Quote Originally Posted by mho View Post
    No shrimping?
    If the mood calls for it.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    I need to get laid more
    u came to right place.......

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    So last month I was on tren and test. I went to go see this friend that is a stripper. Damm I tell u this, I had never ****ed a girl so hard for 30 min non-stop. Since tren makes u sweat, I was covered in sweat and she was too. After I finished, she couldn't even get up and my dick still wanted seconds. LOL

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I was on vacation in Myrtle Beach and was hooking up with a cute blonde in a club. She brought me to her friends and she had a twin sister. I wound up banging both in their condo.

Even better later in the year my g/f was watching elimidate and goes look at these skanks and the twins were on there.
    LMAO! Now thats a good story lol

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    So last month I was on tren and test. I went to go see this friend that is a stripper. Damm I tell u this, I had never ****ed a girl so hard for 30 min non-stop. Since tren makes u sweat, I was covered in sweat and she was too. After I finished, she couldn't even get up and my dick still wanted seconds. LOL
    oh God...I know what u r tallking about.......it was the same for me...I did exactly the same....she was like u r ****ing and sweating on me hard

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Almost everyone has been memorable for different reasons. I got lucky with first wife, she use to bring home girls all the time for me, 2nd wife LOVED oral and never missed a drop, I have had several trips to Thailand and Philippines (LOVE Asian girls) and have many 2 and 3 at a time. I plan on doing 4 at once soon, locking us in the room for an all day/nighter

I cant really point out any singe one but I try to keep upping the stakes.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    i got a BJ in the back of my car while her friend drove my car in hte a blizzard..a few weeks later i was dating the friend that drove the car!
    That does remind me of a couple time with my GF when she was in High school and her giving me BJ while coming back from skiing or some other late night activity, me driving her friends in the back seat. No one was the wiser or at least never lead on. hehehe

Also another GF when she was in high school we are coming back from family reunion with my parents driving and her giving me head in the back seat.

Front porch of another GF house her sitting on my lap in shorts pulled to the side and me inside and her parents walk up, we just sitting there. LOL Love those risky times.

More to come.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information