Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NS
    NS is offline Associate Member
    when you are close slow right down or pull out and use fingers for 30 seconds, that'll give you another 5 minutes easy. Can do that and last forever.

EmilianoH is offline New Member
    I have the same problem, but much worse in 5 minutes i am over ...

The people tend to say that is all in your head, i say that is pure bullshit, we have more sensibility or something, solutions like think in horrible things during sex doesn't work ... the only thing that have worked a little for me and makes me last for about 15 minutes is to put an an anaesthetic gel called Lidogel in my dick.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    i wonder if they make any stuff like that specifically for sex

bump

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    hahah

awesome AJ!!!

glad to see your stepping your game and quality of life up a notch!!

as far as lasting longer

when i was first starting out in the bedroom department. i learned to focus on my breathing. if you get excited and all revved up your gonna wanna bust asap. but if you slow down. focus on breathing. in, out, in out.

i even counted my number of breaths at times. 1,2,3,4 5, and so on. that way you can slow down with your fukkin. you dont need to pound that pvssy all night. thats what guys say to look cool. women like it all sorts of ways. breath slow. and your dick will follow. slow controlled thrusts. breath. repeat.

also.. dont always go so deep. it feels better deeper... yes. but that extra sensation makes you wanna bust. go short slow thrusts. put you hand around and play with her clit. if her clit is gettin played with then shes not gonna be payin attention to your thrust. you can even stop and just stay inside her for a few mins as you play with it. dont forget to kiss and nibble her. etc.
    with doin that youll get a min to catch your breath. slow heart rate. and get that urge to bust to pass.

i also like to play games in my head...
    go slow and short thrusts. for like 6 times. then on the 7th you slam hard!!
    repeat for a few rounds.
    its good. they love it. youll like. see how hard you can pound each time. all while counting: 1slow, 2slow, 3slow, 4slow, 5slow, 6slow, 7HARD!
    pay attention to her. takes your mind off your mister happy and that urge to just nut

theres tons of ways to help

try those.

i also used to use this trick

when i started to feel like i was gonna nut. now not like i was gonna nut. but i could feel it starting to get there

i would pull out. use one hand to pinch the base of your penis head really hard. just use thumb and pointer finger. pinch right under your head. like imagine pinching the hole shut.

do that till the busting feeling passes. only takes like 20 secs

remember... you got 2 hands... so while doing that you gotta keep playin with her. lick. kiss. carress. finger the clit. suck on tits. etc. so that she doesnt pay attention to you.

when the feeling passes. go back in. start over

ya that sounds good, u got anymore let me know. that was good info right there thanks dukkit

try not to masterbate so much also.

your penis and all those muscles and everything that goes into orgasming gets used to busting so soon.

i mean i know you can masterbate in 3 mins. right? all men can

so think of it this way... when you lift a weight over and over your muscles get used to it . thats why we switch our training up

well the penis is like that. gets used to busting so soon. so if you jack off everyday. espiecially more then once a day! then your gonna get used to busting so quick

lay off the jacking off
    once a week. or less

simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    ya that sounds good, u got anymore let me know. that was good info right there thanks dukkit
    sure thing bud

ya ill quit killing my shit, i usually get it done quick to, ots like sprinting while preparing for a marathon, if u will. lol

ya ill quit killing my shit, i usually get it done quick to, ots like sprinting while preparing for a marathon, if u will. lol
    haha
    pretty much!

try all that if you still have problems

then its medical.

lol

cuz it helped me become the top notch whore i am today!

k will do

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    try not to masterbate so much also.

your penis and all those muscles and everything that goes into orgasming gets used to busting so soon.

i mean i know you can masterbate in 3 mins. right? all men can

so think of it this way... when you lift a weight over and over your muscles get used to it . thats why we switch our training up

well the penis is like that. gets used to busting so soon. so if you jack off everyday. espiecially more then once a day! then your gonna get used to busting so quick

lay off the jacking off
    once a week. or less

simple as that

This is bullshit, I can attest to that. During my puberty years I would wack it 5-6 times a day and up until I was put on Zoloft for anxiety, I was wacking it 3-4 times a day and it alwasy took me 30-45 minutes. Why? Because after wacking it so many times for so long my penis required MORE STIMULATION to get off.

Now I can barely wack it once a day because the Zoloft makes me last till the end of time. I get too tired to continue lol.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You can get sprays too that numb the penis so you can last longer.

I think its all in the mind. You need to relx and not think about it and it will help a lot.

Focus on your breathing too.

Personally, I've never had the problem of premature ejaculation and my GF is very happy.

i need to work on this breathing thingy

breathing worked, till i put it in her ass then i busted quick lol but that happens

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    This is bullshit, I can attest to that. During my puberty years I would wack it 5-6 times a day and up until I was put on Zoloft for anxiety, I was wacking it 3-4 times a day and it alwasy took me 30-45 minutes. Why? Because after wacking it so many times for so long my penis required MORE STIMULATION to get off.

Now I can barely wack it once a day because the Zoloft makes me last till the end of time. I get too tired to continue lol.
    now now

its all relative... just like gear affects you this way and affects other ppl that way.

i can attest to the fact that it works just like you can attest to the fact that it doesnt

so he can try it.. if it doesnt... then he can try something else

and yes when you were younger you could jack off 80 times a day and get off not as soon. but thats you.

no need to swear hunnie pie lover butt

breathing worked, till i put it in her ass then i busted quick lol but that happens
    haha awesome!!

and yep. it works. just gotta get your mind off the ass on and your breathing for now

hahaha

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good deal, dont let it go to your head and become an asshole LOL. As far as lasting longer, as it starts to feel real good you may have to pull out and go down again, let that feeling pass. After a few of those I usually have a hard time cumming. Anyways good luck and congrats on getting laid.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

ya im enjoying this right now, only problem is one the weeknds my diet go's out the window and i drink also, but then i get back on track during the week, and i think im about maintaining right now, but soon enough ill be eating good 24/7 but i did jsut turn 21 in march and im not a competive bber so no biggy.

side not i was a dick kinda last nite to my friend, he had all these rings on and it was so funny i couldnt believe he was wearing them. i kept calling him lord of the rings, he got mad an left i felt belt, so i went home an assaulted some Vay-jay-jay

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    secret trick: pick out a letter and start naming all of the words you can think of that start with it. always fun to me, except sometimes i get so caught up in it i loose my erection, and the fact that if she looks up at you will looked dazed out.

also just putting it in and applying pressure on her pelvis, kind of like the lezzy sissor (not position but the feeling except that you are inside her also another +), and not focusing on the in and out so much wich actually does way more for us than them.

dont forget protection if these are just random hook ups, esp if it is on a college campus bc you are sharing with alot of people.

kinoplay1 is offline New Member
    also a good trick just drink a hella of alot and don't use sensitive condoms and it'll be power hour haha

ya but what about when im trying to bone down girls completely sober

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilianoH View Post
    I have the same problem, but much worse in 5 minutes i am over ...

The people tend to say that is all in your head, i say that is pure bullshit, we have more sensibility or something
    I jerked off so much as a kid you could hit mine with a hammer and I wouldnt feel it. Try beating it more often.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information