TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Insurance Company Whores:

You need to post your "worst insurance nightmare".

Be it health ,automobile, house, life,or whatever.

They take money in, but don't want to part with it.

Then, when you use it, there are co-pays, deductibles, ect.

You basically get penalized for using a service that you pay for.

Everyone has at least one that made you so mad, you wanted to kill someone.....

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    My Firend ad his brand new 2004 Ford Mustang "Cobra" Stolen and it only had 4000miles on it! We just got done putting a Kenny Bell Supercharger on it($5,000.00) Cooks Custonm Header and full Exhaust ($1500.00) and a few other goodies which brought the total of aftermarket parts to like just under $9,000.00.. After all said in done not only did he end up being out the $9,000.00 for All the parts, Ended up being like $6,000 in the hole for the car too! # month tops he had that car!! They never bothered to tell him about "Gap" insurance or whatever they call it that would have cover all the aftermarket parts for like $18.00 a month! I guess they came up with this "Gap" insurance in like 1994 or something to cover the difference for everyone that ws getting their sound systems ripped off and the Insurance company was sick of paying out for stereos so they told people they had to add this extra insurance or they were only covered for like $500 if anything happened!!
    I hate insurance companies He ended up being out like $15,000.00 for 3 months of fun!! It was really a bad ordeal! that is why I every few year take care of the insurance company if i can!

Blog Entries
    My buddy had a brand new Gixxer a couple of years ago.Got it home in the drive way, and went in the house.His old lady comes home and hits it parked in the driveway!!!

$10,500.00 bike with about $2000.00 in damage!!!

Insurance found some bullshit clause or something, and he didn't get a dime!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    ^^^
    ^^^

seriously, what the **** is the point of insurance if all they do is find retarded little loop holes so they dont have to do their job.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    there are loopholes on both ends..
    have none of u guys ever made a insurance claim on a missing car?
    cmon fellas, i fvked the hell out of my insurance company on my old dodge ram in college....i/ve had 2 cars stolen, all were a success....
    this is why u have to read all the small print...

Blog Entries
    Yes, this is true, but for the revenue they take in compared to the $$$ paid out, it's nothing.

And for those who screw the insurance company, they have a metric of what is an "acceptable loss".

It's how they do quarterly taxes.

checks and balances........

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Oh here is another good one,
    My other good friend has a house and on all sides is now what is considered Indian Land. it has been in his family for like 80 years and got left to my friend by his grandfather. Apparently the Indians thought my buddy was growing weed in the house (HE was not!) and the went over one night while the people who lived there went to the movies with their GF's and burned it to the ground!!
    It was only worth like $86,000 b8t for some reason the fire inspector is saying the fire was "questionable" and they are denying to pay him anything!! He had to get a lwayer and now has been fighting them for over a year already!

Blog Entries
    I'd burn there playground down to the ground!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    My Firend ad his brand new 2004 Ford Mustang "Cobra" Stolen and it only had 4000miles on it! We just got done putting a Kenny Bell Supercharger on it($5,000.00) Cooks Custonm Header and full Exhaust ($1500.00) and a few other goodies which brought the total of aftermarket parts to like just under $9,000.00.. After all said in done not only did he end up being out the $9,000.00 for All the parts, Ended up being like $6,000 in the hole for the car too! # month tops he had that car!! They never bothered to tell him about "Gap" insurance or whatever they call it that would have cover all the aftermarket parts for like $18.00 a month! I guess they came up with this "Gap" insurance in like 1994 or something to cover the difference for everyone that ws getting their sound systems ripped off and the Insurance company was sick of paying out for stereos so they told people they had to add this extra insurance or they were only covered for like $500 if anything happened!!
    I hate insurance companies He ended up being out like $15,000.00 for 3 months of fun!! It was really a bad ordeal! that is why I every few year take care of the insurance company if i can!
    The Gap insurance also covers any difference if you owe more money on the car than the insurance company is willing to give you, although i'm sure they have some loophole to bend you over with on that one too

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    I hear in Canada rates are going to go up again. Insurence companies are always making record profits. They are ruining America and Canada. Wallstreet, banks, big oil, insurence. Nothing but Greed, but China is doing great.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is second year this has happened :

Every year my health insurance audits the eligibility of my family .
    I have 2 disabled children over the age of 19 is why .

Last year I had to furnish tax return with childs name as dependent , letter of disability from doctor . They where kicked off ins , lack of documentation :
    Letter from doctor had to be on 8 1/2 x 11 paper . Took 6 weeks to get reinstated .
    I pay 123.00 a week for this insurance , Child where unable to use ins but I was double billed for 6 weeks @ 246.00 .

This year I had to furnish birth cert. and letter of disability from doc.
    Failed audit again . Letter from doc needed to have phrase " unable to care for self w/o assistance " was something ridiculous like that .

I was human resources bitching up a storm . No matter what I do , they will find some way to remove my kids from ins . 125.00 x 52 weeks is not cheap .

Through the years I lost a house , car and went bankrupt from paying doctor bills . That is with medical ins that pays 80%

I hate all insurance companies with extreme prejudice !

Hunter is offline Grateful
    When blue cross blue sheild tried dropping my grandpa after he got cancer. They couldnt but they tried.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    This is second year this has happened :

Every year my health insurance audits the eligibility of my family .
    I have 2 disabled children over the age of 19 is why .

Last year I had to furnish tax return with childs name as dependent , letter of disability from doctor . They where kicked off ins , lack of documentation :
    Letter from doctor had to be on 8 1/2 x 11 paper . Took 6 weeks to get reinstated .
    I pay 123.00 a week for this insurance , Child where unable to use ins but I was double billed for 6 weeks @ 246.00 .

This year I had to furnish birth cert. and letter of disability from doc.
    Failed audit again . Letter from doc needed to have phrase " unable to care for self w/o assistance " was something ridiculous like that .

I was human resources bitching up a storm . No matter what I do , they will find some way to remove my kids from ins . 125.00 x 52 weeks is not cheap .

Through the years I lost a house , car and went bankrupt from paying doctor bills . That is with medical ins that pays 80%

I hate all insurance companies with extreme prejudice !
    That the worst one yet...

Sorry about the family situation and such.

You are an admirable man for hanging in there and doing what is right.

Keep up the fight!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont even want to get started on this

completely the victim and completely f*cked

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    That the worst one yet...

Sorry about the family situation and such.

You are an admirable man for hanging in there and doing what is right.

Keep up the fight!
    Thank you

I have no regrets , just angry blood pressure the doctor calls it .

When I took them to U of M hospital in Ann Arbor I felt very lucky .
    I have seen some terribly deformed and severely autistic child .

Just knowing it could be worse makes one feel better .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    Thank you

I have no regrets , just angry blood pressure the doctor calls it .

When I took them to U of M hospital in Ann Arbor I felt very lucky .
    I have seen some terribly deformed and severely autistic child .

Just knowing it could be worse makes one feel better .
    It's hard to look at things objectively sometimes.But your right, it can always be worse.

Thread Information