Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yucon92 is offline Junior Member
    under reaction

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    LMAO i had a similiar incident in burger king... Thank god my girl went up... I told the bitch a cheese burger plain. And she gives me a burger. What a day..... but because i said plain cheeseburger i get no cheese... then wanted to charge me. Thank god my girl went up.

LMAO thats funny bro. I would have done the same thing though. I would have brought the bag back though and threw every goddamn thing i bought in his face to prove him wrong....

But i don't eat that crap any more.... They are all f*ck ups.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    remember the movie "falling down" with michael douglas...."eighty fi cents" eighty fi cents" and whammie burger episode

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Dom... your story kinda reminds me of Super Troopers (the movie)... what was his name.... officer Farva!!! lol.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    LMAO i had a similiar incident in burger king... Thank god my girl went up... I told the bitch a cheese burger plain. And she gives me a burger. What a day..... but because i said plain cheeseburger i get no cheese... then wanted to charge me. Thank god my girl went up.

LMAO thats funny bro. I would have done the same thing though. I would have brought the bag back though and threw every goddamn thing i bought in his face to prove him wrong....

But i don't eat that crap any more.... They are all f*ck ups.
    How old are you 12?

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I would have throw the fry guys ass out the drive thru window. Then proceeded to start swinging at every male employee there. Then I would have made a free sundae and ran yelling "That's what you get for messing with THE BEST"
    or throw the fry guy in the fryer??

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    How old are you 12?
    hahaha LOL....

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by collar View Post
    or throw the fry guy in the fryer??
    We got a wise guy here, yeah throw the fry guy in the fryer so I can pay $5000 dollars for his facial reconstructive surgery and burn wounds.

Come on man, if your going to kick some ass you take the least expensive way, a good old ass kicking. The key is to make them swing first, once you throw them into the fryer you become the "aggressor" under the law because it is "excessive force"

playboii is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    Went to wendys today, was with my kids and wife in the car, went thru the drive thru for a quick meal, so we order, grilled chicken sandwich, 4 nuggets, 2 fries, 2 grilled wraps and a coke, get to the window, pay then drive like 10 feet and wife says " they forgot the nuggets", so i was like fuk so i park go in bymyself and nicely say, to the drive thru guy, He looked like the shift manager and the fry guy was next to him also "Hey you forgot my 4 nuggets", so they just looked at me dumb and turned around and i see them walking to the nugget machine, but then i hear the fry guy mumble, " Hes got them" " Hes just trying to get some free " I fuking flipped , i said " WHAT THE FUK YOU JUST SAY you think im trying to steal 4 bucks in nuggets you fat fuk, manager guy goes he didnt say that, i was like that fat fuking fry guy said it, fry guy tries to get all hard looking, i go "what the fuk you gonna do", then the manager just hands me my nuggets and says thankyou, i go " Fuking hollow ass pussies" and stand there then just turn around and walk out, the whole damn wendys was like time stopped in there, a guy in the line says as im walking out " you tellem brother" i just gave him the nod, Lmao
    i get in the car and am like there calling the cops, wife was like omg, your nuts
    what would you have done?

I feel like calling them in the morning
    lmaooo thats ****ing legendary...i hate when they mess up my order i get pissed!

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Pig View Post
    What you should have done bro is go back in with your order and tell them, and when fatty fat fat opened is cum hole hand over the bag and show him. And when the manager check's you stuff embarrassment is beautiful. Then look fatty fat fat in the eye and tell him to have a nice day.
    I thought the same thing like half way thru
    but was like screw it im already here

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44 View Post
    Actually i think your wife sent you back in there on purpose while she wolfed down the nuggets in the car without you seeing. Women are like that they dont like people to see them chow down on fast food.
    I havent laughed so hard in a while, thanks!

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    Maaaaaaybe you over reacted a little bit but I would have done something along the same lines but perhaps with out the big show.

The fvcker has NO right to accuse you of being a liar...his fat ass was just trying to cover up his rocket science mistake of getting your fast food order wrong. I mean how freaking hard is it?

either way...good for you, just maybe tone it down a little and hit'em with a more controlled angle next time.
    I felt like he was calling me a lowlife thief for $4 in nuggets
    i just got a check from a customer for like $2,800 i had in my pocket in cash, i was going to say " i have like 3months of your pay in my pocket why would i degrade myself for $4 bucks
    I should of just not said anything and when he got close enough, just dropped him
    Last edited by DOM6; 07-22-2009 at 07:13 PM.

DOM6 is offline Member
    No what i should of said was " i think you've been stealing nuggets for how fuking fat you are" LMAO

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    ive done worse.

when i was 18 i went to a burger king and one of my exs worked there and apparently her new b/f worked there also. he somehow knew who i was and what i looked like. so he was in the back making the food as i talked to my ex.

next thing i know my roomates who were with me said they had just seen him drop the burger on the floor and put it back on the sandwhich.

i started laughing and was like get out.

but they were swearing to god they saw it and they started yellin to him in the back and tellin him they saw it and so on.

he proceeded to flip us off

so i got pissed and started screaming at him. he responded by calling a me a few names.

i jumped the counter and ran after him

he ran out the back and down the parking lot

i started cracking up and said fukk it

went back in and my ex made us all our food again

and we sat down and ate. didnt see the guy the rest of the time we were there

-but i really cant say shit cuz when i worked at mcdonalds as a teen i did way worse things. im not even gonna say things i did to ppls food

so i deserved it in the end

I wanna hear this

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    How old are you 12?
    23 actually. Thanks though. If you don't like my reply.... well.. simply f*ck off... Cause I don't care how childish you think that seems to sound... But you don't have to be a god damn rocket scientist to work in these fricking places.

