TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Law Enforcement:

This is a question that should get alot of threads going amongst us.

Now, we all know that law enforcement monitors the board from time to time.

But, to what extent do you think it goes on???

I know that there are people in law enforcement, that run gear. And they belong to the board.

That's good and all, but how much do you think it really happens???

Do you think that they are waiting to pounce on someone???

I personally think that they really can't be bothered.

But believe about the rules on what we are posting.

OK active law enforcement out there, I guess your up???

Blog Entries
    No responses out there????

I didn't think so......

I'm such an antagonistic asshole sometimes!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I worked out with cops and former SWAT cops and like I asked one of them I said, "are there cops that do steroids ?", he says "yeah man of course, we are all human so there are guys who take steroids just like there are guys who do drugs or smoke" and then I asked "don't you get tested?" and he said "yeah thats a risk they choose to take"

So of course there is LE that do steroids, I have personally seen roided cops myself just from their shear size you have to remember cops don't have the time to have a perfect diet and get 6 meals a day so seeing a huge cop makes you wonder....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I worked out with cops and former SWAT cops and like I asked one of them I said, "are there cops that do steroids ?", he says "yeah man of course, we are all human so there are guys who take steroids just like there are guys who do drugs or smoke" and then I asked "don't you get tested?" and he said "yeah thats a risk they choose to take"

So of course there is LE that do steroids, I have personally seen roided cops myself just from their shear size you have to remember cops don't have the time to have a perfect diet and get 6 meals a day so seeing a huge cop makes you wonder....

Common sense would dictate that they due,

I saw a cop once that was about 6 ft tall and maybe around 300 lbs.

And almost no BF.

And this guy ran down a perp for blocks.

Never thought he would catch him.

Was one fast SOB!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Where do you find these pics???LOL

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Ronnie was a cop

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    IDK about this board but an open source board I bet is crawling with feds and the like.

Alphatier is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    Ronnie was a cop
    Who's Ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by lean n' mean View Post
    Who's Ronnie
    Thats Mr Coleman to you....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    IDK about this board but an open source board I bet is crawling with feds and the like.
    For class three catorigized drugs???

Man, I hope my tax dollars are being spent better than that.

Wait a minute?

I can't believe I said that..........................................

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    For class three catorigized drugs???

Man, I hope my tax dollars are being spent better than that.

Wait a minute?

I can't believe I said that..........................................

Boards have been taken down before bro they are definitely there don't kid yourself. BTW I am talking about AAS not research chems.

Blog Entries
    Boards have been taken down before bro they are definitely there don't kid yourself. BTW I am talking about AAS not research chems.
    True.

I have heard of this happening.

That's why I believe in the strict rules applied here.

The mods do a exceptional job of policing it.

That's why I posted this thread, to see what members thought.

And I would never kid anybody about this....

Serious ramifications do apply.

I just wish the whole AAS was legal.

But that's a pipe dream.

Big brother is watching..........................

A board that doesn't discuss sources isn't much help to feds.

Read my initial post that will explain alot.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont care what anyone says... but there is FAR TOO MANY OPEN SOURCE BOARDS OUT THERE.. for the DEA to assign people to monitor them.. plus all SOURCES are 99.999999999999999999999999% international where they now the long hands of the law can not touch them...

The reason why AAS are illegal is because the US government can not tax it and make shittons of money off of them and why is that?? because the black market rules supreme and will always be cheaper than anything the government will ever offer...

as far as cops patroling boards.. gimme a break.. yah maybe for cycle advice... but not to take anyone down.. it's what do you call it.. ummmm HEARSAY !!!

I can be anyone.. I could be Jay Cutler talking to you and you would never know.. i could be PRESIDENT OBAMA ... or a FED myself.. but I am hidden behind a curtain of security called the internet.. and who is to really say that what I am saying is even the truth.. I could have NEVER touched AAS before in my life.. they can't prove that.. no one can.

The penalties of getting caught with a couple of vials and a few hundred tabs is a fine... slap on the wrist...

If anything... what the DEA wants is those dude IMPORTING KG's of RAW POWDER.. that's where the BUSTS lie.. not in us.,.. not in the Typical users quantity.. it's a waste of tax money, resources, and time...

