sizerp is offline Banned

What to look for when looking for a new Dr.

Here's the scoop - pretty common it seems with Docs nowadays.

I have Cigna health insurance and the Dr. I have been seeing basically sucks my nutsack.

2 months past I had a physical and cholesterol checked. He prescribed me some anti-biotics as well.

Now he told me to come back at the end of August to re-check my liver enzymes. (AST was like 61 or some BS).

So, the nurse tells me to fast for bloodwork and I do. I get there, turns out I didn't need to fast (MFer I was hungry), and the Dr. didn't even stop in to say hi. It was just the nurse.

Now, I asked politely about 5 times to get my Hormonal levels checked since they were drawing blood. I even didn't lift for over a week just to see wher my levels were. She said "Well, I need to check with the Dr." and came back asking why?

I said lack of sex drive, fatigue, any BS really. She denied me. BIOTCH.

So I am paying this dude (indirectly) for what? For not following up in person, and denying me my own blood results? Also, I had a bunch of questions I wanted to ask his smart ass... after I was denied I was just like F-it. I told them not to call me again and that I was looking for a new Dr.

Was this smart? Am I over-reacting? It just pissed me off so much. I had to fast for no reason, the Doc wasn't there to answer my questions, and they wouldn't even analyze my hormones when I asked. I mean really, it MY FING BLOOD.

I even asked if it cost extra for the hormonal panel... and the nurse said nah, that wasn't the issue. Oh well, rant off...

What should I do to go about finding another Doc?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    yes find another doc, HE isnt even taking the time to see you and the nurse denies you, find one who is willing to take the time to talk.

I just changed also.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    yes find another doc, HE isnt even taking the time to see you and the nurse denies you, find one who is willing to take the time to talk.

I just changed also.
    Nice -

Should I look for another Dr. under my insurance plan, or is it worth coughing up the $$ for a more private option? What say ye?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Nice -

Should I look for another Dr. under my insurance plan, or is it worth coughing up the $$ for a more private option? What say ye?
    Dude.... cigna is widely accepted..... find one under your plan. Don't cough up the extra cash! You just have to find the right doctor thats all..... My doctor is great. He doesn't agree with my using aas..... but said he'll keep an eye on things and let me know if im gunna die LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Young , sports oriented.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

sizerp is offline Banned
    Thanks guys.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    stick with your insurance plan and look for an endocrinologist.

vingtor is offline Associate Member
    dude, if the doctor is refusing you service, and if its just to check hormonal levels, i think that can be a lawsuit action. find a new doc. either cough the cash or stick with insurance plan. no use laggin round for a Ball Buster.

that dudes bustin your McNugs hardcore.

Thread Information