approached.... I know what you mean I am against approachin then myself. Its more fun when you are the one gettting approached....

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    So whats wrong with having the wrong kinda girl. There are 7 days in a week. We are just talkin about 2 nights devoted to the wrong ones.

And you mean the hot ass girls that don't approached.... I know what you mean I am against approachin then myself. Its more fun when you are the one gettting approached....

Nothing is wrong with having the wrong kind of a girl, but when you wake up one morning and you piss ***** blades and you got herpes than the other 5 days of the week just went to hell.

Like I said its your choice who you have sex with, but recommending to become a stripper to get girls is like telling a woman to walk down the street late at night in her bra and panties and see who hits on her first.

Especially us, most of us aren't hideous, we dress nice, and we have great bodies so why should we settle for the sketchy whores? That's for dudes with problems.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

geeze. He is talking about having fun on a friday or sat night. not everyoen is looking for a girl to marry.

also you talk about there are better girls to have one night stands with then strippers. They have std's and are whores and skanks. So what kind of girl do you think is appropriate to have a one night stand with, If a girl fvcks you on the first night does her job really determine if she is a whore or not.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    geeze. He is talking about having fun on a friday or sat night. not everyoen is looking for a girl to marry.

also you talk about there are better girls to have one night stands with then strippers. They have std's and are whores and skanks. So what kind of girl do you think is appropriate to have a one night stand with, If a girl fvcks you on the first night does her job really determine if she is a whore or not.

x2

Its your actions that determine who you are.

Seriously bo is not the end all be all of relantionships.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    thank you

thank you
    No problem personally I think alot of his advice is b.s. If I keep hearing the pick up artist b.s I might puke

Exactly, I wasn't talking about having a girl to marry or anything. I said there are better girls to have one night stands with out there, it all depends on your level of game.

I mean having one night stand with strippers or go go dancers is cool if thats your thing like I said earlier, but you can get better girls to have one night stands with depending on how you communicate with the girl. With a stripper its a no brainer, but once you start moving away from that section of girls its gets more diffcult.

And by whore I don't mean if she bangs you on the first night, I mean if she does this all the time. I mean I know buddies who have banged great girls the first night out with them, yet those girls usually dont do that type of thing. Like I said its just how you communicate with them.

I don't know maybe its easier for me since I live I am in college and for some of the older guys on here its harder as they age. But like I said if you want one night stands go to a bar or club, if you want a **** buddy go to the mall or the gym, if you want a relationship type girl go to trendy hotspots. If you want easy girls become a stripper or work at a strip club

You catch my drift?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Looks like someone found one of their old "Troll" accounts.

***No source checks!!!***

No problem personally I think alot of his advice is b.s. If I keep hearing the pick up artist b.s I might puke

I never said he was, but the words he says are very true and I know this from experience both from myself and because I got buddies who know the game just as well or even better than he does. It's not "pick up artist" because a pick up artist relies on jokes or lines or a type of script, the things he says which come from sources across the internet ultimately teach you how to better respond to woman and how to better communicate.

I mean I think that is a hell of lot better advice than "go become a stripper or bouncer at the club to get laid", but thats just my personal opinion.

Exactly, I wasn't talking about having a girl to marry or anything. I said there are better girls to have one night stands with out there, it all depends on your level of game.

I mean having one night stand with strippers or go go dancers is cool if thats your thing like I said earlier, but you can get better girls to have one night stands with depending on how you communicate with the girl. With a stripper its a no brainer, but once you start moving away from that section of girls its gets more diffcult.

And by whore I don't mean if she bangs you on the first night, I mean if she does this all the time. I mean I know buddies who have banged great girls the first night out with them, yet those girls usually dont do that type of thing. Like I said its just how you communicate with them.

I don't know maybe its easier for me since I live I am in college and for some of the older guys on here its harder as they age. But like I said if you want one night stands go to a bar or club, if you want a **** buddy go to the mall or the gym, if you want a relationship type girl go to trendy hotspots. If you want easy girls become a stripper or work at a strip club

You catch my drift?
    lol. for a one night stand the hotter she is the better. Not her personality or where you meet her. So if a stripper is a 10 then she is a 10. Also in any scened there are easy girls, strip bars, regular clubs or the gym. Stripper go to the gym to you know. Also IMO its harder to go home with a girl from the strip bar then a regular club.

