Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Come on man! You would turn down a model-esque Romanian with a shaved pvssy, and huge titties?!
    I would do her and some of them but they arent my preference for sure. Just ask JBM, he know my taste.
    BTW, I much rather prefer nice small FIRM titties and as small firm ass anyday.

The New Trophy Wives: Asian Women

Rupert Murdoch has one. So do financiers Vivi Nevo and Bruce Wasserstein. Why are the West's most powerful men coupling up with younger Asian women?

Call it the Woody Allen Effect. When the venerable director scandalously left Mia Farrow for her adopted daughter, South Korean-born Soon-Yi Previn — 35 years his junior — he may as well have sent out a press release: Asian-girl fantasy trumps that of Hollywood royalty!

Not two years after they tied the knot, media baron Rupert Murdoch walked down the aisle with fresh-faced Wendi Deng — 17 days after finalizing his divorce from his second wife. Then, CBS head Leslie Moonves wed TV news anchor Julie Chen; Oscar winner Nicolas Cage married half-his-age third wife Alice Kim; billionaire George Soros coupled up with violinist Jennifer Chun; and producer Brian Grazer courted concert pianist Chau-Giang Thi Nguyen. Add the nuptials of investment magnate Bruce Wasserstein to fourth wife Angela Chao and the pending vows between venture capitalist Vivi Nevo and Chinese actress Ziyi Zhang, and we've got a curious cultural ripple.

Were these tycoons consciously courting Asian babes? Do any of them qualify for the unnerving "yellow fever" or "rice king" moniker? It's unsavory to think so. But after two or three failed attempts at domestic bliss with women of like background and age, these heavy hitters sought out something different. Something they had likely fetishized.

Enter the doll-faced Asian sylph on the arm of a silver-haired Western suit. (Hello, mail-order bride!) The excruciating colonial stereotypes — Asian women as submissive, domestic, hypersexual — are obviously nothing new. But decades after The World of Suzie Wong hit drive-ins and more than 20 years since David Bowie's "China Girl" topped the music charts, why are we still indulging them?

Because they're omnipresent — and often entertaining. Even now, how many cinematic greats, literary best sellers, or even cell-phone ads (see Motorola's latest) characterize Asian women as something other than geishas, ninjas, or dragon ladies? As the object of opening-line zingers like "Me love you long time" (the infamous line from Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket), I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at the cheeky blog stuffwhitepeoplelike.com, which ranks Asian girls at number 11 because "Asian women avoid key white women characteristics, such as having a midlife crisis, divorce, and hobbies that don't involve taking care of the children." Sure, I'm petite and was in fact born in Shanghai, but — to the shock of more than one guy I've gone out with — I'd rather down an icy beer and burger than nurse bubble tea and eat dumplings while massaging his back with my toes.

"This is a common experience among Asian-American women," says Bich Minh Nguyen, who broaches the stereotypes in her latest novel, Short Girls. "They're dating a white guy, and they may not know if it's a fetish thing."

"It's like a curse that Asian-American women can't avoid," says C.N. Le, director of Asian and Asian-American Studies at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. "From an academic point of view, the perception still serves as a motivation for white men."

In researching his new book, The East, the West, and Sex, author Richard Bernstein found that the Orientalist illusion continues to influence. "Historically, Asia provided certain sexual opportunities that would be much more difficult for Western men to have at home. But it remains a happy hunting ground for them today," he says, citing one phenomenon in the northeastern region of Thailand called Issan, where 15 percent of marriages are between young Thai women and Western men well into their 60s.

But I suspect there's something else about the East that's seducing business bigwigs at this very moment: globalization. Consider that, stateside, Mandarin classes have spiked 200 percent over the past five years (apparently, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was an early adopter; he taught Mandarin classes in his Dartmouth days), and China has claimed status as the world's top export nation. In Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell theorizes that Asian kids' intrinsic work ethic makes them outsmart American kids in math. (In the latest Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development international education survey, Taiwanese students were tops in math, while the U.S. placed 35th.) It's as though these Western men are hungry for a piece of that mystical Eastern formula. As such, Asians (in addition to African orphans) are hot commodities right about now — status symbols as prized as a private Gulfstream jet or a museum wing bearing your name (neither of which goes so well with a frumpy, aging first wife).

