xo3et is offline Productive Member

Red face The people who haven't a clue about AAS or Diet - **MEGA THREAD**

The people who haven't a clue about AAS - **MEGA THREAD**

Ok i am starting this thread to explain how stupid some people are regards using steroids .

I met a friend of a friend last night and we got talking about AAS. After some chat he went on to talk about his diet which was a JOKE, he didn't have a diet plan and when i told him about how much protein,fats,carbs etc. he said, look i dont count all that as no need but i know I have way over 150gprotien from shakes ALONE.hahaha

Then we moved on to talk about cycles, OH MY GOD. This bloke didnt have a F*CKING clue. Told me he runs deca and test 5weeks at a time. I asked him what his PCT was and he looked at me like a bit of s*it. I had to explain what it was and he reply, look i use HCG for after cycle. I told him about nolva and clomid he said na you don't need any of that. I asked him how soon after his last test injection he said.. I do last deca/test injection on say Monday and start HCG on the Tuesday.hahaha He also said he injects deca every 3 weeks to help with his joints, i told him it shuts you down and he said, shuts what down. lol

The conversation would have had some of you chaps here in tears, he actually thought he knew what he was on about. I know i have never cycled but i know more than he will ever know and the funniest bit is........

I am nearly 14lbs heavier than him and he has run 3 cycles. What a COCK..............

I had to get this of my chest lads... I was close to hitting the bloke because he was that arrogant. My mate was laughing because he could see me getting pissed.

Anyone else been this mad about how dump some people are..

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Id say 95% of people in my area are exactly like that....thay take all sorts Growth,steroids , rec drugs, drinking every weekend...eating shit...no PCT...and majority do it to be classed as a hardman...they hang around bars fighting.....

the fukin worst thing is they look pretty good considering what they do.....except for the bloat face...

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    He's going to turn into women, when he starts growing those cute little titties, and one day he's going to grab his cobra and its not going to work anymore. Then his girlfriend is going to say well if your not going to feed me I better find someone else.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Im afraid this is the same way i started out...

The guy that taught me was doing shows so i trusted his every word...

The first cycle he put me on was sus deca and dbol for 6 weeks, no pct. I was however really happy with the results, i gained about 30lbs. This of course was short lived, as soon as i stopped i lost everything...

I did a number of courses like this and he even advised me to use hgh for 6 weeks, i didnt because he told me i had to inject it through the belly button deep inside the stomoch...

It was only when i found the net that i discovered i was doing it all wrong and when i speak to people now who have no clue what their doing i challenge them to come to this site...

These people who have terrible diets, train all wrong and use steroids incorrectly are the same people that give steroids such a bad name..
    Last edited by Matt; 07-25-2009 at 06:45 AM.

Thread Information