Thread: nolva

dirz is offline New Member

nolva

just got pink tablets that say IP on one side and 20 on the other. I'm skeptical as to whether or not they are really nolvadex . Can anyone help me out?

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by dirz View Post
    just got pink tablets that say IP on one side and 20 on the other. I'm skeptical as to whether or not they are really nolvadex. Can anyone help me out?
    Wrong forum, but - thats what IP nolva looks like - 2 years ago. I saw some 6 months ago and he had swiched to to small plain round. It could be faked, or it could just be old. Or new - he switches presses frequently.

BTW - he puts extra binders in his tablets to help them to survive the trip in smuggling containers. If you don't crush it with your teeth before swallowing, you may just be shitting them out.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    All my tamo has been white, in the drug company's name on the container.Take some pics and post it in the gear pictures forum here.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    All my tamo has been white, in the drug company's name on the container.Take some pics and post it in the gear pictures forum here.
    Same as mine always been white,not to say the pink ones are not real i've just never had them

Thread Information