Tellingly, most current trophies of choice are far more than exotic arm candy. They are accomplished musicians and journalists, they have Ivy League MBAs and hail from prestigious political families (Mrs. Wasserstein's older sis is former Labor Secretary Elaine Chao). Why, then, are these women falling for rich white patriarchs? Why be a target for headline comparisons to concubines? When Wendi Deng was described as "The Yellow Peril" in a recent magazine profile, it only marginalized her achievement: As chief strategist for MySpace China, she has become central to News Corp.'s expansion into the elusive Chinese market — something Murdoch himself had attempted, and failed to do, before she came into the picture.

While I'm sure that real love and affection is sometimes the bond in these culture-crossing May-December romances, could it be that power divorcés of a certain ilk make the perfect renegade suitors for these overachieving Asian good girls — an ultimate (yet lame) attempt at rebellion? Maybe these outsized, world-class moguls are stand-ins for emotionally repressed Asian dads (one cliché that is predominantly true). Or...are these women just glorified opportunists? What's so perverse is that while Asians have always revered their elders, sleeping with a guy old enough to be your grandfather is just creepy — in any culture.

Skepticism aside, the new trophy trend does have its benefits. We're already seeing a positive impact on global politics, economics, and the arts: The Chinese became privy to online social networking in 2007 with the launch of MySpace China under the News Corp. umbrella; contemporary Chinese painters — including Xiaogang Zhang and Minjun Yue — have rung up nearly $400 million in sales on international art circuits since 2006, thanks to well-connected supporters like Ziyi Zhang; and almost 43 percent of international adoptions, which have more than tripled since 1990, now come out of Asian countries (more playdates for Pax and Maddox). What's more, perhaps a proliferation of gorgeous, mixed-race, multilingual offspring (assuming a classical Mandarin tutor is on the Chen-Moonves registry) is just good for our landscape. However you look at it, one thing's for sure: We're going to have to get used to this new international power family — aging mogul and foxy Asian wife flaunting a double-wide with newborn and adopted Malawian tot. What's next — the token trophy pet? I hear endangered Burmese rabbits are exceptionally cuddly.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    I already have mine picked out. I'm going to go halves with a mate. I'll have her for one week, he gets her the next etc.

There are a few to choose from here
    http://www.dream-marriage.com/

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    After two failed long distace relationships I could not see myself doing it.
    JC, how long is long distance?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    why go all the way to Russia to get one. Just goto Brighton Beach or Bensonhurst

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    why go all the way to Russia to get one. Just goto Brighton Beach or Bensonhurst
    hahahaha so true

bushido3374 is offline Member
    I've known a couple of situations where an older man married a much younger foreign bride. They became Americanized after they gained citizenship and divorced.

roserose is offline Associate Member
    What the 'F' is that essay about. What a weirdo!

Quote Originally Posted by roserose View Post
    What the 'F' is that essay about. What a weirdo!
    LOL, it's an article I found on Trophy wife's/mail order brides, same basic thing. It's only one persons rant who does not like the idea but show even some VERY successful high powered men are doing it.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    my x bro in laws dad has one thes from the phillipines n she seems alright they been married for atleast 15yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    my x bro in laws dad has one thes from the phillipines n she seems alright they been married for atleast 15yrs.
    And the important thing is he is happy right?
    From my travels/experience I have found the Filipino girls do tend to make better wives. They are still truly old fashioned and want to please her man and help him/them get rich not like many of them who are more interested n sending every penny home to the family more than helping their husbands/family. This is just from what I have seen.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The New Trophy Wives: Asian Women

Rupert Murdoch has one. So do financiers Vivi Nevo and Bruce Wasserstein. Why are the West's most powerful men coupling up with younger Asian women?

Call it the Woody Allen Effect. When the venerable director scandalously left Mia Farrow for her adopted daughter, South Korean-born Soon-Yi Previn — 35 years his junior — he may as well have sent out a press release: Asian-girl fantasy trumps that of Hollywood royalty!

Not two years after they tied the knot, media baron Rupert Murdoch walked down the aisle with fresh-faced Wendi Deng — 17 days after finalizing his divorce from his second wife. Then, CBS head Leslie Moonves wed TV news anchor Julie Chen; Oscar winner Nicolas Cage married half-his-age third wife Alice Kim; billionaire George Soros coupled up with violinist Jennifer Chun; and producer Brian Grazer courted concert pianist Chau-Giang Thi Nguyen. Add the nuptials of investment magnate Bruce Wasserstein to fourth wife Angela Chao and the pending vows between venture capitalist Vivi Nevo and Chinese actress Ziyi Zhang, and we've got a curious cultural ripple.

