ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Always wondered how big Arnold would have been with todays science??

Does anyone else ever think about that?? Arnold was 28 years old and already pretty much retired after a ton of bodybuilding titles.. Most of the guys today are mid 30's before ever winning an "O" title!!

Also what if Arnold in his day had access to the same AAS that we (and the Pro's ) have today!! I mean look at his Physique at 240#! He looked Gigantic and he was 6' 2" tall! Today's equivelent on the circuit he would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 310# !!

Just think about how damn big he would have been with another 60-70# of muscle on him!

nd what if he would have kept competing until he was say, 38 years old before retiring??

He would have like 12+ Olympia titles to his name!

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i think arnold with the GH turtle shell gut, and the bloated nasty look, woulda ruined what made him so great....symmetry and physique.

both which are gone with todays beasts. as much as i love and respect the beasts - arnold had that star quality and the physique to go with it.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    i think arnold with the GH turtle shell gut, and the bloated nasty look, woulda ruined what made him so great....symmetry and physique.

both which are gone with todays beasts. as much as i love and respect the beasts - arnold had that star quality and the physique to go with it.
    Agreed!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    very good point but = arnie would have been the biggest freak out there

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    I think Sergio Oliva would be a much more freaky modern day bodybuilder, that dude was HUGE, and he apparently didn't follow a very great diet or anything.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    IMO! bodybuilding 25 to 30 years ago are simple compared today it's so complicated due to scientific advancement...

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    when i look at his old pics i do see a hugh upper body but I don't think anything would make those little legs (compared to his upper body)grow much if any bigger.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Thread Information