Thread: Bolt.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

Bolt.

Anyone think this guy could run under 9 seconds??

In maybe five years or so im sure he could get close...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsu9K...eature=related

He is freaky.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I think I saw prone on lane 6

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    I think I saw prone on lane 6
    LMFAO - i can't make out which one VPchill is..... maybe the one with kenya's uniform?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    If you look back over time, the 100M dash record holder was winning at a jaw dropping 10.6 seconds back in the 1940's. Today, the world record holder is winning at more than a full second under that time. Is it safe to assume that 50 years from now the world record holder will be holding a time under 9 seconds? TBD.

Amazing stuff and I just hope I'm alive one day to see it!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    he is faster then me damn!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    He is a freak. From what I understand he defies the curve for the progression of how fast humans will eventually run

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^that's very true. One must consider that since he is 6'5 he doesn't even fit the mold for a short distance, speedster. His physique would indicate more of the body type of a 400m or at the very least 200m runner. Guys that tall with such long strides usually don't have leg turnover fast enough for the shorter distances. He's a true freak of nature.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    That guy is a rocket ship.

FAAAAASSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! AS SHIT!!!

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    I think he will break 9.5. I really doubt he will break 9.4. I'd love to see it though.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    The day we see faster than that.. will be the day that Mad Matt runs away from the police on the day they want to arrest him.. :-P

In Wales obviously.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I can run 100m in under 9 seconds easy

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Thats what blood doping and test suspension by the boatload will do for you.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTER View Post
    i cant even walk on Test Susp. never mind run

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Basically,You still need the genetic edge though.

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Basically,You still need the genetic edge though.
    Oh yeh of course, im not saying he doesn't have unreal talent, he would be the rest regardless, but the times he runs are only sooo ridiculous because of drugs. All the other athletes are on too, its not as if he has an unfair advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    i cant even walk on Test Susp. never mind run
    Yeh it can be a bitch, especially if you do twice daily injections. I find I get used to it after a few days though. Im not saying he definately uses suspension, I just mentioned it to highlight the fact that there is an easily obtainable, extremely potent steroid out there that has pretty much no detection time.

Realistically Bolt probably uses some kind of cream or something and the Jamaicans don't get tested off season anyway. Although it doesn't seem to be an issue for those that are tested during offseason - Dwain Chambers admitted to regularly taking test cream, hgh, insulin and epo and yet he never tested positive for any of them. He only tested positive for THG a drug he used carelessly due to it not being tested for.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    he is real fast........dont think hel beat the 9 sec mark.........who knows if hes taking something....and more to the point even if he wasnt people would still say he was........its the same in anything if your really good you will allways have people saying you use something........maybe be better for everyone to be using??

Yeh it can be a bitch, especially if you do twice daily injections. I find I get used to it after a few days though. Im not saying he definately uses suspension, I just mentioned it to highlight the fact that there is an easily obtainable, extremely potent steroid out there that has pretty much no detection time.

Realistically Bolt probably uses some kind of cream or something and the Jamaicans don't get tested off season anyway. Although it doesn't seem to be an issue for those that are tested during offseason - Dwain Chambers admitted to regularly taking test cream, hgh, insulin and epo and yet he never tested positive for any of them. He only tested positive for THG a drug he used carelessly due to it not being tested for.
    That's untrue. Because of the recent strain of sprinters taking PEDs all olympic medalists are tested quite frequently throughout the year. They are tested as long as they are registered competitors.

I'm not saying he isn't taking anything. I'm just saying he is tested just as frequently as any other competitor in open competition (IAAF regulations).

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That guy runs like the clappers.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    You know what's really trippy...

"A cheetah usually runs a consistent speed of 75mph, but a cheetah has been recorded as running as fast as 125 mph. It can also accelerate from 0 - 100 Km/h (approx 60 mph) in 3.5 seconds."

"08' Murcielago Lamborghini: 0-60 in 3.3 Sec"

I saw a cheetah running across the Savana once, it was truly frightening to see how fast that animal can run.

Bolt should race a Cheetah!!! lol. Just tie a piece of meat around his waist.. and give him a 6 second head start... and the Cheetah would still easily beat him to the finish-line of the 100m, in under 4 seconds. Now that's craziness.

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    i want to see him in the nfl. its hard to imagin someone running that fast, just imagin him with a normal sprinters starting burst, we could easily see 9.2 9.3s.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
    i want to see him in the nfl. its hard to imagin someone running that fast, just imagin him with a normal sprinters starting burst, we could easily see 9.2 9.3s.
    3.9 sec 40... That will be a hella' carry....

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    3.9 sec 40... That will be a hella' carry....
    at 6'5

jamesjayz2k9 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Anyone think this guy could run under 9 seconds??http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsu9K...eature=related
    No the 9 sec barrier may never b broken. R not for decades anyway. I think he'll run a 9.4 but never lower.. The 100m sprint has on average been improved by around a tenth of a sec a decade but bolt has taken almost 2 tenths off it in a year. He truely is an amazing athlete!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    You know what's really trippy...

"A cheetah usually runs a consistent speed of 75mph, but a cheetah has been recorded as running as fast as 125 mph. It can also accelerate from 0 - 100 Km/h (approx 60 mph) in 3.5 seconds."

"08' Murcielago Lamborghini: 0-60 in 3.3 Sec"

I saw a cheetah running across the Savana once, it was truly frightening to see how fast that animal can run.

Bolt should race a Cheetah!!! lol. Just tie a piece of meat around his waist.. and give him a 6 second head start... and the Cheetah would still easily beat him to the finish-line of the 100m, in under 4 seconds. Now that's craziness.
    I'd like to see that! I've heard a cheetah can run in low 70's and consistent mid 60's.

Quote Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
    The Giants actually gave him a shot but he couldn't catch a cold! LOL!!!

Thread Information