got fina? is offline Member

Really fatigued all the time.

Hey guys.

For like the past 2-3 years ive been feeling extremely fatigued.

Ive waited all this time thiking its going to get better on its own, but it just doesnt.

I dont know what to do, and its getting to the point where i could barely even work out anymore.

It drives me crazy remembering just how i was a few years ago (im 32 now) and what im feeling today.

It cant be the age since 32 is not old, but i feel like im dragging myself everywhere i go.

I hope i havent done permanent damage with the juice, and hope ill get back to my old self soon.

Anybody else feel fatigue, and what have u done to correct this?

Thanx, Fina.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, give us some background..... are you cycling? when was your last cycle?? age, diet training etc. etc

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    How many cycles have u ran?

What kind of pct did u run with those cycles?

Have you had bloodwork done?

Do you have any problems with sex drive or ED?

What did your last cycle consist of?

Ok.

Im 32 years old. Ran my first cycle when i was about 21. Been doing maybe 1 cycle a year ever since. Usually rite before summer.

My first few cycles consisted of low dose of test 200-400/week. Ran them for a long time each though (usually about 16 weeks each).
    I know its crazy but i never ran any pct. This is where i think i mite have done permanent damage.

My last 4-5 cycles consisted of Fina, Win. and again i didnt run pct.

Im currently on some clomid. Sex drive is all but gone. I could still get hard no problem, but the desire to poke is all but gone.

Ive been feeling extremely fatigued all the time. I feel so fatigued i could barely even work out.
    After the first rep it just feels like i have to put the weight down.

Do u guys think ive done permanent damage? Do u think with some blood work, and a good long pct ill go back to somewhat feeling normal again.

I dont know what to do. Im really fuked i think.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    go and get bloodwork done. I would leave out the cycle info but tell your dr how you feel.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I would read up on warmachines sticky on pct and run a good pct. Get bloodwork done first. I believe with your past cycles with no pct and at your age that TRT is going to be a big posability.

Wheelie_Rider_R6 is offline Junior Member
    I fell the same way,...ALOT. have had bloodwork done and came up clear and have done many cycles. the worst part about my issue is that it happens after I wake up, then eat, then I feel like I need to lay back down. Been like this for a long time now. Have u ever been checked for type 2 diabetis? I hate to say it but thats a big tell-tale sign of that condition. Although controllable, you need to be checked out.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    It REALLY is important you have an open relationship with your dr otherwise whats the point of even going? Seriously.
    I've told my doctor things I haven't told my shrink, maybe cause I care about my body more then my mind lol.

But aside from the cycles are you on any medications? ANYTHING AT ALL?
    A couple years back I was in the same predicament as you where I was tired for 4 months and had gone on a hypochondriatic journey (pretty sure thats not a word) trying to figure out what was wrong with me.

I found out I had limes disease and when I should have prob been angry or mad about it I was happy as a pig in shit that something was causing it.
    Also look at past rec drug usage that catches up as well.

If you don't find anything maybe ask your doc for some modafinil a "wakeness promoting agent" that I hear works really well.

Thanx alot guys for trying to help, and did just about all you could over a pc screen.

You guys are rite, and its all gonna boil down to that blood work.

I really hope they find something off, or low so that it could be fixed.

If they find nothing, im f....d!!!!!

Thanx again, Fina.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    The problem could be emotional/psychological not necessarily physiological. Tired, lethargic, loss of sex drive, stress, anxiety whether you have all of these or just 1 or 2 it could be something like depression.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    go back on track brother! you can do it!

Thread Information