Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

What pisses you off the most??

Let all your frustrations out here... I am sure in the past few weeks you have had something that make you just want to blow something up?/ Tell em your problems my sons...

Here is mine.... i am getting really pissed off when I have watched for 15 minutes at the mirror in front of the machine I am about to use(usually behind the neck press or a dbell movement I watch myself do in the mirror) and then as soon as I sit down and unrack, some moron and his buddy the dipshit go over to do 10# cable tricep pushdowns and then they both stand right in my line of sight even in between sets... That really pisses me off!!!

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    I was really pissed this weekend started of horrible, I was going to buy a laptop on craigslist scheduled to meet the guy on friday afternoon, gave the guy my phone number, He never gave me his, told me where to meet him and what he was driving,
    I wake up early to meet this f#$@#@ drive 40 minutes, I am 15 minutes late and the idoit leaves, and sent me an email thinking it was a joke, while I emailed the idoit from my phone and told him I was stuck in traffic, I drove through the toll booth without paying so I wouldnt be even more late, now I am going to have to pay 10 bucks for that, I wanted to kick this guys @#$ after that. Never dealing from that site again.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    The girls I was dating stopped seeing me because i was "too nice."

.....I hope her next bf beats her

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post

No way! Seriously?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

too much comfort, no breaking rapport does that, girls think weird bro

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ That is crap man....wow

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    No way! Seriously?
    It's all good. She's got a fvcking sexy little sister who is 17. So one more year and I can not only stick it in her arse legally, but also go prom again, lmao

It's all good. She's got a fvcking sexy little sister who is 17. So one more year and I can not only stick it in her arse legally, but also go prom again, lmao
    haha thats the ticket

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    I was really pissed this weekend started of horrible, I was going to buy a laptop on craigslist scheduled to meet the guy on friday afternoon, gave the guy my phone number, He never gave me his, told me where to meet him and what he was driving,
    I wake up early to meet this f#$@#@ drive 40 minutes, I am 15 minutes late and the idoit leaves, and sent me an email thinking it was a joke, while I emailed the idoit from my phone and told him I was stuck in traffic, I drove through the toll booth without paying so I wouldnt be even more late, now I am going to have to pay 10 bucks for that, I wanted to kick this guys @#$ after that. Never dealing from that site again.
    theres a reason why he did that, when its fuked up you cant go to his house or call him back, stay away

DOM6 is offline Member
    got in a fight over toilet paper with my wife, she uses like a roll a day it seems like, im like what do you eat the stuff, then she flipped

playboii is offline Senior Member
    what pisses me off is when your trying to do a set and some fkin tool comes infront of the mirror and starts flexing when he knows damn well he shouldnt be flexing infront of the mirror especially in my fking view of my set!

Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    what pisses me off is when your trying to do a set and some fkin tool comes infront of the mirror and starts flexing when he knows damn well he shouldnt be flexing infront of the mirror especially in my fking view of my set!
    haha yea I know that really pisses me off too, I always give them a dirty look when they do that, I mean how rude can you be, when the whole wall is a mirror and they have to stand right infront of you.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    ^ That is crap man....wow
    really? explain where i'm wrong

playboii is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    really? explain where i'm wrong
    i think he ment crap is in "damn that sucks"

Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    i think he ment crap is in "damn that sucks"
    xxxx2

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    My X-wife.
    Just the mere thought of her.

My asshole, ungratefully, self centered boss I work for.
    He's old, so death is at his door step.

My financial situation.
    I'm working that one out.

Shit head drivers.
    Mostly women an cell phones driving erratically, in there suv's.

Politics, in general.

That's enough for today.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    My X-wife.
    Just the mere thought of her.

My asshole, ungratefully, self centered boss I work for.
    He's old, so death is at his door step.

My financial situation.
    I'm working that one out.

Shit head drivers.
    Mostly women an cell phones driving erratically, in there suv's.

Politics, in general.

That's enough for today.
    Judas Priest!! That Plus the Juice Plus those guns on your back = Possible jail time for you! Go Easy!!

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member

Yeah she was right....you are to nice.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

She will stay with him for ever if he does. It's true, you CANT be to nice to them or they get bored and will dump you EVERY time.

Back on topic

What pisses me off is STUPID people and they are everywhere. People who have no clue about anyone around them. Sort of like the guys who stood in your way in front of the mirror. I even think about little things like at who I might be inconveniencing.

But I HATE people who in a crowded area, moving lines will STOP in the middle to do something stupid or do nothing, just stop and hold up everyone even when someone is telling them they CANT stop there but they still do....

