Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member

R we in a different league?

Before I started working out it seemed the women always like the guy's in shape that took care of their bodies. But, after really understanding the diet aspect and the dedication that it takes to achieve the goals we set for ourselves it seems we r in a different league vs. the marathon man or the weekend warrior. If I were a female I'd rather have the bigger guy vs. the cover spread of Men's health n' fitness, just my .02.

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Sooo is this your official coming out? j/k From my experience bro some like bigger guys and some like the smaller ****** types.

Nah dawg, it just seems like most chicks like average guys at the bars, but chicks from the gym's are into bigger guys. Just my .02

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I don't know, I think a lot of women are intimidated by it. My friends all know I'm only interested into muscular men, when they see the pictures they are all about it but end up dating smaller guys. I mean I guess everyone is attracted to something different. I'm mainly attracted to it because I know the type of dedication and hard work that goes into it.

Blog Entries
    my wife of almost 11 years is totaly into it,muscles i mean. some women love to be man-handled in the sack. she rocks!

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I don't know, I think a lot of women are intimidated by it. My friends all know I'm only interested into muscular men, when they see the pictures they are all about it but end up dating smaller guys. I mean I guess everyone is attracted to something different. I'm mainly attracted to it because I know the type of dedication and hard work that goes into it.
    Yeap,

Being in great shape actually makes it harder. Naturally, Let say you are wearing a T-shirt that shows your 18inch arms (on or about just an example) a woman will pick up on that. Women assume you are out and about hocking up, I can't count the number of times I got treated as the player.

On the other hand when I weighted in the 180s (with a shirt on I didn't even look like I worked out) and was very fit with very low bf% I got a lot more play. I was approached more.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Some like it, some don't.

Do i like the way muscles look ? yes but oddly enough i been dating a guy who doesn't even go to the gym !

I have helped him change his eating habits and he is appreciative of that. I don't date someone based on what they look like on the outside but how they treat me and make me feel on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post

Do i like the way muscles look ? yes but oddly enough i been dating a guy who doesn't even go to the gym !

I have helped him change his eating habits and he is appreciative of that. I don't date someone based on what they look like on the outside but how they treat me and make me feel on the inside.
    That is one aspect I never fully understood.

The majority of my gay friend are way to skinny. If I was gonna say anything about that majority of gay guys I know are all to obsessed about keeping a "girlish figure" (I asked a friend about that and he discribed his body as a girlishly figured)... No joke

But almost all gay guys I know are into fit/muscular men... Infact many buy MD and other muscle mags... Odd I think that men that are wanting to keep thier "girlish figure" are into men that are built.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    That is one aspect I never fully understood.

The majority of my gay friend are way to skinny. If I was gonna say anything about that majority of gay guys I know are all to obsessed about keeping a "girlish figure" (I asked a friend about that and he discribed his body as a girlishly figured)... No joke

But almost all gay guys I know are into fit/muscular men... Infact many buy MD and other muscle mags... Odd I think that men that are wanting to keep thier "girlish figure" are into men that are built.
    Some are into what you describe as the "girlish figure" but so are a lot of women. Any poll i ever read or asking my girl friends they also pick the "surfer/beach body" over bodybuilder. I don't know what their reasoning is but thats their choice.

Most gay guys are like the "normal joes" in the gym. They workout like crazy but really don't know what their doing.

My teacher in high school had a poster that said it all and for some odd reason i remember it just like it was hanging over the chalkboard:
    "Knowledge is power"

Some are into what you describe as the "girlish figure" but so are a lot of women. Any poll i ever read or asking my girl friends they also pick the "surfer/beach body" over bodybuilder. I don't know what their reasoning is but thats their choice.

Most gay guys are like the "normal joes" in the gym. They workout like crazy but really don't know what their doing.

My teacher in high school had a poster that said it all and for some odd reason i remember it just like it was hanging over the chalkboard:
    "Knowledge is power"
    Gay culture has come a long way in the last 20 years... I say there are a disapportionate number of gay men in the gyms vs. straight men... I do agree regardless of sexual preferance most don't know what the F they are doing in the gym and just spinning thier wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Good point Kats, I wish more women shared your same views.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member

that is the gayest thing i've ever heard lol

Flex Columbo is offline Junior Member
    guys are intimidated by big dudes atleast in australia , it all depends on a womans taste but i agree that women in the gym expecially women that have trained for a few years enjoy a more muscular physique prob cuz there exposed to it alot more. i see tunz of hotties with massive dudes here , there should be a 100% garrentee on the ug's that it will = hot tang. at least thats how it is on the coast

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Detriot area has a 14% unemployment rate . I am sexy in my work uniform . I would hate the pressure if I looked good with muscles . LOL

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I think girls are very diverse in what they want, as with looks of a guy.

I think girls, are more attracted to habits, life style and the character of a man.

Guys can win a girl over easier than a girl can a guy with out looks.

Good looks, and a nice build, certainly help starting that connection. But talking well, and having an attractive personality certainly I feel out weigh just looks.

A girl tends to want someone who can keep them safe, make them feel secure, and be that umbrella through the worse storm.

Other girls though, want the exact opposite.

At 6', I've never had a girl shy away from me because I'm "too big" at 210lbs. But I think they might if I was 250lbs.

Girls seem to like, bigger arms, to hold on too, a trim waist, and to fit under that arm while they have a arm around a firm torso.

I diff think that once you are in a relationship the bitches come outta the woods... You gotta have a stick to fight them off...

I feel for my girl...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Even if my wife don't want me to be that big. I'll do anything just to gain as much as muscle as I can!

bushido3374 is offline Member

These are my priorities also. Physical attractiveness certainly didn't hurt. But they couldn't take the place of personality qualities.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Girls seem to like, bigger arms, to hold on too, a trim waist, and to fit under that arm while they have a arm around a firm torso.
    "Hopeless romantic..."

/BURP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    I diff think that once you are in a relationship the bitches come outta the woods... You gotta have a stick to fight them off...

I feel for my girl...
    Women want what they can't have, but the minute your single and available they tend to lose interest.

Thread Information