THEY JUST DON'T DO IT.. AND I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE WILL SAY TO ME... THEY DONT.

It's not like the Head of the DEA is sitting at the morning conference going ok.. you Ned, Bill, Chris, and Dudley.. go check out FORUM A. And you Nate,Nick, Travis, and Collin go over to Forum B and take em down.. bring all the users in for questioning and uhhh oh yah we can't do anything about the supplier's because oh.. yah.. it's legal in that country.. ok Guess we are back to square one.. Anyone heard anything on those Crop fields in Columbia ????

Yah... nope don't happen like that... sorry !!!

Thats Mr Coleman to you....
    Click Me

It's all good thou

Click Me

It's all good thou
    Dont you try Rick roll me

Dont you try Rick roll me
    Sorry

Sorry
    lol

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Agreed.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I dont care what anyone says... but there is FAR TOO MANY OPEN SOURCE BOARDS OUT THERE.. for the DEA to assign people to monitor them.. plus all SOURCES are 99.999999999999999999999999% international where they now the long hands of the law can not touch them...

The reason why AAS are illegal is because the US government can not tax it and make shittons of money off of them and why is that?? because the black market rules supreme and will always be cheaper than anything the government will ever offer...

as far as cops patroling boards.. gimme a break.. yah maybe for cycle advice... but not to take anyone down.. it's what do you call it.. ummmm HEARSAY !!!

I can be anyone.. I could be Jay Cutler talking to you and you would never know.. i could be PRESIDENT OBAMA ... or a FED myself.. but I am hidden behind a curtain of security called the internet.. and who is to really say that what I am saying is even the truth.. I could have NEVER touched AAS before in my life.. they can't prove that.. no one can.

The penalties of getting caught with a couple of vials and a few hundred tabs is a fine... slap on the wrist...

If anything... what the DEA wants is those dude IMPORTING KG's of RAW POWDER.. that's where the BUSTS lie.. not in us.,.. not in the Typical users quantity.. it's a waste of tax money, resources, and time...

THEY JUST DON'T DO IT.. AND I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE WILL SAY TO ME... THEY DONT.

It's not like the Head of the DEA is sitting at the morning conference going ok.. you Ned, Bill, Chris, and Dudley.. go check out FORUM A. And you Nate,Nick, Travis, and Collin go over to Forum B and take em down.. bring all the users in for questioning and uhhh oh yah we can't do anything about the supplier's because oh.. yah.. it's legal in that country.. ok Guess we are back to square one.. Anyone heard anything on those Crop fields in Columbia ????

All about the money. He's right. It's a big circle, and if anyone were to get busted online for discussing sources or purchasing illegal substances, mostly likely the cyber crimes division in the FBI would take initiative in the investigation.

Why don't they tax WEED either? Same reasons...

That's your choice to believe that but I choose not to be naive. Why do you think forum rules are in place like they are its because people got busted talking about their illegal activities. They can prove alot more than you seem to think.

Blog Entries

Deuce, bro say it isn't so!!!!!

That's your choice to believe that but I choose not to be naive. Why do you think forum rules are in place like they are its because people got busted talking about their illegal activities. They can prove alot more than you seem to think.
    They can't prove shit, it's just people get nervous and believe cops' bs and their coercion ways. Most people talk too much when they get caught, fact of the matter is there are THOUSANDS OF WAYS to get a case dropped in court and thats why cops try to get the person talking BEFORE they go to court because they know they can lose in court. With a good lawyer, you can have WONDERS happen.

Remember anything you say can be used AGAINST YOU ,but not HELP YOU because that would be hearsay in court if you tried to put a cop on trail and say "tell the court what I told you"

So the best advice is SHUT UP, SIT TIGHT, AND GET YOUR LAYWER, you never know what can happen in court, you might get founded not guilty because a couple of jurors support what you are doing (using steroids ) who knows.

Once you start talking you have already lost the battle.

