Wheelie_Rider_R6 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Fantasy Football guys, gotta question for you pro's

Ok, I'll keep this short. I got first pick in my league and am taking A. Peterson. There are 10 guys in my league. If you know how FF works, then you will know that I dont pick again until 20 and 21. By then I believe all good RB's and most good WR's will be taken. Maybe a QB for the 20th pick and a RB for 21st? Whats everyones 2cents on this situation. Please reply if you've done FF before and you know what your talking about as I will read and consider anyone's input they give me. Thanks brothers!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it all depends on who everyone else picks. if brady and brees or manning are gone then i would definatly hit up another rb because there will still be good ones left by 20. it really depends on who is left when you pick but i always like to get 2 top tier rb's 1st and then move on. as for the 1st pick, i would take turner oer peterson because he has a better chance at making it 16 weeks. peterson is 1st on everyones list but mine but you'll see who has the better stats week 16.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Wheelie_Rider_R6 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks PT, I see you really tried to get your point across. Well said. Keep up the suggestions fella's....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i dont know how that happened but i sure didnt do it on purpose. wow
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    all depends on what everyone is doing.
    and how ur league is set up for scoring.

PT gave solid advice..

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Here's my list......

Qb - Kurt Warner, Ari

RB - Clinton Portis, Was

RB - Brian Westbrook, Phi

RB/WR - Ray Rice, Bal

WR - Larry Fitzgerald, Ari

WR - Hines Ward, Pit

TE - Kevin Boss, NYG TE

D/ST - Patriots D/ST, NE D/ST

K - Stephen Gostkowski, NE

and my bench

RB - Marshawn Lynch*, Buf (stupid ass is out for 3 games - suspension)

QB = Kerry Collins, Ten

WR - Domenik Hixon, NYG

WR - Hakeem Nicks, NYG

RB - Sammy Morris, NE

TE - Anthony Fasano, Mia

WR - Justin Gage, Ten

The computer crapped out at draft time for me.... got some auto picks.

Here's my thoughts..... take a. peterson 1st for sure. 2nd pick..... portis or westbrook should be left. 3rd pick - larry fitzgerald if he lasts - if not get a good receiver. 4th pick a QB - 5th another receiver - 6th your D/ST (giants if they are there)

You gotta see what everyone else is doing..... sometimes larry fitzgerald goes in the 1st round..... sometimes 3rd. My sleeper of choice is Ray Rice of the ravens. He went to college near me and the kids got skills.... plus he's expected tos tart for the ravens and is having a great camp. No one really picks him.... he's flying under the radar but i think he's going to be good.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

southmadejd is offline Member
    Dude if I were you, and this is if your league is a PPR league, with the 20/21st pick, try going WR/WR. If you can get Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald then I think it would be worth it....that is only if they are left. And then try to nab a QB with major upside in the next round, say Matt Schaub or Matt Cassel.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Ditto what others said, not giving your scoring system and wanting advice on fantasy football is the same as not giving your stats and wanting advice on steroids or diet.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

southmadejd is offline Member
    Nice BigSexy.....you know how long I have been looking for a website that lets you customize cheat sheets. In my league WR's and QB's hold a lot more weight than in most leagues.

Thread Information