Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska;471***8
    Exactly. That kid never testified. You can bet your ass there were other payoffs behind closed doors. If Jackson wasn't rich he would've been indicted. You people are blind - he was talented, blah blah blah, he's a legend, blah blah blah - ignorance is bliss, right?
    Would there be a reason for a $26 million dollar payoff if the man believed he would be proven innocent? lol

Free Will is offline Senior Member
    i heard they are going to melt him down so they can make toys out of him so kids will be able to play with him for a change

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    come on lets be honest... Micheal was racist, these boys were totally safe from him..

DOM6 is offline Member
    fuk who he paid off, he did it, did you seen the interview with martin vashir when mikey was holding the kids hand and sayin, " i luv to give him my bed "
    if that was my kid he would of been dead along time ago, fuked up it took so long.
    rot in hell m-t-er f-ker
    R.I.H.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    Would there be a reason for a $26 million dollar payoff if the man believed he would be proven innocent? lol
    Well to him thats like us paying a $260 dollar fine because we could not be bothered fighting it, and he has all the unwanted media attention aswell. Anyways i dont know for a fact if he did it or not, he was still one of a kind musician, and may he RIP..

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    What will happen to his beloved Blanket?

johnCash is offline Associate Member
    he was 100 percent guilty no matter what obv.
    so what type of testosterone do you think MJ was doing?
    best singer and dancer of all time tho even tho i dont like people who sing and dance.
    rip

kihop is offline Associate Member
    Unfortunately mj was tried and convicted in the press long b4 the case went to trial. I have a child and if god forbid anyone molested him, I would want them prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Why did the so called molested childs parents settle out of court?
    Easy answer___money. The next case was thrown out as an attempt at extortion. Mj certainly wasn't atypical of society, but then again geniuses rarely are. It's sad to see people making fun of a dead man when you know they cant deny that they owned/ listened to off the wall, thriller and bad albums growing up. I think everyones attempted to do the moonwalk at one time in their life.
    RIP MJ

kihop is offline Associate Member
    here's a funny link of george carlin talking about mj
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uC8LSV-j2g

rip george carlin
    rip mj

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    Well to him thats like us paying a $260 dollar fine because we could not be bothered fighting it, and he has all the unwanted media attention aswell. Anyways i dont know for a fact if he did it or not, he was still one of a kind musician, and may he RIP..
    Someone paying a $260 dollar ticket for a traffic offence they cant be bothered to fight i can understand but someone paying $26 million so avoid media attention i dont believe, if you were accused of molesting children you would do everything in your power to clear your name not pay people to be quite..jm2c

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    who's bad!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information