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    got in a fight over toilet paper with my wife, she uses like a roll a day it seems like, im like what do you eat the stuff, then she flipped

Don't girls use TP when they piss too? I would if I wera a chick.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    She will stay with him for ever if he does. It's true, you CANT be to nice to them or they get bored and will dump you EVERY time.

Back on topic

What pisses me off is STUPID people and they are everywhere. People who have no clue about anyone around them. Sort of like the guys who stood in your way in front of the mirror. I even think about little things like at who I might be inconveniencing.

But I HATE people who in a crowded area, moving lines will STOP in the middle to do something stupid or do nothing, just stop and hold up everyone even when someone is telling them they CANT stop there but they still do....
    ^Agreed. Like rubernecking traffic. Stupid irrelevent things amuse them so they get distracted. DIE you ADD MFers.

Also, people who have WAY too much free time in their agenda, and claim they don't have any time at all.

I mean JC you stupid MFers, if you're 40% overweight, and it's not a medical condition than WTF do you mean you have zero Fing time to do shit? What do you work for 12 hours ED, if not than STFU. Take 30 minutes out of your day and do some cardio, or pushups, or cook some Fing sweet potatoes.... I mean you can even get fast protein from canned chicken, etc...

sizerp is offline Banned
    ****ing television pisses me off, loser walk-in guests that cheat on their wives at my hotel. The never-ending BS of politics.

Fat white slobs. People who don't forgoe proper hygiene. Fast-food mongers. Metrosexual white men who think they are hot shit becasue they have a big SUV and wear Fing wireless bluetooth heasdets everywhere. People who demand things, and not ask.

Other people in general piss me the F off. Women piss me off more than any man.

My shitty genetics piss me off, This loud Fing computer server that runs at what seems like mach 8 because of a construction flaw, in which case it overheats.

Scenarios that are played out for the sake of confusion and boggling down a perfectly fine-working system.

My boss who expects me to tutor her half-wit teenage son on my off days, like I have nothing better to do.

The fact that I may go to jail sometime soon, and the court system in general.

I HATE people who have no idea what the **** they are talking about in regards to tattoos, yet claim to be the coolest MFer on the block because they have some gay little armband, or some diddy ****ing yippie tribal or cartoon POS.

In general people who are posers, and walk around in a black t-shirt with a tatt and think they are all badass. Trendy ****s who think that designer clothing and repulsive brands of cologne are the shit.

Fake harely davidson riders, squids on sportsbikes with mohawks on their helmets, squids who wear sandles, fat ****s on HONDA CBR1000's swerving like they are getting ready for a race.

My last Dr.

The nurse who can't find my 1" vein when trying to draw my blood. (WTF needle fetish?)

People who quote Borrats "veeeeery niiiiice" all the time. People who use the term "Alrighty!" in a cheery mood, especially when they don't realize where the term originated. (Ace Ventura, respectfully).

All the lame ass MFers who drink and drive. Big roided-heads with 20%+ bodyfat.

So much more, oh so much more.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    doing db curls RIGHT at the rack in front of all the available weights

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    ****ing television pisses me off, loser walk-in guests that cheat on their wives at my hotel. The never-ending BS of politics.

Fat white slobs. People who don't forgoe proper hygiene. Fast-food mongers. Metrosexual white men who think they are hot shit becasue they have a big SUV and wear Fing wireless bluetooth heasdets everywhere. People who demand things, and not ask.

Other people in general piss me the F off. Women piss me off more than any man.

My shitty genetics piss me off, This loud Fing computer server that runs at what seems like mach 8 because of a construction flaw, in which case it overheats.

Scenarios that are played out for the sake of confusion and boggling down a perfectly fine-working system.

My boss who expects me to tutor her half-wit teenage son on my off days, like I have nothing better to do.

The fact that I may go to jail sometime soon, and the court system in general.

I HATE people who have no idea what the **** they are talking about in regards to tattoos, yet claim to be the coolest MFer on the block because they have some gay little armband, or some diddy ****ing yippie tribal or cartoon POS.

In general people who are posers, and walk around in a black t-shirt with a tatt and think they are all badass. Trendy ****s who think that designer clothing and repulsive brands of cologne are the shit.

Fake harely davidson riders, squids on sportsbikes with mohawks on their helmets, squids who wear sandles, fat ****s on HONDA CBR1000's swerving like they are getting ready for a race.

My last Dr.

The nurse who can't find my 1" vein when trying to draw my blood. (WTF needle fetish?)

People who quote Borrats "veeeeery niiiiice" all the time. People who use the term "Alrighty!" in a cheery mood, especially when they don't realize where the term originated. (Ace Ventura, respectfully).