A little common sense goes a long way.

you over reacted imo
    Just because you feel he over reacted. Doesn't mean it gives you the right to sit here and bash and mock any other member here including myself. You shared your though. it means nothing. Its a forum. So get lost. I shared my thought just the same? IDK why you think you have a right to come back in here and come after me when there are numerous other people feeling same way.

This shit is either over react, or reacted how another person would. So keep your piss poor comments to yourself cousin f*cking country faggot ass? KK?

I don't know you and don't see you posting any where else.. Except for maybe the lounge. Soo.... hence the reasoning you don't see me. And now I see why I stay out of here. Because of loud mouth F*CKS like you. But sorry dude you picked the wrong guy to disrespect.....

I'm 23 once again. Thanks.

23 actually. Thanks though. If you don't like my reply.... well.. simply f*ck off... Cause I don't care how childish you think that seems to sound... But you don't have to be a god damn rocket scientist to work in these fricking places.

Just because you feel he over reacted. Doesn't mean it gives you the right to sit here and bash and mock any other member here including myself. You shared your though. it means nothing. Its a forum. So get lost. I shared my thought just the same? IDK why you think you have a right to come back in here and come after me when there are numerous other people feeling same way.

This shit is either over react, or reacted how another person would. So keep your piss poor comments to yourself cousin f*cking country faggot ass? KK?

I don't know you and don't see you posting any where else.. Except for maybe the lounge. Soo.... hence the reasoning you don't see me. And now I see why I stay out of here. Because of loud mouth F*CKS like you. But sorry dude you picked the wrong guy to disrespect.....

I didnt disrespect you. I simply stated you acted like a 12 year old. Actually I post in q and a, mma area and the lounge. Also your most recent post still makes you seem like your 12 not 23.
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-23-2009 at 03:13 AM.

Also I didnt mock him I stated my opinion. I simply asked a question becouse of they way you acted over a messed up order. I do agree most people who work in fast food do a piss poor job, but is there any reason to freak out about? In the big scheme of things does it really matter? No it doesnt.

DOM6 is offline Member
    lmao
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What would you have done????? Wife thinks im nuts-thread.jpg  

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

So you can share your thoughts but we aren't allowed to respond to them ? Well sorry, like you said this is a forum and we are ALL entitled to our opinions.

Just for the record i also agree with fighter, you are both acting childish.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Damn i knew they had me on camera

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you ever seen falling down, thats what i would have done

I will take all you mother****ers on in this thread at the same time while fingering a girl with one hand and doing my bills with another and still kick all your pansy asses.

So stop arguing like a bunch of gossping housewives you pansies.

I will take all you mother****ers on in this thread at the same time while fingering a girl with one hand and doing my bills with another and still kick all your pansy asses.

Ahh no one is fighting just stating opinions. Its not like seriousmass/J.A arguements those arguements can reach legendry status lol.

Ahh no one is fighting just stating opinions. Its not like seriousmass/J.A arguements those arguements can reach legendry status lol.
    Seriousmass is ****ing retarded

The kid has ran these steroids since his first cycle in Dec/Jan(that we know of)

*Sust
    *Sust/Halotestin

Yet the prick acts like he is the expert on Clen , Anabol, Tren , Deca , etc. etc.

Like what the ****, if I don't know something about a compound I am not going to go give advice on it and hope I am putting down what everyone else would say. And when he gets called out, he "magically" doesn't return to the thread every again to defend his views knowing how wrong and inexperienced he is.

The kid has ran these steroids since his first cycle in Dec/Jan(that we know of)

*Sust
    *Sust/Halotestin

Yet the prick acts like he is the expert on Clen , Anabol, Tren , Deca , etc. etc.

Like what the ****, if I don't know something about a compound I am not going to go give advice on it and hope I am putting down what everyone else would say. And when he gets called out, he "magically" doesn't return to the thread every again to defend his views knowing how wrong and inexperienced he is.
    I agree with you 100%. Just saying in this thread it escalated but not to anything serious. I just dont take internet insults to seriously. I am country boy in every sense of the word and very proud of roots. If say something and they dont agree with it they are intitled to there opinion. Get what I am saying?

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    remember the movie "falling down" with michael douglas...."eighty fi cents" eighty fi cents" and whammie burger episode
    Yes i do, and it's one of the best scenes ever. Makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    I wanna hear this
    hear what my friends and i did to innocent ppls food?

oh no

thats a secret ill take to my grave

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

*Sust
    *Sust/Halotestin

hahhah

Immortal... your my new best friend

lol

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    you over reacted imo
    boooooooooooo

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    what pissed me off was when i called him out the 1st time for saying it he was trying to act all hard for saying it, so when i told him "what the fuk you gonna do" he just stood there, thats what pissed me off, dont try to stare me down and when i put the ball back in your court just stand there, that kid will learn one day the hard way

thing is he does anything he loses his job . might not be a great job m8 but its paying his bills . you acted like a prick . and if you did it in my place i wouldnt be too long in telling you where to shove your money . these people are only doing a job .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information