Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I don't think fireguy is vet material. Lol.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I don't think fireguy is vet material. Lol.
    ^^^^ Lmao....

I think fireguy would make a great vet lol...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    There's something you have to understand, many of the vets/mods have put their time in the steroid forum, yes some should be around more but where do you think my almost 10,000 posts come from along with the other vets/mods?? Posting pictures like most of you?? No , when you weren't a member here I was slinging out in forum, everyday. After a few years of doing that it get hard to answer the same questions day in and day out. On top of that the quality of members has gone down, lack of respect and plain and simple nowadays many don't listen. They thank you for you advice and then turn to some dumb ass that is telling him what he wants to hear.."Yes go ahead and up your test after 2 weeks, it worked great for me". That forum is very frustrating at times.....almost like pissing in the wind. many of us staff are monitoring and reading many threads but by the time we get to them they are beaten to death already so theres no sense in posting what 10 others has already parroted.

Now there does need to be some more staff presence and that's why you have seen promotions as of late, admins working hard on it. Now you guys need to do your part. For all of you who go in there and flame and pretty much whore it up stop. Keep it serious and when you guys come across bad member, don't let them act like assholes, don't start a flame war, use intelligence to shut them up.

We are all one big team, it takes everyone, not just a few. Lets all better ourselves, find a little T-Mos each other.

Amen!
    ***No source checks!!!***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information