All the lame ass MFers who drink and drive. Big roided-heads with 20%+ bodyfat.

So much more, oh so much more.

Have you though about anger management classes or Valium? lol

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I cant stand Democrats and Liberals, and bleeding hearts...

Ugly people piss me off...

Goth people piss me off, like why cant you just be normal, why do you need attention that bad that you wear that ugly shit, no one in their right fu*king mind can possibly think that wearing all black, having pale white skin, piercing your face and body in all weird ways, and looking like you haven't showered or combed your hair in 3 months, is presentable to the public...

"Thug style"..Anyone who wears XXXXXL white tees, baggy jeans that sag 5 inches off of your ass, and those fitted hats but let them sit on top of their heads...That style pisses me off more than goths, it looks retarded, and you would never dress like that to your job. I assume automatically anyone who dresses like that is an uneducated criminal with 0 respect for anyone...

Ghetto fu*king slang talk.... "Erryday"... "Watup Yo"...."Wats really good.."..."One"..."Nah Mean"..."Fo sho"...."Come wit it homie"... I HATE GHETTO SLANG...I cannot stand anyone who talks like that, my biggest pet peeve is people who END SENTENCES WITH THE WORD "YO." Anyone who talks like this pisses me off, or thinks its an appropriate way to talk in any social setting what so ever...

People who put their left turn signal on only after they are right up to the light, meaning I don't have enough time to get around them and am stuck at the light..That really burns me up...

People who go 5 miles under the speed limit...

People who ride my ass when I am doing the speed limit or above it..

Ed Hardy&Affliction clothing...these two brands have seriously become the staple of douchebags and losers in the NJ/NY area...I really like the clothing, and I'd wear it, except for the fact that every douche loser now thinks that if they but this shit they will look cool or tuff...

People who smoke Newports....smoking period is bad, but Newports are the staple of white trash welfare recipient fu*king scum of the earth..I dont know why all the scumbags like newports, but they do...

People with no education but very strong opinions piss me off...I cant stand people who try to talk about things they don't know anything about, most recently the economy, politics, and etc...

This is all I can think of right now...I'm a very very high strung person, and I have a really short fuse and bad temper..On a daily basis I get pissed off about shit like this, and sometimes want to kick in peoples teeth that get me mad...I keep a lid on this shit only because I know if I actually beat someones ass the medical board will not license me, otherwise it would be game on...

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Have you though about anger management classes or Valium? lol
    Yeah I have hehe.

I am not always angry, but when I do get upset, mann....

Think my thyroid is to blame.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Taking a 3 hour nap around 5 pm and sitting awake at my computer because of it at almost 5 am

Wheelie_Rider_R6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Awww Sizerp, you forgot about the fatass douchebags that ride around on Hayabusa's with the helmets attached to the rear seat with thier sunglasses on...I HATE those guys. They are the absolute WORST bike riders on the road.

Wheelie_Rider_R6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Taking a 3 hour nap around 5 pm and sitting awake at my computer because of it at almost 5 am
    Right here with ya pal....

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelie_Rider_R6 View Post
    Awww Sizerp, you forgot about the fatass douchebags that ride around on Hayabusa's with the helmets attached to the rear seat with thier sunglasses on...I HATE those guys. They are the absolute WORST bike riders on the road.
    Yes! My gosh... can we say prone to die at young age?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    skinny men (especially teenagers), who have litteraly no bf% on them, and have a tinny amount of muscle on them, and wear TIGHT ****ing cotton singlets and think der HUGE

PISS ME THE FUK OFF, especially when der in my gym doing their chest with 22kg dumbell presses and walking around with their tight cotton singlets (that look like trimmed wetsuites) and think der huge

worst is they do this wen
    in the gym
    wen its freezing cold, and everyones in ****ing jumpers
    in clubs
    on dance floors
    or for the younger kids hanging out

also they PISS ME OFF wen im at a club and they take their shirts off and start dancing with a singlet on thinking der the sexiest ****s in the world, ( when i was getting a drink for my gf i saw one walk up to her and tense his 8 inch arm, she laughed, and i rocked up and just wanted to kill him, not becuase he poorly tried to hit on my gf, but becuase he thinks hes some sort of ronnie coleman, this guy was literally 150 pounds)

to anyone whos skinny, ders nothing wrong with that, BUT dont wear tight body fitting cotton singlets in freezing conditions in a gym, and walk around like ur LATS are to big to fit under ur arms, u look like a dickhead and BIG people just want to hurt u

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Things that piss me off.....