I read a stat once that the conviction rate in a federal court is something like 97% its a whole different game. You just do what everyone else does take a plea bargain and serva a reduced sentance. You are right though most people convict themselves by talking to much. I'm not saying that dea and feds are everywhere on the net but if they decide they are going to take down some people they will do it and if you make it easy for them they might just grab you/me too thats all i'm saying.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    If you are in law enforcement, and you post on this board stating that you are in law enforcement, and admit to using steroids on the forum. I would bet that the Feds would be very interested in prosecuting that person and making an example out of them. It would be extremely easy to do, they'd serve Steroid .com with a subpoena for the IP Address and all the information for the user name _________, and then use that information to either set up surveillance or get a judge to sign a search warrant based on the things said on here.

Another issue, which many of the mods, vets, and in the know members discourage other members from doing is posting pictures of large quantity's of gear. I've seem some dudes in the past on here either make their avatars, or post pics in the lounge/steroid forum/steroid pics forums of HUGE quantity's of gear saying basically, "look what I just got." I mean shit, if you robbed someone of 1 million bucks, you wouldn't take a pic and post it on an open internet forum would you? Of course not, so why the f**k would you post a picture of an enormous amount of gear, that is really just making the Feds job too easy for them. While its UNLIKELY they would go after you, simply because of the numbers, it is very likely they would find out your IP address and flag your home address, maybe do a phone tap for a little while. It's very easy to incriminate yourself on the internet, and don't believe for a second that those little disclaimers you guys put in your signatures "Everything I say is fictitious" gets you out of anything that you say.

Yet another reason to be concerned about what kind of information you disclose about yourself on here is journalists/reporters. A few times members from this board have been quoted in news articles for things they have said. The last one I recall was a journalist came on here and then wrote an article about how the members on here policed themselves and strongly discouraged anyone they knew to be under 18 from using steroids, so it was a relatively harmless article. But imagine this scenario, a journalist comes onto the steroid forums here, and a few guys post that they are police officers and maybe they even say what state they are in. Then on a news program or in a news paper it says something like, "And what is more disturbing is that people who hold offices of public trust claim to be avid steroid users, like this member XXJoeSchmoeXX217 who claims he has been a police officer in the state of Georgia for 10 years, and uses steroids regularly." You can bet that if something like that made it to press, and the attorney general or Georgia or maybe even an overzealous District Attorney read that, they would be subpoenaing this site for that users IP address to see if that person was in fact an officer in that state.

There are many reasons you should really be careful about what kind of information you disclose on here, especially regarding your career if you hold any sort of position of public trust, professional athlete, etc, etc.

In addition, I know that many of us discuss owning firearms, which is completely legal. However, in some states, there are mandatory sentences for people who are caught in possession of illegal drugs AND firearms, even if they are registered and legal. For instance in Pennsylvania, if you are caught with a firearm and drugs, it is a 5 year mandatory sentence. So one might be cautious of disclosing they have firearms and then in the same day making a thread about the cycle they just started which includes a shit ton of gear. Sorry for the long winded response.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    If you are in law enforcement, and you post on this board stating that you are in law enforcement, and admit to using steroids on the forum. I would bet that the Feds would be very interested in prosecuting that person and making an example out of them. It would be extremely easy to do, they'd serve Steroid .com with a subpoena for the IP Address and all the information for the user name _________, and then use that information to either set up surveillance or get a judge to sign a search warrant based on the things said on here.

Another issue, which many of the mods, vets, and in the know members discourage other members from doing is posting pictures of large quantity's of gear. I've seem some dudes in the past on here either make their avatars, or post pics in the lounge/steroid forum/steroid pics forums of HUGE quantity's of gear saying basically, "look what I just got." I mean shit, if you robbed someone of 1 million bucks, you wouldn't take a pic and post it on an open internet forum would you? Of course not, so why the f**k would you post a picture of an enormous amount of gear, that is really just making the Feds job too easy for them. While its UNLIKELY they would go after you, simply because of the numbers, it is very likely they would find out your IP address and flag your home address, maybe do a phone tap for a little while. It's very easy to incriminate yourself on the internet, and don't believe for a second that those little disclaimers you guys put in your signatures "Everything I say is fictitious" gets you out of anything that you say.

