Blog Entries

cant belive my luck,or lack of it.

hey all.....i just started vacation, first on in bout 10 months......i was burrning out at work and tottaly needed a break....i got home friday feeling good till the wife calls......she just lost her breaks in her truck.so she limps home with bearly any breaks and i make an appointment.just got the call from the garage.....700bucks ugggggg. thats it you say....well hold on..the wife was feeling giddy last night and sent me out with our remaining functional car to get a bottle of wisky so we can get freaky yea f-in haw right? so i go to the store but some wisky get in the car and it wont start. call my neighbore whome is a mecanic to help me and he tryes everything and it wont start.so anyways he trys towing me with a chain and some old lady tryes to cut between us ant hit the chain and damages her vehicle.dumb bitch. the cop that shows up happens to be my wifes ex-boyfriend from high school.im thinking ohh shit.long story long the lady had been drinking so i got of the hook on that one.getting car looked at tomorrow,im figuring it will be a larg bill.the ****ed up thing about it is that im more pissed that i didnt get laid than the money im gonna be out.thanks for listening i fell better now.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Man, Story if my Life. If it wasnt for Bad luck I would have none.. It will get better bro!

Blog Entries
    thanks bro,good thing working out costs nothing so i can still be busy

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    That does suck man but if I can give you some advice to help save you money do you live near a prison? I know stupid question right. Well there is one about an hour from me they have a votech program for car repair. I drop my car off in the morning and I only have to pay for parts. My last job was an oil change, tune-up, new front break drums and rear break pads. My bill was under $300. And your car is safe too so it might be something to look into.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    That does suck man but if I can give you some advice to help save you money do you live near a prison? I know stupid question right. Well there is one about an hour from me they have a votech program for car repair. I drop my car off in the morning and I only have to pay for parts. My last job was an oil change, tune-up, new front break drums and rear break pads. My bill was under $300. And your car is safe too so it might be something to look into.
    thanks bro i never thought of that i will look into it.....

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    If you live near a trades school, they often have similar programs like the jail one...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    you can always go into business with j431s and have sex with monkeys and then stand on the street corner selling bananas. he say there is a lot of bananas in it...

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Did you still bang your wife?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Yeah you never answered that part. Hope that at least went well for you.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    I made a bunch of money on deployment (16,000) in 4 months and came home with none, due to my wifes teeth her dog that was free and all this baby shit. Lifes awsome

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    no thats what i was most pissed about.shes a good girl and made it up to me the next day. i ended up getting home late and she had to work the next day.

Thread Information