-People who do 5-10mph over in the left lane... If you arent doing ateast 20 over GTFO of my way.

-Noobs in the steroid section. Learn how to F*CKING read. or use the search button it isn't rocket science.

-+1 on the assholes standing in the way of the DB rack at the gym.

-Old people. They are soo fricking stupid and can't drive for sh*t.

-Shaddy people. To many of them. We need to dig a hole and drop them all in.

-OH and most of all... FAT PEOPLE. WTF are you doing wearing a belly shirt let alone a f*cking two piece bikini.... I am mentally f*cked up for days after seeing that... ARRGHH

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I get pissed when wife throws out all my porn !

There are plenty pages not stuck together .

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    skinny men (especially teenagers), who have litteraly no bf% on them, and have a tinny amount of muscle on them, and wear TIGHT ****ing cotton singlets and think der HUGE

PISS ME THE FUK OFF, especially when der in my gym doing their chest with 22kg dumbell presses and walking around with their tight cotton singlets (that look like trimmed wetsuites) and think der huge

worst is they do this wen
    in the gym
    wen its freezing cold, and everyones in ****ing jumpers
    in clubs
    on dance floors
    or for the younger kids hanging out

also they PISS ME OFF wen im at a club and they take their shirts off and start dancing with a singlet on thinking der the sexiest ****s in the world, ( when i was getting a drink for my gf i saw one walk up to her and tense his 8 inch arm, she laughed, and i rocked up and just wanted to kill him, not becuase he poorly tried to hit on my gf, but becuase he thinks hes some sort of ronnie coleman, this guy was literally 150 pounds)

to anyone whos skinny, ders nothing wrong with that, BUT dont wear tight body fitting cotton singlets in freezing conditions in a gym, and walk around like ur LATS are to big to fit under ur arms, u look like a dickhead and BIG people just want to hurt u
    LMAO themm skinny mother F*CKERS.... I know how you feel.. this dude who was like 135lbs wet in the gym would always wear a under armor shirt at the gym...... I wanted to throw a DB at his head everytime i saw it.. And let me tell you he had one for every day of the week......

The best though is fat people wearing tanks at the gym.... One guy i know... Complete prick.. Walks around with his arms al out like he is huge. One day me and my boy were like. "Are your arms ok". And he is like oh.. And fixxes it. Not to mention the day when he was talking how I wished I had a body like his.... I'm like dude your fat and sloppy. I want that? naaa. I'm good...

He missed the gym the one day. I'm like dude you missed back day... Oh well my back is big enough... I was like yeah bro any one who weighs 240lbs and has a 25-30% bf has a huge back. He didnt know what to say.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    I get pissed when wife throws out all my porn !

There are plenty pages not stuck together .

People still look at porn mags? Idk man the pics dont just do it for me anymore........

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    People still look at porn mags? Idk man the pics dont just do it for me anymore........
    This is a culvert operation man ! Don't wanna get caught with gun in hand !
    It's not the fear of the crime , it's the fear of getting caught ! LOL

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Bishops, Politicians and Preachers.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Oh yea, those new welfare credit cards piss me off...If you are spending my money and other tax payers, you should have to be humiliated in the store by tearing the stamps out of your fu*king book, fu*king unproductive pieces of shit...

Regarding the gym, to be honest, no one really pisses me off in there...My lifting partner and I both have our Ipods on and we're focused on our workout...I dont really have the time or give a shit enough to take notice of clowns doing this or that because they dont effect me...Whenever someone RARELY stands in front of the dumbell rack, I just walk up and grab the dumbbells i need and they either move or they bump into my with their DBs and F up their entire set...

It pisses me off when dudes in a group of 3-5 talk shit to one guy, even if its not me...Thats such a ***** move to do, because you know that none of those dudes individually would open their mouths if they were alone and 1 on 1...I've seen people do this in really random public places, like just walking along the boardwalk, or at the bar, or wherever...

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    It pisses me off when dudes in a group of 3-5 talk shit to one guy, even if its not me...Thats such a ***** move to do, because you know that none of those dudes individually would open their mouths if they were alone and 1 on 1...I've seen people do this in really random public places, like just walking along the boardwalk, or at the bar, or wherever...
    GF, catch those guys 1 on 1 and they aint shiit

thai-lan is offline Member
    #1 disattractions

#2people who does shadow boxing in front of dumbell rack.. That shlt just makes me want to drow 125 db righht on their foot

#3people who occupies the machine/barbell/dumbell/ bench/adjustable seat and and rests 10mins between their sets

Oh and as #4 bltches that dont put out at the end of the night after you spend $$$$ on everything

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information