higherdesire is offline Banned

Another car accident today!

Man most of you saw my thread about the old lady hitting my ugly ass mercedes tuesday. Well I just got a phone call form my wife and she is in town and a car ran into the car in front of her, careened off of it and hit her too! The wetbacks in the car jumped out and ran from the scene!

I missed the chance to react the way I would hae liked to TUesday? Why couldn't I be there fro a citizens arrest on this one? RARRR!!!!!!!!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Man most of you saw my thread about the old lady hitting my ugly ass mercedes tuesday. Well I just got a phone call form my wife and she is in town and a car ran into the car in front of her, careened off of it and hit her too! The wetbacks in the car jumped out and ran from the scene!

I missed the chance to react the way I would hae liked to TUesday? Why couldn't I be there fro a citizens arrest on this one? RARRR!!!!!!!!
    DUDE..... LOL - not funny..... yet.... it is lol

I'm sending some good luck your way...... you need it more than i do right now LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

xoxoxo brutha! I hear ya on the LOL, i really laughed when she said it, I was like no shit huh?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    glad the wife is safe man....

please tell me where and when u both will be on the roads, so i can make sure im no where near...

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    man thats bad luck....ya no what they say..shit happens in threes.. keep an eye out..LOL

Update, just got off the phone with her. Someone snapped a photo of the drivers, and someone else followed them now they are in custody! HA HA HA mfers! I wished I could have there to choke them out. How sweet it would have been to throw a rear naked choke on atleast one of them and pop his friggin eyse out of his head. Hit and run? The other driver is being taken by ambulance, my wife is fine thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    man thats bad luck....ya no what they say..shit happens in threes.. keep an eye out..LOL

Kind of funny you say that because yesterday I got pulled over in the rental I am in and while I was argueing with tthe cop he ran the plates and it came up stolen! It got straight without me getting cuffed and stuffed thank fully!

Update, just got off the phone with her. Someone snapped a photo of the drivers, and someone else followed them now they are in custody! HA HA HA mfers! I wished I could have there to choke them out. How sweet it would have been to throw a rear naked choke on atleast one of them and pop his friggin eyse out of his head. Hit and run? The other driver is being taken by ambulance, my wife is fine thank God.
    glad to hear she's OK - you don't live in jersey do you? LMAO

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Kind of funny you say that because yesterday I got pulled over in the rental I am in and while I was argueing with tthe cop he ran the plates and it came up stolen! It got straight without me getting cuffed and stuffed thank fully!
    HOLY SH*T LOLOLOLOL.........

i don't even know what to say....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    wey DANGER alert off thn mate....lol and glad to hear that the wife is ok..

But really I am a really blessed dude. It seems wierd to say that beacuse of all the stuff lately, but I could have been getting into my car when it got hit, my wife could be the one on the way to the hospital, and I could ahve went to jail yesterday. ALl the attempts to screw up my life have been deflected! I am on top of the world. Really.

Thanks energizer!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    That was some courteous person who went after them.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    sending some good karma your way my friend...damn you need it....glad that the wifey is ok.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    That sucks man. Hope your luck gets better soon.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Glad the wife is fine, first off.Second,with the bad luck your having,I think you should go shooting at the range.Decompression is needed!Your autos are like magnets lately.......

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad you are looking at things lke I do, find the positive in it. Good job on seeing the positive and I'm glad you and your wife are not hurt and you didnt get hauled off to jail. LOL

Now if the luck keeps up and you can get more than the cars are worth Hope the wetbacks arent illegals or they will just be deported and nothing charged. I hope they spend some time in jail but that will probably mean just some more free meals for them.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Glad the wife is fine, first off.Second,with the bad luck your having,I think you should go shooting at the range.Decompression is needed!Your autos are like magnets lately.......
    I second this HD brotha.. Go unload like 20-30 clips out of your favorite gun... always puts me into a perfect state of mind.

Seriously tho, Glad to hear everyone is still A OK .. and no one has been hurt...

On second thought...

With ur luck right now maybe u shouldn't be near Firearms... lol...

iKramer is offline Associate Member
    Lmao, bad luck. Glad everyone is fine though.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    But really I am a really blessed dude. It seems wierd to say that beacuse of all the stuff lately, but I could have been getting into my car when it got hit, my wife could be the one on the way to the hospital, and I could ahve went to jail yesterday. ALl the attempts to screw up my life have been deflected! I am on top of the world. Really.
    Glad you're all okay! Seems we may have a different definition of "blessed."

Not having the cars run into and showing up to a traffic stop in a "stolen" ride would be a good start. Guess all's well that ends well!

Thread Information