ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Anyone here have a G/F that they could not care less about??

I am just wondering?? My Girl is beautiful , nice body, good personality, lets me do WHatever , whenever I want.. I still for some reason would not care one bit if she packed up tomorrow and I never saw her again! Not sure why, I could honestly not ask for a better friend and companion I juust do not have a care about staying withe her. Anyone else stay with their GF just because??

sizerp is offline Banned
    Sounds like you care about her, and are attracted to her, but have no attachment issues. That's a good thing mate, cause girls will screw you over every time!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish I had a gf right now...I am in a rut being down from college. I get looks and checkout when i do manage to go out (family problems right now makes it difficult) but don't act upon them, not to mention alot of the girls are below 18. I swear I had a 14-15 year old eye fvck me when I was at the mall earlier this week even my buddy made a comment on it.

I was like "Chris Hansen is here I sense it "

I can't wait man, less than a month before I go back up to college and bang the incoming freshmen class

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    i just wish i had your problem

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I can't wait man, less than a month before I go back up to college and bang the incoming freshmen class
    Lucky bastard! Enjoy it, it sucks after you graduate.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Lucky bastard! Enjoy it, it sucks after you graduate.
    Don't say that, you will make me depressed

On the bright side I am probably going to go for my MBA straight afterward so thats another 3 years I can hang around! Nothing like being a 24-25 year old banging 18-19 year old pu$$y

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    so sad, im so in ur boat

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I have the same feelings as for my gf. She is sex nice fun to be with great to **** and Brazilian. But if she was gone tomorrow i dont care.

But this is only after my divorce. So i guess i may have some issues.

ray0414 is offline Member
    I wish I had a gf right now...I am in a rut being down from college. I get looks and checkout when i do manage to go out (family problems right now makes it difficult) but don't act upon them, not to mention alot of the girls are below 18. I swear I had a 14-15 year old eye fvck me when I was at the mall earlier this week even my buddy made a comment on it.

I was like "Chris Hansen is here I sense it "

u and me both man, idk what it is but i attract the younger crowd MUCH more than i attract the crowd of girls old enough to drink alcohol. kinda sucks.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    I have the same feelings as for my gf. She is sex nice fun to be with great to **** and Brazilian. But if she was gone tomorrow i dont care.

But this is only after my divorce. So i guess i may have some issues.
    When did you get divorced? I thought you and your wife just bought a place together like a year or two ago? Sorry to hear man..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    When did you get divorced? I thought you and your wife just bought a place together like a year or two ago? Sorry to hear man..
    We did, i got divorced on April 24. Its a long ****ed up story. if you care to hear just email me.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    G-1000, I am sorry to hear that. I hope you can figure out everything and get back to a good place(if your not already there).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    G-1000, I am sorry to hear that. I hope you can figure out everything and get back to a good place(if your not already there).
    Thanks. I'm working on it, it just takes some time. Definitely a life changing event that plays havoc on emotions and hardens you.

Surreal is offline Associate Member
    Some of us could genuinely care less if our significant other vanishes tomorrow. However, many people simply fail to appreciate what they have until it is gone.

Blog Entries
    I think what I need to do is get my cycles done and just become irrestistable to women and then head back to vegas or Miami Beach with a case of rubbers and a corching Hard on and bang as many won=men in a week or 2 that I can! I am talking about doing 3somes and menaga's and all that shit I have never dome before!! I want a chick on my dick, one on my face and another licking the other chicks titties!! Yeh Yeh thats what I want.. Alright gotta go work out and get big muscles and go to miami!! See ya soon
    Welcome to Miami ("am Benino A Miami")

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Don't say that, you will make me depressed

On the bright side I am probably going to go for my MBA straight afterward so thats another 3 years I can hang around! Nothing like being a 24-25 year old banging 18-19 year old pu$$y
    im 24 and im taking a weekend course for that reason lol

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I wish i had your problem LMAO - I have the problem of getting attached and not wanting other people to have her LMAO...... I'm married now so i have a whole new set of problems LMAO.

