Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Does the justice system in the USA and UK need serious revaluation?

American Justice System - Another Slap in the Face

Man gets 30 days for drink driving and killing someone. Regardless if it was an accident, the guy was driving under the influence, gets just 30 days jail time.

Cop Kills Dog

Two policemen shoot a 5 pound dog. Before some of you make too many smart alec comments, consider this.. why the **** are there trigger happy dickheads out there? Are these the sort of people that might shoot a kid stoned out of his head reaching for some matches in his pocket because it looks suspicious?

Here, have a good day (vid)

Paedophile having his sentence reduced from 20 years to 1. This guy is already guilty and served time for other offences, and the justice system DONT believe this guy is a threat to society? Also in this thread is a second video: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cri...ed.man.trentfm

Here two cops are restraining a man, they taser him, then four cops are on top of him, they taser him again, and then one cop starts punching the guy?

This is what you get for fighting for your country

Here, 3 cops restrain a man, scrape his face into the ground and begin punching him. I actually tried making some justifications for this but how can you justify 3 guys, on 1 guy, punching?

These are just five seperate cases i've encountered today, and just from this site alone. Im beginning to wonder if there should be some sort of psychological profiling when it comes to selecting people to be cops. And a serious re-look at crimes and sentences that should reflect certain hideous crimes. Im just in dibelief the stuff ive encountered today.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im with you on this...im just about sick to my stomach with all this crap.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    in answer to the title of this post

yes

most def

as one whose been screwed over by this so called "justice system"

i am 100% for tearing it down and rebuilding it better

i agree,the free world is a joke.

from personal experience people are scared of the garda in ireland but they dont take the pi*s.very tough,abide the law but do make the odd mistake.uk cops,bunch of pu**ys!!!and like iv said on other threads my brother is a copper.
    someone said it in some other thread,anyone can be a cop now so any angry,violent coward can join.....

if a bitch has his gang with him he kicks off thats one thing.....but if that same bitch is a copper and has his bitch cop mates with him how would things be any different?

no justice,thats how!!!!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have yet to have a good encounter with the law . Regardless if it was police or courts . This is from a victim's prospective ! As a spectator I am sickened .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dontwannabold View Post
    I have yet to have a good encounter with the law . Regardless if it was police or courts . This is from a victim's prospective ! As a spectator I am sickened .
    Same here.

I've been pulled over twice and both times, was treated like a piece of shit.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ive been pulled over. house raided. arrested at gunpoint. done jail time AND... ALSO BEEN THE VICTIM.

both sides are bullshit and all experiences were ridiculous and pathetic.

Blog Entries
    If cops really wanted to help people, they would be EMTs, doctors, etc...

Instead they like to walk around thinking they are above the law, abusing their power.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Yeah I got beat by a police officer once. I was cuffed in the backseat, and he pulled over a mile down the road in the pitch black of night, got out and bashed me face in, then slammed me into the fence guard, all while I'm in the back of the squad car.

Thread Information