Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    tribal fag band
    lolxx2

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I think if you can find one that compliments your body well, who cares what meaning it has?

I'm looking at tats now, and I don't care what meaning it has, it's "Body Art".

I did not select the color of my living room because it looks like the last shit I took, I just liked the color.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate tribal SOOO BAD !! I AM SO PISSED.. WHEN i WAS 18 AND GOT A STUPID TRIBAL DRAGON !! ON my left forearm !! And now it is totally in the way of my sleeve design so I am holding off on my left sleeve until .. UNTIL I get the friggen thing lasered off so I can tat over it.. its 250 a session.. and takes about 6 sessions to fade to the point of putting a tattoo over it so you can't tell anything was there... 10-12 session for complete removal so it looks like nothing is there.. so my 80 dollar tribal dragon tattoo is gonna end up costing me 1500 for removal ... SO THINK BEFORE YOU INK !!!

OP YOU WILL REGRET THAT PIECE... or if you don't... whatever ya know.. its your body your decision.. so DO WHAT YOU WANT !!!

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    nice tribal, i'm thinking of using this design as a base for my tattoo with my ancestral runes for my family integrated and your design looks similar

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DG%26um%3D1
    man im tattoo artist, and let me tell you..quite a few people bring in this design for reference. rightfully so, its the nices tribal ive ever seen. and its not like it can be directly copied anyway..
    as for the guy who started this thread
    dude..dont get that shit. its a cut and paste piece that does not belong on your ribs. if your gonna get tribal, bring it down you side, or up your chest, or around your shoulder down your arm..tribal is about flow it should be custom fitted too your body. at most, bring this design in and say you want some tribal, but make the artist draw it. if he cant come up with some good tribal in a short time, then find a different artist.

bag up pr bagpipe is offline Associate Member
    if you have a tribal band you may aswell have barbed wire tat shocking!!!

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bag up pr bagpipe View Post
    if you have a tribal band you may aswell have barbed wire tat shocking!!!
    or a black panther clawing up your back! lol

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    man im tattoo artist, and let me tell you..quite a few people bring in this design for reference. rightfully so, its the nices tribal ive ever seen. and its not like it can be directly copied anyway..
    as for the guy who started this thread
    dude..dont get that shit. its a cut and paste piece that does not belong on your ribs. if your gonna get tribal, bring it down you side, or up your chest, or around your shoulder down your arm..tribal is about flow it should be custom fitted too your body. at most, bring this design in and say you want some tribal, but make the artist draw it. if he cant come up with some good tribal in a short time, then find a different artist.
    X2 Best way.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Its "cool" if u like it bro. Its your body u have to have it on there for the rest of your life. If you like it....and you want it...then get it. I have a good bit of ink ..some tats i have people like a lot ..some they dont ..I like them all ....thats the bottom line.

Yergg is offline Junior Member
    Dont get anything tribal. Its old...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information