I was emotionaly hard as nails in highschool and didn't care..... and when i look back at it..... i had the time of my life LOL. After graduating - i got into a 3 year relationship..... should have ended after the 1st 1 1/2 years..... i just couldn't let the sex go LOL. It killed me thinkin about losing the piece of ass I had and another guy hittin' it. Thank-god i let that mental case go.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    not good IMO...if she genuinely cares about you...you will eventually tear this girl apart.

that being...why waste your time and hers if you really dont care?

when i was single i got the best and most ass when i was up front with girls and told them dont come here looking for a relationship...i aint down for no love affair i just wanna fvck!

you will be surprised how many more appreciate the honesty than the lies.

that being said...dont waste your guys time. end it and be done with it...move on..and chances are you will still be hitting after you guys break up anyway. so its a win win for you...see what i mean?

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    id be willing to bet that if she dumps you, you will want her back. it always works like that, seeing things from the back instead of the drivers seat. i was in the same situation years back. didnt care really if we were together or not. liked her and enjoyed her company, but wanted to be rid of her most of the time. i guess she got that feeling and dumped me, been trying to find someone like her ever since, unsucessfully.

alex18 is offline Member
    the grass isnt always greener on the other side....

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Thats life man. Its like this with a lot of things, not just females. Think about it. IE you want something REALLY bad (woman, car, etc.) and enjoy the thought of how great it would be to have. Heck you probably enjoy the challenge of attaining it too. You get it and its great, but eventually the emotional high wears off a bit. It sucks. I think this is why a lot of people resort to cheating. Sometimes all it takes is a bit of creativity. Go new places, do new things. Where's Bo he'd be able to explain it better.

Blog Entries
    Yeh I just not really intersted in much anymore! Figured it out the other day! I am 34 and I have had new vehicles in 1995, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 and those were all brand new vehicles not used! and I have also had 5-6 new Snowmobiles, 3 new street bikes and a million other things a Inever really cared when i got rid of them, just like anything, if you really want it again, there is another one down the road! i think I am turning into a minimalist!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    my buddy and me were both haven a very simaler conversation. he was sayn how even thought hes engaged he wouldnt care if she was gone, the chicks great she was a 24yr old virgin before she was with him, got a degree, no debt, nice job and one of the sweetest girls iv ever met before. We came to the conclusion hes just a emotionaly cold person and doesntr tknow how to feel leelings let alone express them

Quote Originally Posted by F4iGuy View Post
    Thats life man. Its like this with a lot of things, not just females. Think about it. IE you want something REALLY bad (woman, car, etc.) and enjoy the thought of how great it would be to have. Heck you probably enjoy the challenge of attaining it too. You get it and its great, but eventually the emotional high wears off a bit. It sucks. I think this is why a lot of people resort to cheating. Sometimes all it takes is a bit of creativity. Go new places, do new things. Where's Bo he'd be able to explain it better.
    Except with women if they break you cant fix them or trade them in for cash. And as they age they will never become more collectible.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    You know what they say... No matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is tired of her shit!...

I think that no matter how great of a girl you meet, you will always see other women and wanna bang them, I think that it's our nature. You want to spread your seed, and lets face it, does anyone like eating meatloaf everyday? No, of course not.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    You know what they say... No matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is tired of her shit!...

I think that no matter how great of a girl you meet, you will always see other women and wanna bang them, I think that it's our nature. You want to spread your seed, and lets face it, does anyone like eating meatloaf everyday? No, of course not.
    Meatloaf is not in my diet!!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I am just wondering?? My Girl is beautiful , nice body, good personality, lets me do WHatever , whenever I want.. I still for some reason would not care one bit if she packed up tomorrow and I never saw her again! Not sure why, I could honestly not ask for a better friend and companion I juust do not have a care about staying withe her. Anyone else stay with their GF just because??

Translation:

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz
    I am just wondering?? Am I a complete freaking moron??
    ***No source checks!!!***

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Translation:
    I second that

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm...meatloaf!!!!

Thread Information