9 37.50%
  • Get over it, it's childish

15 62.50%
  • Leave her, you arnt on the same emotional level

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    HD has given the best advice on this thread yet and i second his suggestion. if she cannot take into consideration your feelings that this really bothers you right or wrong. if she cannot let this go on that alone...

bro...you need to look into the seriousness of this relationship. you may have to analyze if she is putting in what you are...its a give and take man.
    WHut it dew bro?

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Let her ride for she's a Lady...

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    i just asked my gf of 4 years if she would ever take a motorcycle ride with a guy friend, and she stated HELL NO. i asked her why not, she said "because i would be sitting up close on his ass with my tits on his back, and he might take it the wrong way since it's a close contact situation".

OP, i would tell her it's disrespectful to you,, even if the guy is 400lbs and/or gay,, it should not happen if she cares about your feelings.

especially when she has made u give up certain things and cease contact with that other girl. you can rent a bike for a day and take her for a fukkin ride yourself!

relationships should be compromise 50/50 or she can go date the fatty on the bike.

Gears is offline Member
    I took HDs advice and told her how much it meant to me in a text. I told her it was hurting me and im not asking her not to go, but to take my feelings into consideration. At this point, if she does go, im going to break up with her. If not, great.

Gears is offline Member
    I havent talked to her today, what if she already has?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Dude this is just my opinion, but I think you're over analyzing the situation. Let her go on the ride with the guy, and then you should have a get together with some friends, including female friends. Preferably hang with women that wants your nuts lol. Then if she starts bitching at you then let her know that she did the EXACT same thing to you. If she does whatever she wants, then you do whatever you want. NO EXCEPTIONS.

As for the fat guy, I wouldn't even be concerned. If she cheats, which I'm highly doubting she would, then dump her ass and find a better chick.

And I wouldn't break up if she's already went on the ride with the guy. Just play it off like it doesn't bother you, and have that get together I mentioned above. Remember having slutty women around is a necessity lol.
    Last edited by bulldawg_28; 06-15-2009 at 11:22 PM.

Gears is offline Member
    bump for more advice. Mainly if she has already went.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BS, she would NOT let you even if she though the girl was ugly/fat or whatever. She needs to respect your feeling as much as you respect hers or it's over anyways. My wife once said she felt uncomfortable about a girl I had only ever been friends with for over 15 years and we had done many things together just as friends (rare) and yes she was some what attractive. I did not end the friendship because once friends always friends but I told her I couldn't be socializing like before.

I also had another girl who I had been friends with for 15+ years but after she got married her husband said he was not comfortable with our friendship. Not a problem, I did not want to be a cause of friction so I have not contacted her in any way for over 10 years but if/when I see them in public we are all still friendly and chat.

If she really respects your feelings (valid or not) then she is not worth being with.

Gears is offline Member
    After talking with some people she wrote me an e-mail bascially saying she didnt know how other people felt about it and it came down to her saying that she wasent willing to compromise my feelings just to go on a ride and agreed not to do it. Im very pleased at that, but wish she would have said that from the start.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Look at you go son! That is a good thing to hear man. Glad for you. It is so easy to try to justify all of our emotions, but the truth is that sometimes our emotions do not line up with logic, so we need to reserve the option to say that, and if we love someone or they love us, that alone should be the justification to roll with it even though it is petty or unrealistic. Good job.

wharton is offline out of here
    Right Dude heres what you do You Get a bike and find the hotest girl you can find and give her a ride on your bike that should bring her round to your way of thinking very quickly. I dont know what the hell you guys are on saying its ok let her go on a ride rubbing her tits up against another man and siht, but I'm sorry but no, There will be no riding on bikes with other men period and that guy whould have a sore face and she would have a boot in her arse.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    After talking with some people she wrote me an e-mail bascially saying she didnt know how other people felt about it and it came down to her saying that she wasent willing to compromise my feelings just to go on a ride and agreed not to do it. Im very pleased at that, but wish she would have said that from the start.
    No that is perfectly fine as long she is willing to learn. No one has it 100% from the beginning and few of us ever get it figured out.
    Dont harp on her for not realizing she was wrong, reward her for admitting she was wrong and learning.

Did you read MY post above?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Hey,

So im currently going through the first week of my PCT so I wanted more objective advice since I dont know if im being rational or not.

My girlfriend has a good friend who is a lot older than her. He is in his 40's about 400lbs and clearly unattractive, so there is really no attraction between the two. He has a motorcycle and wants to give her a ride on it, and for some reason or another this bothered me a lot since I typically have a romantic association with that, I mean, you dont see two guys on a motorcycle for a reason. I brought it up to her and she thinks its ridiculous and just got upset at the fact it bothered me. She isnt willing to compromise with me on this even though she knows it bothers me, though she did try and comfort me.