Yet another reason to be concerned about what kind of information you disclose about yourself on here is journalists/reporters. A few times members from this board have been quoted in news articles for things they have said. The last one I recall was a journalist came on here and then wrote an article about how the members on here policed themselves and strongly discouraged anyone they knew to be under 18 from using steroids, so it was a relatively harmless article. But imagine this scenario, a journalist comes onto the steroid forums here, and a few guys post that they are police officers and maybe they even say what state they are in. Then on a news program or in a news paper it says something like, "And what is more disturbing is that people who hold offices of public trust claim to be avid steroid users, like this member XXJoeSchmoeXX217 who claims he has been a police officer in the state of Georgia for 10 years, and uses steroids regularly." You can bet that if something like that made it to press, and the attorney general or Georgia or maybe even an overzealous District Attorney read that, they would be subpoenaing this site for that users IP address to see if that person was in fact an officer in that state.

There are many reasons you should really be careful about what kind of information you disclose on here, especially regarding your career if you hold any sort of position of public trust, professional athlete, etc, etc.

In addition, I know that many of us discuss owning firearms, which is completely legal. However, in some states, there are mandatory sentences for people who are caught in possession of illegal drugs AND firearms, even if they are registered and legal. For instance in Pennsylvania, if you are caught with a firearm and drugs, it is a 5 year mandatory sentence. So one might be cautious of disclosing they have firearms and then in the same day making a thread about the cycle they just started which includes a shit ton of gear. Sorry for the long winded response.

good post....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    I am pretty sure they only check DSM's posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post

I never keep my gear with my firearms.

I have my firearms isolated, for the most part.

So, even though they can add 2+2=4, they absolutely cannot put them together.

I was born the day before yesterday....

My whole family was either in the military, or in law enforcement.

If you get arrested-Don't say anything.I mean nothing at all.Period.

Call your attorney!!!!!

I know it's hard to keep shit separated and such,

But it's just self preservation, in the end.

Good post, though. I enjoyed reading it.

Titanium.

I read a stat once that the conviction rate in a federal court is something like 97% its a whole different game. You just do what everyone else does take a plea bargain and serva a reduced sentance. You are right though most people convict themselves by talking to much. I'm not saying that dea and feds are everywhere on the net but if they decide they are going to take down some people they will do it and if you make it easy for them they might just grab you/me too thats all i'm saying.
    Yes, you are right about the conviction rate in federal court, you have to take the plea bargain because you will almost certainly lose.

Now however, the feds won't take over a steroid case unless the amount is obscene or beyond "personal use" (I don't think). I say this because Victor Martinez was caught selling steroids to an undercover cop 1-2 years ago (that offense is alot worse then possession) and he pleaded guilty and got probation and I am pretty sure the case wasn't in a federal court.

Yes, you are right about the conviction rate in federal court, you have to take the plea bargain because you will almost certainly lose.

Now however, the feds won't take over a steroid case unless the amount is obscene or beyond "personal use" (I don't think). I say this because Victor Martinez was caught selling steroids to an undercover cop 1-2 years ago (that offense is alot worse then possession) and he pleaded guilty and got probation and I am pretty sure the case wasn't in a federal court.

Yes, I think if you are caught importing steroids from another country crossing all kinds of state line etc they could make it a federal case if they choose prob wont unless big quantities are involved OR they are after your source and want info of you in exchange for the plea bargain like whats the packaging look like hows the set up run etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    I am pretty sure they only check DSM's posts
    They are on me like flies on $hit.... and i love it

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    DSM see if you can find that small clip of the guy clapping (gay like) with the glasses on..... atleast i think that was it.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    DSM see if you can find that small clip of the guy clapping (gay like) with the glasses on..... atleast i think that was it.

~Haz~
    Don't remember one with glasses.

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    3 cop's live in my subdivision 2 are juice heads and the one who lives next door to me is an ass hat. But to answer your question about if they watch these boards they say they do time to time but they monitor chat rooms for pedo's that is their first priority on the Internet.And as you guess the feds are the ones watching but only for the big fish. But after 911 the game plan has changed to what is more important to watch for weapons or juice. They also tell me that as long as you order for the cycle you are going to do you will not get caught and if you do chances that they will throw it out because it cost's to much money to test and prosecute a juice head. But that is in my State which is farm country and farmers are aloud to have AAS for livestock. So they get shit in the mail all the time here. So just become a farmer
    Last edited by Iron_Pig; 08-19-2009 at 10:59 AM.

Thread Information