Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    streamline89 is offline New Member
    do it man!! i did it and id say i get about 20 to 30% more female attraction.. but it depends some ppl look weird with it and for some it looks really good. if u have a good head u should be fine..lol

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    on chicks...yeah...on guys...gay...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A big fat NO.

Piercings on guys just look....gay. Even ones in the ears. Piercings on women = hot, piercings on guys = gay. But what do I know? But it's like dreadlocks...i think they look kinda cool on guys but nasty on women. Different strokes I guess..
    Last edited by Flagg; 06-11-2009 at 10:14 AM.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    I've got a eyebrow piercing got it done a few years ago. I went with the smallest hoop they had. It's not bad but kinda tired of it now thinking about taking it out in the near future.

Gay! Mmm mmm I mean Nay!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    A big fat NO.

Piercings on guys just look....gay. Even ones in the ears. Piercings on women = hot, piercings on guys = gay. But what do I know? But it's like dreadlocks...i think they look kinda cool on guys but nasty on women. Different strokes I guess..
    Dreads on a chick are hot man...they have to be washed weekly and must be well taken care of...
    guess its just a matter of taste...
    but i love a slim white chick with dreads...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I know im gettin to this late LOL but.....

I wont say to get it or not.... tho you decided not to. I had one years ago, around your age, and i decided to take it out for one reason....... a fight. I don't go looking for fights...... but if i had ever gotten into a fight with a dude who had a piercing.... i was going to hit it or rip the f*cker out..... i didn't want that to happen LOL.

I had the same style you posted..... liked it..... i got more attention but it wont help you with women if you can't already capitalize on them now.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    do not get any peircings on your face. it interferes with the natural energy of your body and your chiiiii

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

I wont say to get it or not.... tho you decided not to. I had one years ago, around your age, and i decided to take it out for one reason....... a fight. I don't go looking for fights...... but if i had ever gotten into a fight with a dude who had a piercing.... i was going to hit it or rip the f*cker out..... i didn't want that to happen LOL.

I had the same style you posted..... liked it..... i got more attention but it wont help you with women if you can't already capitalize on them now.

~Haz~
    dito on this the first thing i do lol same with long hair not to your advatage at all.

mxkevin is offline Junior Member
    i had it done when i was 15 it gets old and ull take it out just a waste of time .. imo

J431S is offline Banned
    insane moschist (spelling)

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    A Bit of Advice..... Never put anything on your body that someone else can rip out or yank out in a fight!!! Leave the piercing to the women

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    Hey IS.. i just reread your post... it will definitely still work for you.. i just read they types of clothes you wear..

Just messin you know that.. don't do the piercing, if you want to do that, do the nose loop.

It would really depend on the crowd and the places you are going..

My only real thoughts on this are.. why are you so concerned with what your friends or us would think??

I know you just want opinion, but opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one and they usually stink..

Be different, be bold.. be confident, and tap that young stuff as much as you can while you are young..
    Well its not that I care so much what people think, but if 90% of people think something like that is GAY, then haha you take into account when making your decision especially if you are making the decision in hopes of improving apperance. Not so much to make yourself better looking but to add variety to your style and if most people would say it interferes than no point in getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    I actually thought about that, I mean i dont get into fights alot either (actually I have never been in an actual fight ie. punches thrown at me) but I thought this would def. be an easy target.

g0dsend is offline Member
    If your bulky no, if your cut and lean yes.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Don't do it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information