Were these tycoons consciously courting Asian babes? Do any of them qualify for the unnerving "yellow fever" or "rice king" moniker? It's unsavory to think so. But after two or three failed attempts at domestic bliss with women of like background and age, these heavy hitters sought out something different. Something they had likely fetishized.

Enter the doll-faced Asian sylph on the arm of a silver-haired Western suit. (Hello, mail-order bride!) The excruciating colonial stereotypes — Asian women as submissive, domestic, hypersexual — are obviously nothing new. But decades after The World of Suzie Wong hit drive-ins and more than 20 years since David Bowie's "China Girl" topped the music charts, why are we still indulging them?

Because they're omnipresent — and often entertaining. Even now, how many cinematic greats, literary best sellers, or even cell-phone ads (see Motorola's latest) characterize Asian women as something other than geishas, ninjas, or dragon ladies? As the object of opening-line zingers like "Me love you long time" (the infamous line from Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket), I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at the cheeky blog stuffwhitepeoplelike.com, which ranks Asian girls at number 11 because "Asian women avoid key white women characteristics, such as having a midlife crisis, divorce, and hobbies that don't involve taking care of the children." Sure, I'm petite and was in fact born in Shanghai, but — to the shock of more than one guy I've gone out with — I'd rather down an icy beer and burger than nurse bubble tea and eat dumplings while massaging his back with my toes.

"This is a common experience among Asian-American women," says Bich Minh Nguyen, who broaches the stereotypes in her latest novel, Short Girls. "They're dating a white guy, and they may not know if it's a fetish thing."

"It's like a curse that Asian-American women can't avoid," says C.N. Le, director of Asian and Asian-American Studies at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. "From an academic point of view, the perception still serves as a motivation for white men."

In researching his new book, The East, the West, and Sex, author Richard Bernstein found that the Orientalist illusion continues to influence. "Historically, Asia provided certain sexual opportunities that would be much more difficult for Western men to have at home. But it remains a happy hunting ground for them today," he says, citing one phenomenon in the northeastern region of Thailand called Issan, where 15 percent of marriages are between young Thai women and Western men well into their 60s.

But I suspect there's something else about the East that's seducing business bigwigs at this very moment: globalization. Consider that, stateside, Mandarin classes have spiked 200 percent over the past five years (apparently, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was an early adopter; he taught Mandarin classes in his Dartmouth days), and China has claimed status as the world's top export nation. In Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell theorizes that Asian kids' intrinsic work ethic makes them outsmart American kids in math. (In the latest Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development international education survey, Taiwanese students were tops in math, while the U.S. placed 35th.) It's as though these Western men are hungry for a piece of that mystical Eastern formula. As such, Asians (in addition to African orphans) are hot commodities right about now — status symbols as prized as a private Gulfstream jet or a museum wing bearing your name (neither of which goes so well with a frumpy, aging first wife).

Tellingly, most current trophies of choice are far more than exotic arm candy. They are accomplished musicians and journalists, they have Ivy League MBAs and hail from prestigious political families (Mrs. Wasserstein's older sis is former Labor Secretary Elaine Chao). Why, then, are these women falling for rich white patriarchs? Why be a target for headline comparisons to concubines? When Wendi Deng was described as "The Yellow Peril" in a recent magazine profile, it only marginalized her achievement: As chief strategist for MySpace China, she has become central to News Corp.'s expansion into the elusive Chinese market — something Murdoch himself had attempted, and failed to do, before she came into the picture.

While I'm sure that real love and affection is sometimes the bond in these culture-crossing May-December romances, could it be that power divorcés of a certain ilk make the perfect renegade suitors for these overachieving Asian good girls — an ultimate (yet lame) attempt at rebellion? Maybe these outsized, world-class moguls are stand-ins for emotionally repressed Asian dads (one cliché that is predominantly true). Or...are these women just glorified opportunists? What's so perverse is that while Asians have always revered their elders, sleeping with a guy old enough to be your grandfather is just creepy — in any culture.