This is just my 2 cents but honestly if you are looking at settling down in your early 20s I think you are prob missing out... What I mean by that is most of the fun I had was in my early 20s. You get older guys like my buddies that are in the 40s having a mid-life crisis...

I hate to say it brotha WOMEN LIE LIE LIE... You know how many times I hear I was the only MOFO she had a one night stand with... Here again even the so called "good girl" goes out in her early 20s and does some shit... not everyone but many do

Thats all opinion you know... You may think a woman that slept with 10 guys is a whore vs another guy that looks past that while issue.

You catch my drift?

What I don't get is the guys that sit at home and don't do shit friday and sat nights... you know I mean come one fellas...

I never said he was, but the words he says are very true and I know this from experience both from myself and because I got buddies who know the game just as well or even better than he does. It's not "pick up artist" because a pick up artist relies on jokes or lines or a type of script, the things he says which come from sources across the internet ultimately teach you how to better respond to woman and how to better communicate.

I mean I think that is a hell of lot better advice than "go become a stripper or bouncer at the club to get laid", but thats just my personal opinion.
    a lot of his stuff is about being confident and showing it. Which is completely correct. But i think trying to play the games that you arent interested and being passive aggressive is BS. I act like i am and that has always gotten me laid.I act like i'm interested if i am and it works.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Also IMO its harder to go home with a girl from the strip bar then a regular club.
    This is very true.

I don't care what "pick up artist" stuff you read on the internet,

If you don't work there, it's harder to go home with a stipper than some girl at a bar, coffee shop, gym, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    this is very true.

if you don't work there, it's harder to go home with a stipper than some girl at a bar, coffee shop, gym, whatever.
    +3 .....

What I don't get is the guys that sit at home and don't do shit friday and sat nights... you know I mean come one fellas...
    everyone has different goals. I go out but dont drink, some guys go out and drink some guys go out once a week and drink. Its just what your into and some guys dont want one night stand some do. Its all just who you are as a person.

This is very true.

If you don't work there, it's harder to go home with a stipper than some girl at a bar, coffee shop, gym, whatever.
    well bo said.....

D7M
    Blog Entries
    well bo said.....

lol. for a one night stand the hotter she is the better. Not her personality or where you meet her. So if a stripper is a 10 then she is a 10. Also in any scened there are easy girls, strip bars, regular clubs or the gym. Stripper go to the gym to you know. Also IMO its harder to go home with a girl from the strip bar then a regular club.
    No where did I mention her personality as the biggest factor about taking her home. I said if you are able to better communicate with woman your chances of taking them home go through the roof and even with strippers you have to have some level of game because hell they get hit on by drunk dudes all the time, that doesnt mean you are trying to get to her know her personality or anything.

Yeah I agree its ALOT harder to go home with stripper than a girl at a regular club because first of all your the amount of strippers compared to the amount of girls in a club is totally different. But it becomes easier if you work there as a bouncer or bartender because you see them all the time and hopefully you strike up a conversation with them.

I mean hell gixxer I live in Florida, I don't need to go to a strip club to find a 10, I literally just walk outside. I mean maybe thats where our philosophy differs, in Florida you can get 9's and 10's at the beach, mall, resturant, costal shops, gym, clubs, bars, wherever and assuming that most of us here are not hideous and actually dress nice and have great bodies than its really not that hard to get a girl to have a one night stand with.

I mean hell she doesn't know your having a one night stand with her, in her mind she is trying to rationalize going home with you in a way she doesn't appear as a slut either she says things like "oh i usually dont do this" or in her mind she thinks "wow this is a great guy I am lucky to have found him"

Where did I mention settling down in your 20's? LOL because I said there are better girls to have one night stands with you assumed that meant I was taking about finding a "good girl" to settle with.

