ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Official Funniest person at the gym postings..

Tell about that idiot at your gym who yells at the top of his lungs, or the guy who has been working out for 10 yers and looks worse now than he did then!! C'mon we all got them let share them!

I got a guy that is mid 40's he grunts and screams during every set! I have never seen him do one corret rep ever! Seen him adding weight to the standing claf press the other day and then get under it and not move a 1/2" during each rep! all the while screaming "yeh yeh" "come on get some" guy is about 165# and can probably ony actually do about 225# correctly (if he is lucky) He is funny to watch though!!

JinNtonic is offline Member
    ^^^^ Thats me...

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Blog Entries
    Arnooold!!!

Blog Entries
    The Pump....Its as satisfying as being vith a voman and cumming... Says Arnold!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    one of my gym mate is a dance instructor, he dance in between sets! lolol...

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member

Anyone ever tried this crap before? Pretty funny if he fell off.

WilliamCutting is offline New Member
    The other day I saw a guy at my gym squatting on the Smith machine and during one of his "tougher" reps, he ****** the loudest fart I've ever heard released in public.

I honestly believe he must of sh*t himself. The funniest part to me was it didn't even phase him, he acted like nothing happened.

I thought you weren't doing squats right unless you sh*t your pants every time....

I nominate big upper bodied guy that wears long pants and a tank top, so his chicken legs don't show. Then he gets on the smith machine with 3 plates on each side, and goes down about a third of the way through a full rep, and grunts like crazy on his way up...and wonders why he has to wear pants....

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I try and have sex with every girls at the gym.....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    one of my gym mate is a dance instructor, he dance in between sets! lolol...
    That would be great. I would die laughing.

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    That would be great. I would die laughing.
    true bro... lolol...

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    this one guy at my gym is legendary... older old school guy who has the worst form ive ever seen EVER.... its almost liek he does it intentionally but somehow is actually pretty big... i got another guy who yelps like a gremlin when he does squats... then we got everyone else

jbm
    how about this... Last week I saw one of my gym mate doing barbel press then after finishing the set he is flexing his abs...

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    kid ways like 125 lbs and only talks about mma, and how he is a paid fighter(has a strong russian accent) so he goes to the gym... stands in the way and jump ropes and then shadow boxes him self in the mirrors - all of them!!!! im waiting for him do something dumb so i can one time him in his chin...

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    kid ways like 125 lbs and only talks about mma, and how he is a paid fighter(has a strong russian accent) so he goes to the gym... stands in the way and jump ropes and then shadow boxes him self in the mirrors - all of them!!!! im waiting for him do something dumb so i can one time him in his chin...

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    I thought you weren't doing squats right unless you sh*t your pants every time....

I nominate big upper bodied guy that wears long pants and a tank top, so his chicken legs don't show. Then he gets on the smith machine with 3 plates on each side, and goes down about a third of the way through a full rep, and grunts like crazy on his way up...and wonders why he has to wear pants....
    so, it's just not my gym those guys are at....

i love:

* guys in tapout shirts and trackpants (or tear aways)

* guys who take weight off the rack for bench, and only go down 1/3rd of the way...but..they have 3 plates a side. so they are monsters....well...or so they think...

* guys who's week is, day 1: chest and arms, day 2: arms and shoulders, day 3: arms and calf raises. repeat.

* guys who say "im gonna do so many cycles soon, and im gonna be so huge in 3 months"........ but they just finished mcdonalds before they enter the gym (one guy said it's his best pre-workout, it gives him "dirty energy")

* guys who RELY on drugs to try to make up for shortcomings in diet and training...but then talk shit about me, because i'm progressing 10x faster than they ever will.....but - it's ONLY cuz of the drugs.........

i think i just laugh at everyone. in my gym, i think there's maybe only a few people who are serious, or do anything properly

fat people on gear,lots in one gym i go too.dealers do well in there.lol.

they look sh*t but they pose in the mirror after every set,me and my mate chris always take the p*ss but they pretend they cant see or hear us.lol

silly fat w*nkers.lol

jbm
    there is one guy in my gym that talks to everyone even with me 80% most of the time, while I'm doing my barbell curls he keeps on talking to me. I just smile at him. He even poses ever set. he is 5'8" about 145lbs...
    Last edited by jbm; 06-19-2009 at 02:29 AM.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    I grunt and groan in the gym, and fart but my headphones are usualy so loud that I cant hear it and I just drive on

jbm
    screaming while doing 8 reps of dumbell incline press... 30lbs each arm!

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    yup thats me except Im doing declines

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by CptAmericaX View Post
    yup thats me except Im doing declines

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    I wear track pants in the gym everytime. My calfs are larger than my arms..........come to think of it, I'm not sure if thats normal or not.?

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    LOL sounds like you guys hate on everybody in the gym haha, But remember its guys like them that make guys like us look good
    The only ones that get on my nervs is the ones that set on a machine do 1 set and then read the newspaper for 10 minutes then do another set. So annoying. or the guys that use 5 diffrent machines and dont want you jumping on them inbetween their sets.

Thread Information