Skepticism aside, the new trophy trend does have its benefits. We're already seeing a positive impact on global politics, economics, and the arts: The Chinese became privy to online social networking in 2007 with the launch of MySpace China under the News Corp. umbrella; contemporary Chinese painters — including Xiaogang Zhang and Minjun Yue — have rung up nearly $400 million in sales on international art circuits since 2006, thanks to well-connected supporters like Ziyi Zhang; and almost 43 percent of international adoptions, which have more than tripled since 1990, now come out of Asian countries (more playdates for Pax and Maddox). What's more, perhaps a proliferation of gorgeous, mixed-race, multilingual offspring (assuming a classical Mandarin tutor is on the Chen-Moonves registry) is just good for our landscape. However you look at it, one thing's for sure: We're going to have to get used to this new international power family — aging mogul and foxy Asian wife flaunting a double-wide with newborn and adopted Malawian tot. What's next — the token trophy pet? I hear endangered Burmese rabbits are exceptionally cuddly.
    First bold name: HOT ASS ASIAN GIRL FO SHO.

Second bold name: I want to have a GF with that name so I can be like "BICH GET ME SOME FOOD!" And not get slapped.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I would do her and some of them but they arent my preference for sure. Just ask JBM, he know my taste.
    BTW, I much rather prefer nice small FIRM titties and as small firm ass anyday.
    I had a nice blonde Romanian with firm breasts, and a FIRM ass. Man, and her pvssy was WAXED, gotta love it. GOTSTA LOVE IT!

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    I had a nice blonde Romanian with firm breasts, and a FIRM ass. Man, and her pvssy was WAXED, gotta love it. GOTSTA LOVE IT!
    Where did you order her from? Did they have a good selection? How do i get one?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i cream over the phillipino mail order brides

those babes are ****ing gawguz, fuk even if they are mail order, who cares lol, its cheap prostitute JOKE

but YES my uncle actually ordered from form the phillos

funniest thing ever, but he married her n all

when i was 15 he married her, funniest thing ever, my family gave him so much shit, only bad thing was, when she rocked up she was a fukin SMACKER, tits, arse, cute face, tan and all
    not to mention her clits prob tight as since shes asian (i say this coz my gf has the same thing, or did until i wa sdone with her, lol JOKE)

neways we were all speechless since she was an absolute stunner, she could barely speak english though lol

all she could say was 'franky oooooo' (uncles name is frank) i know this coz i heard her scream and moan out his name when i slept over his house with my cousins, (yes i heard them doing it when i walked past their room to go toilet, like shit how hard is it to stop for 10 seconds n wait for an innocent scarred child to walk past, buttt nooo they just keep doing it)

neways hes still married to her happily, n funniest thing ever she doesnt even look like shes aged n i stilll want to do her lol,

she can speak SOME ENGLISH now, e.g hello etc, n shes works hard....., literally bitch makes more money then my uncle does now hahahahahahahaha, she owns a $2 store and sells so much shit, uncles rapt,
    he calls it greatest investment of his life, great returns, little hastle, lol but the **** loves her.......

its a weird but funny thing, now im use to it so im like HEY FOONG, thats her name

If you want to order one that wont give you any trouble in the future you can order a candy girl. Google is. Japanese candy girl .
    There are other variation of them also. In the long run it would be a LOT cheaper. LOL

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    see..... when i'm looking for a mail order bride..... i'm looking down the road.... whats she going to look like when i'm 60? I used to work with 3 filipino women and OH MY GOD..... pretty not so good. I'm not speaking for all of em..... but it just seems to me if you can find a romanian who doesn't send money home...... you're golden

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

fitluv09 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Gotta keep em in the dark. Constant correction is key. Don't feed em much. Keep them weak and tired.
    Don't get one unless you have a large basement.

oh yeah, and get them tattooed immeadatly upon arrival.
    LOL.. loves it!!

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    can i buy a few of them to do my work around the house haha!

Quote Originally Posted by rx8rone View Post
    You're a brave man..... I couldn't handle two wives..... and the thought of 3 makes me want to cry. I'd do all the house work before I got a 2nd wife LOL

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by rx8rone View Post
    I tell you what tho..... i'll take one night with that line up in your avatar.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    haha deal!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Only if they come with a test before you buy option

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    Only if they come with test

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    so after reading this thread i naturally had to check out a website....there are some ****ing HOT chics on there hahaha. id pay for a plane ticket just to bang em

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    I was just wondering the total cost of importing a mail order bride. Maybe I can sell them here for more with legit paperwork included.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    which country can i order this from and what do you feed it?

playboii is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    jesussssssss i would deff buy that lol

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    can i return mine? j/k

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information