As for why soem dudes on here don't do shit on friday and saturday nights you will be suprised how many guys on here are married and the others take lifting seriously enough that they don't go out that much on cycle because one they can't drink and two they dont want to do something stupid or for another reasons
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 06-07-2009 at 06:32 PM.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Im home on friday and saturday nights...bangin the shit outa my girlfriend

a lot of his stuff is about being confident and showing it. Which is completely correct. But i think trying to play the games that you arent interested and being passive aggressive is BS. I act like i am and that has always gotten me laid.I act like i'm interested if i am and it works.
    Ok I see where your coming from, but to be fair its not about "not acting" interseted or being passive aggresive, its really to put it simply being cocky and funny and not coming off as "needing" her to make your night be great. You don't really have to change yourself completely, for example you being you and being confident has gotten you laid thats because you got it down pat you can always improve if you wanted to. The stuff you see online is really made for those who really have no clue how it works, we are talking bottom of the barrel. The guys who call a girl 10 times a day, the guys who kiss there ass and worship the ground they walk on. Now compare it to beginner steroid users, obivously the longer you do something the more experience and variations you add to your cycles as you become a veteran, same applies to this situation as well. After you gain enough experience your game doesn't look like "a how to guide to pick up women" but rather that was just a kickstart to get you going just as a beginner cycle is just let the beginner novice user get his feet wet. I mean you probably don't notice it but alot of things you do to get girls happens on a subconcious level because you have been doing it so long its second nature and you dont even think about it.

everyone has different goals. I go out but dont drink, some guys go out and drink some guys go out once a week and drink. Its just what your into and some guys dont want one night stand some do. Its all just who you are as a person.
    Exactly, some people aren't trying to get a bunch of one night stands which might sound odd to some dudes, but everyones different and everyones got different goals.

I never argued that, its alot harder to get a girl at a strip club just as it is harder to get a 10 at the club rather than a 8. It all comes down to availability.
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 06-07-2009 at 06:41 PM.

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member
    Look you all don't have to admit it, but most of you have a hard time getting laid.

Hell half of you beat off cause force (aint got nothing else) not choice.

So here we go.

From 19-22 I danced and saw pretty much the whole country.

MEN (yes you) its a great experiance to be the hunted and not the hunter.

Really we all know women have that over us about time we turn the talbles (our group did)

So get cut, be lean, and please start stripping its lots of fun and you can't beat the benefits.

I am sure I am not the only one here so any one else wanna add to support the young men here add please...
    Honestly when I was in High School I had a shaved head and glasses. Always the girls' friend and never a girlfriend. After school that is when i really started getting it. Much older woman lookin for a boy toy and I never complained once about it and never regreted it. I saw some of the girls that never looked at me in school a few years later, and they went from pretty to completely disgusting. Maybe they deserved it. But I say tough crap.

Where did I mention settling down in your 20's? LOL because I said there are better girls to have one night stands with you assumed that meant I was taking about finding a "good girl" to settle with.

As for why soem dudes on here don't do shit on friday and saturday nights you will be suprised how many guys on here are married and the others take lifting seriously enough that they don't go out that much on cycle because one they can't drink and two they dont want to do something stupid or for another reasons
    I have all the respect for the married guy that stays home (I am one of them). The others that take lifting seriously enough that they don't go out that much on cycle because one they can't drink and two they dont want to do something stupid or for another reasons. I am not at all suggesting going out to drink or doing anything stupid. (unless you consider one nighter as doing something stupid or just having fun)

I guess I consider the words one night stand and a good girl in the same sentence as oxymoronic. You aint being to good now come on and admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by PIGPEN8181 View Post
    Honestly when I was in High School I had a shaved head and glasses. Always the girls' friend and never a girlfriend. After school that is when i really started getting it. Much older woman lookin for a boy toy and I never complained once about it and never regreted it. I saw some of the girls that never looked at me in school a few years later, and they went from pretty to completely disgusting. Maybe they deserved it. But I say tough crap.
    Just wait till your 15th year reunion... the words some girls will be replaced with almost all...

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member
    Just wait till your 15th year reunion... the words some girls will be replaced with almost all...
    Don't have to worry because I aint gonna go to the reunion. Sucks to say but I never had anyone to actually call a friend besides the weight room everyday after school jammin out to Pantera pumpin iron. But it's true, no bs.

