Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperhup View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

israeli forces attacked a us ship. officially by mistake, but officially i own a bridge in brooklyn.
    just curious, are you crazy?
    you think they ment to attack a US ship?
    why on earth would they do that?

jasperhup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    just curious, are you crazy?
    you think they ment to attack a US ship?
    why on earth would they do that?
    have you taken even the most cursory look into the matter? the conventional wisdom is that it was to cover up war crimes (execution of egyptian officers).

look at the fall out of some pictures with no executions from abu G in the us, and figure out what would have happened in israel.

and if you read a newspaper in any major european country vs the us you'll see a huge difference on reporting on israel.

for the record i don't trust or sympathize with either side, but you guys spinning the liberty off as a conspiracy and waving your flags saying israel is the USA's good little buddy in a bad part of the world look very very ignorant and gullible.

if you never challenged anything you've been told you would think that steroids would kill you and make your dick an inch long, so i have got to think that you all are capable of some free thinking, but it's pretty clear the mental machinery gets turned off sometime.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mho View Post
    The NRA?
    No, Israel and Jewish lobbyists in general have alot of power in our government and it totally defines the way we do business. Because wether stereotypical or not, Jewish economical powerhouses have alot of assests in this country that the US needs to stay prosperous.

have you taken even the most cursory look into the matter? the conventional wisdom is that it was to cover up war crimes (execution of egyptian officers).

look at the fall out of some pictures with no executions from abu G in the us, and figure out what would have happened in israel.

and if you read a newspaper in any major european country vs the us you'll see a huge difference on reporting on israel.

for the record i don't trust or sympathize with either side, but you guys spinning the liberty off as a conspiracy and waving your flags saying israel is the USA's good little buddy in a bad part of the world look very very ignorant and gullible.

if you never challenged anything you've been told you would think that steroids would kill you and make your dick an inch long, so i have got to think that you all are capable of some free thinking, but it's pretty clear the mental machinery gets turned off sometime.
    Because if we had gotten information that Israel was commiting war crimes the US would have made it public???

jasperhup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Because if we had gotten information that Israel was commiting war crimes the US would have made it public???
    have you never heard anything about the allegations against Sharon, a PM in Israel?
    your questions show that you haven't even taken a peak at anything wrt the topic.
    i've read your posts about cars Kratos, you seem to be big on thinking for yourself, but you really need to do at least the minimum investigation into Israel's political and in particular war time operations. there's some pretty heavy shit if you just look.

it should be noted, however, that none of this excuses or justifies (outside of their own minds) the insane shit that happens in palestine. that entire region is proof that two wrongs (or many many many wrongs in this case) don't make a right.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by guybrushthreepwod View Post
    why would you ask me if "i'm one to start trouble"? What do you mean by that and why did you post it in arabic? Kind of disturbing...
    فلماذا لا بالعربية يدعو إلى القلق?

have you never heard anything about the allegations against Sharon, a PM in Israel?
    your questions show that you haven't even taken a peak at anything wrt the topic.
    i've read your posts about cars Kratos, you seem to be big on thinking for yourself, but you really need to do at least the minimum investigation into Israel's political and in particular war time operations. there's some pretty heavy shit if you just look.

it should be noted, however, that none of this excuses or justifies (outside of their own minds) the insane shit that happens in palestine. that entire region is proof that two wrongs (or many many many wrongs in this case) don't make a right.
    I think you are missing what I'm saying...not that Israel has never commited a war crime...but in the case of this ship I don't understand the motives. Israel had nothing to fear for if the US discovered they were commiting war crimes...so in this case I think it was misinformation by their intelligence. The 6 day war was so hectic and multifronted that I could see a screw up like that happening. We would have let them slide on war crimes before we'd tollerate them torpedo'ing one of our ships...people survived, the information was not lost, and we did nothing with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information