killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

Anyone work in retail and get annoyed at customers?

My sleep has not been the greatest lately and i can tell its getting me more irritable. I think i am more sensitive as well, Just a rant i have today. Can anyone relate?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Never, they always enjoy my product and come back for more...

Hunter is offline Grateful
    I get annoyed with the dumb fvcks at caleba's seriously you should have to know something about the outdoors to work at a hunting/fishing/camping store.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187 View Post
    My sleep has not been the greatest lately and i can tell its getting me more irritable. I think i am more sensitive as well, Just a rant i have today. Can anyone relate?
    bro, my junior year in high school i worked 70-80 hours/wk at denny's, i was the top ranked in my area for tips but it was horrible, after a month i was doing cashier work, serving, busing and some managing all at once and the tips were still never more than 10%, not to mention people would bvtch about every little thing or change their order several times trying to get some free food because if you slip up and forget to put their food on a warming plate while the food item is being changed/recooked and they get any cold food then it comes off of the server's pay

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    bro, my junior year in high school i worked 70-80 hours/wk at denny's, i was the top ranked in my area for tips but it was horrible, after a month i was doing cashier work, serving, busing and some managing all at once and the tips were still never more than 10%, not to mention people would bvtch about every little thing or change their order several times trying to get some free food because if you slip up and forget to put their food on a warming plate while the food item is being changed/recooked and they get any cold food then it comes off of the server's pay
    that could drive you mad!!!

I worked in the meat department of a supermarket for 3 years and let me tell you, it is amazing how rude people will be to a man with a foot long knife standing 6 inches away.How I didn't kill somebody I will never know.Though I did get in trouble for getting into arguements with a good few people.Old women ARE by FAR the worst out there.They start fights just to have somebody to talk to a lot of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187 View Post
    that could drive you mad!!!
    it did sometimes, but i'm really laid back and thrive on stressful situations so the fast pace was enjoyable

though working from 330pm to 6am, then going to school at 730am till 3pm, rinse and repeat got old, but i still found time to workout since the YMCA was about 100yards from dennys so i just went there on my breaks

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    u are a beast bro...that is one hell of a highschool schedule...

u are a very bright person, working all them hours and still finding time to research and learn..
    u have my respect Phate

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    u are a beast bro...that is one hell of a highschool schedule...

u are a very bright person, working all them hours and still finding time to research and learn..
    u have my respect Phate
    thanks bro, that means alot, though i'm soooo happy we have a gold's now that's open 24/7, before that the earliest anyone opened was 530, now i love it because when i have to study for labs and such for 12-16 hours at a time i can take a break and go to the gym at 2-3am, plug my ipod into the receiver(because no one is ever there) and crank that shvt up, it's amazing and refreshes me from the studying

ya'll should try it if you can, that pounding metal and techno gets you so pumped when you can feel it

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    it did sometimes, but i'm really laid back and thrive on stressful situations so the fast pace was enjoyable

though working from 330pm to 6am, then going to school at 730am till 3pm, rinse and repeat got old, but i still found time to workout since the YMCA was about 100yards from dennys so i just went there on my breaks
    How was your diet?

See thats why I hate getting jobs, I am probably going to get one this semester working at the gym at my college training people, but I am always worried about my diet. If I dont get my meal in at the EXACT TIME I am supposed to be I start freaking out and think I am shrinking by the second. All because of image disorder

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    How was your diet?

See thats why I hate getting jobs, I am probably going to get one this semester working at the gym at my college training people, but I am always worried about my diet. If I dont get my meal in at the EXACT TIME I am supposed to be I start freaking out and think I am shrinking by the second. All because of image disorder
    it was okay, i talked to the chef and for 3$ a piece he would make me 8oz of chicken with veggies or brown rice and put it in the back, so i would just have 3-4 of those and then get some for the day, or omelettes with veggies in them

it was okay, i talked to the chef and for 3$ a piece he would make me 8oz of chicken with veggies or brown rice and put it in the back, so i would just have 3-4 of those and then get some for the day, or omelettes with veggies in them
    If my gym doesnt let me eat, I am going to go insane and quit.

lol, shouldn't be a problem

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Immortal, you are the best man.. i really enjoy reading your stuff. you are so intense..
    you have me laughing out loud on a daily basis...

i mean this in a good way bro, nothing disrespectful about it...

lol, shouldn't be a problem
    Funny thing about everyone at the gym that works there (besides the hot girls), the dudes are all like not big at all, only 1-2 of them are. I go to FSU so you think we would have alot of jacked Nutrition major guys, but we dont.