I have all the respect for the married guy that stays home (I am one of them). The others that take lifting seriously enough that they don't go out that much on cycle because one they can't drink and two they dont want to do something stupid or for another reasons. I am not at all suggesting going out to drink or doing anything stupid. (unless you consider one nighter as doing something stupid or just having fun)

I guess I consider the words one night stand and a good girl in the same sentence as oxymoronic. You aint being to good now come on and admit it.
    How about you go re-read my posts and find where I once said the word "find a good girl". You assumed when I said "there are better girls to have one night stands with than strippers" that I was talking about the "good girls", that was your interpertation of it. Which you said it yourself, girls LIE LIE LIE so even the good girl could be a closet whore

Not that I have anything against strippers or anything, but in Florida some of the best strip clubs have girls who will give you blowjobs or whatever for extra cash and there is one in Tampa that you can have sex with the stripper for I forgot how much.

Girls need sex just as much as guys do, that includes ALL girls. I mean like I said I am in college and in a fraternity, I have had and seen my friends have enough one night stands in one semster let alone the whole year and in my case most if not all the girls were decent normal girls, it was just a one night stand. I choose to not call them ever again, but its college so they dont make a big deal about it.

How about you go re-read my posts and find where I once said the word "find a good girl". You assumed when I said "there are better girls to have one night stands with than strippers" that I was talking about the "good girls", that was your interpertation of it. Which you said it yourself, girls LIE LIE LIE so even the good girl could be a closet whore

Closet whore always makes laugh... point taken

Not that I have anything against strippers or anything, but in Florida some of the best strip clubs have girls who will give you blowjobs or whatever for extra cash and there is one in Tampa that you can have sex with the stripper for I forgot how much.
    Tampa oh now that was a fun city and yes I know of the "VIP rooms" that you are talking about. One of my boys owns one of of them. The sex is free if your boy is the owner. No more comments about that

Girls need sex just as much as guys do, that includes ALL girls. I mean like I said I am in college and in a fraternity, I have had and seen my friends have enough one night stands in one semster let alone the whole year and in my case most if not all the girls were decent normal girls, it was just a one night stand. I choose to not call them ever again, but its college so they dont make a big deal about it.
    The frat house experiance is about the same... You do know its the same girls that are in college or just outta college that have those bachelorette parties, seriously think about it I bet the average for women that get married is about 22ish... you know thats the women that come to the venues that are put on... As a matter of fact there really is not any old women that come
    You see where I am coming from

You see where I am coming from
    Yeah I see where your coming from, I mean hell I would love to be one of those Vegas guys who do the strip shows for women. You get paid to take your clothes off and have horny woman want you and in day time you just workout.

And the Fraternity experience is pretty awesome, I mean you have the freshmen meat that arrives in the Fall and than its on like hunting season in North

But than you have the soritories which is the drama, fake bitches who are down to party and ****. It's just really a unique experience, personally I like girls who aren't in soritories over the ones who are because they arent as fake and they arent getting completely hammered everynight.

Dancer we might need you to come down and take all us Florida guys on this board to your boys strip club for some VIP action you lucky bastard

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    wouldnt that make me a man whore though? lol

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    wouldnt that make me a man whore though? lol
    Men can't be Whores....A stud is more like it

Yeah I see where your coming from, I mean hell I would love to be one of those Vegas guys who do the strip shows for women. You get paid to take your clothes off and have horny woman want you and in day time you just workout.

And the Fraternity experience is pretty awesome, I mean you have the freshmen meat that arrives in the Fall and than its on like hunting season in North

But than you have the soritories which is the drama, fake bitches who are down to party and ****. It's just really a unique experience, personally I like girls who aren't in soritories over the ones who are because they arent as fake and they arent getting completely hammered everynight.

Dancer we might need you to come down and take all us Florida guys on this board to your boys strip club for some VIP action you lucky bastard

Olympic Gardens in Vegas was a unreal experiance even by my F'ed up standards...

You are doing just fine keep it up brotha.

Okay, Back to the encouraging young men to live thier lives and away from talking about the nature of women...lol

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information