irish_2003 is offline Associate Member

i need a job....i'll be on the cpu all day

this really sucks not working.....i've lost motivation and am in pickle.....my stupidity i got some parking tickets and for failure to pay lost my license leading to my multiple operating after revocations i now have.....hopefully i find something soon so i can pay original fines and hopefully get my license back before i've exhausted all my extensions for court and not have to sit in jail too long.....as for now i'm on the boards all day, eating, and getting fat......thank god for muscle memory when it's all done and i can focus on my future...
    Last edited by irish_2003; 08-19-2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: because DSM caught a typo and turned it into a joke

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Army is hiring

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post
    this really sucks not working.....i've lost motivation and am a pickle.....my stupidity i got some parking tickets and for failure to pay lost my license leading to my multiple operating after revocations i now have.....hopefully i find something soon so i can pay original fines and hopefully get my license back before i've exhausted all my extensions for court and not have to sit in jail too long.....as for now i'm on the boards all day, eating, and getting fat......thank god for muscle memory when it's all done and i can focus on my future...
    so u lost ur job abd willingly losing the muscles so u look like a fat loser when u go to look for a job?
    My personal experience is that employers like +ive attitude and active looking guys...but again its just me.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    this really sucks not working.....i've lost motivation and am a pickle.....my stupidity i got some parking tickets and for failure to pay lost my license leading to my multiple operating after revocations i now have.....hopefully i find something soon so i can pay original fines and hopefully get my license back before i've exhausted all my extensions for court and not have to sit in jail too long.....as for now i'm on the boards all day, eating, and getting fat......thank god for muscle memory when it's all done and i can focus on my future...
    Get youself sorted out Irish... even though u going through a tough time, keep your dignity man, go train and eat and sleep, any bb'ers dream mate.

Pull up ur socks mate.
    Get your ass into gear.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    2 good post above.
    Im in the same boat irish, I let it get to me last winter, not this time. Stay head strong, keep training and keep trying. Nothings just going to come to you. Im swallowing my pride this morning and going back to a company I worked for and quit years ago. Sucs, but fuc it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Confidence and a positive attitude will get you anywhere you want to go in life. Definitely hit the gym, get those endorphins going - and knock the shit out of some interviews. < Figuratively.

making this post must have been Karma.....i just got a call from someone i used to do security for and he got me a gig for 11 hours for a concert festival saturday and told me he has some more stuff coming up (and it's cash too!)......

also i'm not totally not training, but i'm not able to renew my membership right now so i'm stuck doing pushup,dips, i-beam pullups in the basement and running hills......it's amazing how hard bodyweight exercises become with 50 extra lbs i've gained since i left the army

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Hey man......im in the same boat.....havent worked since last October........BUT im doing the oposite using this time to train as hard as pos........i know its hard mate...better to come out of your downer looking and feeling great......than feeling like shit and looking fat...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I can have shit loads of this white powder stuff delivered to you, dont worry about it, its only expensive washing powder.

I will sell it to you for £30,000 a kilo, and if your smart you could make double that on the streets, people love washing powder...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I can have shit loads of this white powder stuff delivered to you, dont worry about it, its only expensive washing powder.

I will sell it to you for £30,000 a kilo, and if your smart you could make double that on the streets, people love washing powder...
    i'm good bro......i'm trying to quit!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

I'll take 2

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

hahaha........send me your bank details and ill get the money to you ASAP..

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    what the f*ck is a £.......

stupid british LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    what the f*ck is a £.......

stupid british LOL

~Haz~
    £ = pound, which happens to be worth a whole lot more than the dollar...

bastard..... lol

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Iron_Pig is offline Member

Do not for get the Euro's hell I think the peso is worth more that the dollar

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Did you just call yourself a pickle ?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Did you just call yourself a pickle ?

thanks for catching my typo DSM......figures you'd be the first one on it when it comes to a pickle

thanks for catching my typo DSM......figures you'd be the first one on it when it comes to a pickle
    LMAO

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    You could apply to Poo World Wide Mafia Enterprises! El Diablo will be happy to hire you!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Nothing in the world gets to me more then not having money, even if just a little bit.

Not having a job SHOULD create anxiety, Id actually say the more the better.
    There are people who haven't worked in the last 10 years and aren't bothered by it. They also don't have a pot to piss in.

So if you're in a bad spot mentally, thats a good thing.
    My best piece of advice would be this:

Just because you aren't working, doesn't mean you don't have a job.
    Your new full time job is to find a job.

Make a small goal like "everyday I will fill out at least 3 applications" or "this week I will set up at least 7 interviews", because even if YOU DON'T GET HIRED, you will feel like you're being proactive about your life.

Let me warn you though its easy to sit down and watch tv, or "look for jobs on the computer" (one window open with craigslist, another for ar.. another for ebay looking for shit you can't buy). The computers good to get info, but beware of distractions.

And most of all, good luck!

i also wanted everyone to know that after i win the powerball (249m) tonight i will still stay active on the boards...

jbm

jbm

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Thread Information