We do have some big dudes, but surprisingly back at home I see more big guys at my gym than at FSU. Could be the fact that all the roid heads go to golds (besides me of course )

BuffThaStuff is offline Associate Member
    Funny thing about everyone at the gym that works there (besides the hot girls), the dudes are all like not big at all, only 1-2 of them are. I go to FSU so you think we would have alot of jacked Nutrition major guys, but we dont.

We do have some big dudes, but surprisingly back at home I see more big guys at my gym than at FSU. Could be the fact that all the roid heads go to golds (besides me of course )
    Another nole on AR...sweet.

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    oh fvck bro you dont even know. i worked produce for ten years in a grocery store named fred meyers. i wanted to kill customers every day. all they do is bvtch and complain about quality and prices day in and day out. i finally got the balls to quit. but it came with a price lost my house and ended up filing bank ruptcy. but mentally i feel way better.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    Immortal, you are the best man.. i really enjoy reading your stuff. you are so intense..
    you have me laughing out loud on a daily basis...

i mean this in a good way bro, nothing disrespectful about it...
    i got you brother, my friends hate me for it though.

Like last week we were at a party of my friends and I turned to one of my buddies and was like: "That dude who is in the wife beater is a tool who comes to the party in a wife beater plus he needs to work triceps and traps. Those two guys over there are pretty muscular for their size"

My two of my friends look at me and our liek "Dude why the **** are you checkin out the dudes, we do not care what size they are or what they lack you always do this shit bro when were at the beach you always ask us 'is that dude bigger than me'? Oh that dude is pretty muscular for his size guys. We dont care stop it you are obsessed stop talking about bodybuilding."

Quote Originally Posted by BuffThaStuff View Post
    Another nole on AR...sweet.
    You still at FSU or you graduate or are you a fan? lol

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I worked sales for like 9 months, selling stuff work between 5k and 500k.... hated it, having to kiss ass to these people

You still at FSU or you graduate or are you a fan? lol
    Just a big time fan. Do you go to any of the football games? I got a buddy who goes to school there and I plan on going to all the home games.

Just a big time fan. Do you go to any of the football games? I got a buddy who goes to school there and I plan on going to all the home games.
    LOL last semester I didnt go to ONE football game, first of all getting tickets for me was confusing as hell and I always would forget to do it the week before, second I usually got drunk with my fraternity and never made it past 4-5 in the afternoon Not to mention it rained like during 3 of the home games and another one was cold as hell, so I was so happy I didnt go to those.

I did go to the spring training game which was boring as hell, our team sucks. We need a freaking QB and we need our players to stop getting ****ing arrested.

No shit, tell me about it. We did get some nasty recruits coming in so we're on the up and up. Plus i like going up there for the biatches, they're oh so fine.

No shit, tell me about it. We did get some nasty recruits coming in so we're on the up and up. Plus i like going up there for the biatches, they're oh so fine.
    Oh man you are going to rip me a new one when I tell you this: Spring Semster I hardly went out (compared to summer and fall) because I was on cycle and I wanted to make the most of my cycle, when I did go out I went to Bajas and another night I went to Potts and the night at Bajas I was going crazy from the number of hot girls I saw (some of them being TCC and not FSU) and shit bro you should have saw what they were wearing like tight ass dresses that ended litterally at the bottom of their ass checks and omg i almost ****ing lost it right then and there You have to remember I was on cycle and damn I was horny, I messed up alot during spring semster thats one of my biggest regrets, but I am bouncing back this year.

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT is going to be my motto, I heard from couple of buddies up there for summer saying the new freshman class is pretty damn hot

I can't wait till Fall when they join their little sororities and come to us big boys for tailgates and socials, its going to be Gaming Season in tallahassee

Thread Information