HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Doctor Question: Need some help...

Just to give you guys and update...

Ive just had my 2nd surgery from a torn pec tendon in my chest. Yes, both sides!! I just spent the last year trying to heal my first injury and now I have to start all over again. I had my 2nd surgery 1.5 months ago.

My question, would I be able to ask a doctor to perscribe growth, or IGF-1 for my healing process. From the research Ive done, this and maybe some deca are the best for healing tendons. But i would like to get it legally and doctor supervised!!

Does anyone know if this is possible and/or how i can do this??? I asked my ortho doc who did the surgery and he said he doesnt know much about that stuff...

any help would be appreciated.... thanks fellas

HH

(ive posted this in other forums)

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Yes it's possible for you to ask him. No I don't think he'll give it to you.

Sorry to hear about the injury tho good luck with recovery

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd be carfull.... Honestly I think any AS might make you too strong, too quick..maybe cause another injury.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I'd be carfull.... Honestly I think any AS might make you too strong, too quick..maybe cause another injury.
    good call..

as much as you wanna go fullbore to get back to where you were at - maybe that's not a smart thing to do in the long term?

maybe start with some conditioning lower weight and form specific exercises, then work up as you heal ?

your muscles/tendons/joints will have to get used to bearing the weight again, since you've had so much time off.

don't injure yourself just to try to look like a hero...... it'll set you further back in the long run.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Its a great idea, worked great for my friend. Of course you cant train hard but it will help in rehab/physical thearpy. Finding a doc that will do it will be the hard part. If you cant find one I would just get some reds or sero if you can.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Its a great idea, worked great for my friend. Of course you cant train hard but it will help in rehab/physical thearpy. Finding a doc that will do it will be the hard part. If you cant find one I would just get some reds or sero if you can.
    thats exactly what i needed to hear... thanks brutha!!

thanks for everyones input!

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    BG what's up with your avy - looks like you got some blue balls there.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    BG what's up with your avy - looks like you got some blue balls there.
    Hahaha my wife said the same thing when she saw it too.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information