I have given up things for her that I didnt feel it was right for her to get upset at. For instance I still talk to this girl I had a few dates on and deleted her number because it bothered my girlfriend, but she still hangs out with a guy she used to have a big crush on.

Im not sure if im being rational or just an insecure asshole, but to me it seems disrespectful. Im have been with her for about 7 months now and im starting to consider our relationship. If this seems silly I dont want any flaming since I feel bad enough as is and hormonal.

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    you need a medical check m8 see if the drugs aint affected your brain . ffs its a ride on a bike not a romantic dinner for two at the fancy italian place down the road . let her go .whats next dont wear that skirt some one might look at you .

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    If this seems silly I dont want any flaming since I feel bad enough as is and hormonal..

ffs mate you sound like a woman .
    Last edited by countrybhoy; 06-16-2009 at 08:30 AM.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    I love happy endings... I do really hope that it all works out...

Keep us updated as to how it all ends up.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    glad to hear it worked out bro. nice to see she took your feelings into consideration...good for you...

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I have never put a chic on the back of m,y scoot that I didn't intend on fukking!!...Old and as overweight as he is...thats his motive right there.,, Unless he's a gay.

Gears is offline Member
    I think this is something everyone might feel a little weird about, and I probably took it a bit far, but I couldnt help how I felt on it. Thank HD for your advice, if I didnt talk to her again with a different approach, she probably would have went on that ride and it turn into something bigger. Im not a fan of playing games, and hanging out with other girls for the sole purpose to make her upset , so im happy it worked out this way.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Or should I just let her know there will be no more double standards?
    yep...sounds good to me...

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    I am the 400 lb man, you cockblocking assholes!

Mase33 is offline Associate Member
    This is what you do.......Look down between you legs and realize you have a set of f**king balls and stop acting like a little insecure bitch!!!!!!!!!!

fitluv09 is offline Female Member
    relationships need compromise.

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mase33 View Post
    This is what you do.......Look down between you legs and realize you have a set of f**king balls and stop acting like a little insecure bitch!!!!!!!!!!
    My balls arnt producing test atm.

Western Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Here's some advice. Get a motorcycle and take her on your own damn ride. F that fatass friend of hers.
    +1

I was going to say that. Or get a bike and take a female "friend" of yours for a ride and tell her not to get upset about it.

jbm

jbm

jbm

iballin09 is offline New Member
    thats a lose lose situation. I say you go pick up a bad ass crotch rocket surprise her with it and take her for a spin. by the time you get back to the house she'll be all flustered and slide right off the VIP seat and into the sack. You get a piece and the fatty on his scooter is out of the picture. lol
    Last edited by iballin09; 06-16-2009 at 11:07 PM.

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    Truth is, I bet your girlfriend doesn't establish a poll on the Internet in the areas where she feels insecure. Here's how you approach her:

"Your desire to do this makes me feel <fill in the blank>."

That's all you have to say. Your opinion or your feelings are not wrong. They're just different than hers. But if she respects you enough, then she'll prove to you that she understands how you feel. Because what makes one person feel good could end up destroying someone else.

jbm

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Every relationship is comprised of the individuals' personal expectations and needs. What might fall within the comfort zone of one relationship may be completely inappropriate in another relationship.

If she asked you to delete the phone # of one of your female friends, why wouldn't she want to be fair and acknowledge your insecurities as well?

Just out of principle, I'd find the number of your attractive female friend and give her a call, then tell my girlfriend what I did and why I did it and ask her how it made her feel.

bushido3374 is offline Member

Way to be straightforward and honest with her. That takes courage. Glad she made a priority of your feelings.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    I will call her fat friend a fat asshole and then start a fight with him. :-) but thats just me.

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    I think she would look pretty good on a motorcycle...

j/k lol
    post more pics of this fat young diva, I want to see her standing or sleeping with her back and her legs spread apart. lol

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by countrybhoy View Post
    ffs mate you sound like a woman .
    Christ man who gets on top you or her, Like country boy said ya sound like ti-tty baby because she wanted to ride on bike with a fatty fat fat. Whats next a temper fit when you do not get your coco puff's.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    OK so let me make sure that I got this right.

She has a friend that she had a crush on. He is 400 lbs and he want to take her for a bike ride???

Is the fat **** in relationship? If she still wants to go make her wear a stainless stell panty with a big pad lock like the one in American pie.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Choke her out! an tel the fat fvk 2 get another girl to ride!

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bushido3374 View Post
    Every relationship is comprised of the individuals' personal expectations and needs. What might fall within the comfort zone of one relationship may be completely inappropriate in another relationship.

If she asked you to delete the phone # of one of your female friends, why wouldn't she want to be fair and acknowledge your insecurities as well?

Just out of principle, I'd find the number of your attractive female friend and give her a call, then tell my girlfriend what I did and why I did it and ask her how it made her feel.
    That's exactly what I would do.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information