Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Woot Woot! First brew was a success!!!

I have to admit as scared as I was with the whole sterilizing process not working I think I did a great fvcking job.

The test literally got sucked right into the solution, no problem dissolving, and its the pertiest golden yellow color in the world! Crystal clear!

Now that I know how much cheaper it is to brew your own, I can't understand why anyone would ever buy test already converted.

I did 5ml BA, 15ml BB and 72.5 ml cotton seed oil.

I'm curious about something though, all this talk about test prop hurting, I didnt feel a thing. Do people mean the injections are suppose to hurt or the next day when the depot crystalizes in your ass?

Cause the injection was nice and smooth. Just to be safe I want to wait 5 days before taking my second dose before I move to injecting EOD.
    I figure that will be enough time for an infection to develop *just encase*.

And how long for most people to feel test prop, like 1-2 weeks sound right?
    Thanks guys! I'm so fvcking pumped, havent done any sort of cycle in about 2 yearrs.. wish me luck!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I have to admit as scared as I was with the whole sterilizing process not working I think I did a great fvcking job.

The test literally got sucked right into the solution, no problem dissolving, and its the pertiest golden yellow color in the world! Crystal clear!

Now that I know how much cheaper it is to brew your own, I can't understand why anyone would ever buy test already converted.

I did 5ml BA, 15ml BB and 72.5 ml cotton seed oil.

I'm curious about something though, all this talk about test prop hurting, I didnt feel a thing. Do people mean the injections are suppose to hurt or the next day when the depot crystalizes in your ass?

Cause the injection was nice and smooth. Just to be safe I want to wait 5 days before taking my second dose before I move to injecting EOD.
    I figure that will be enough time for an infection to develop *just encase*.

And how long for most people to feel test prop, like 1-2 weeks sound right?
    Thanks guys! I'm so fvcking pumped, havent done any sort of cycle in about 2 yearrs.. wish me luck!
    Congrats man! I'm excited for you! I remember my 1st powder conversion..... it's a great feeling! I did a Test prop conversion also...... used less BA and had horrid pain for the next 2-3 days after injection LOL. report back and let us know how it goes...... it's not the actual injection that hurts..... it's the damn softball it leaves in you for the next few days LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Congrats man! I'm excited for you! I remember my 1st powder conversion..... it's a great feeling! I did a Test prop conversion also...... used less BA and had horrid pain for the next 2-3 days after injection LOL. report back and let us know how it goes...... it's not the actual injection that hurts..... it's the damn softball it leaves in you for the next few days LOL

~Haz~
    Thanks bro! I appreciate it.

I've been prepping for this little cycle since Feb, very well prepared and for once took my time doing everything right before diving in.

I'll be looking forward to that feeling of glass shards in my ass when I wake up! lol, all will hopefully be worth it. I'll def update as symptoms/sides/gains progress so keep your eyes open.

-Bo

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    send some to me and I'll let you know if it's any good

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    good for you... congrats....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Gratz!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I have sex with poodles...

Awesome thanks guys, its only been 6 hours and my ass is already hurtn.. now Im about to put a hurtn on some good ol fashion poodle punani

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member

Thread Information