Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    hahahah had me rollin. It's all the truth though, shit get monstrous. Every time i've gotten a compliment from a girl on my schlong it would be within the week that I hit the pubes. **** "extenze" get a extra inch by SHAVING YOUR DICK!!

Hahaha - i just learned that about a year ago - I shave it every few weeks now - My wife asked "did you shave your dick?" i said "yes I did it for you honey - I don't want you to get a mouth full of hair..." She said "but it's so big I could never swallow all of that!" hahahahaha I thot - "oh yes, but I want you to try baby!"
    and that's after 15 years of marriage!

rocafella is offline Associate Member
    will some say gay some say it's not gay...some girls like hair and some don't...some like hair in some parts of the body and some don't...what the FVUuck r u going to do...i think you should do whatever you feel like doing and fvuck everyone else...either they like it or not

fitluv09 is offline Female Member
    shaving is normal.. who gives a crap what anyone else thinks. but dude.. if you have to "question" the fact that you might be gay, i don't think you need our help for that. ^_^

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    ouch and double ouch

lol, i shave my chest and stomache, but thats it. If you are 220+ at say 5'9 with low bodyfat, those kinds of proportions, thats ****ing fine shave all you want thats great. BUt if you are 165 pounds and dont look like a bodybuilder with stubble on your arms, its a little bit odd. if you want to shave all the power to you, this is America and thats your God given right. ALl I am saying is do a good job if you are going to do it and keep up with it.
    If you don't like hair you don't like hair.

Weight doesn't change that fact.
    When I was born a baby, I had no say over how much hair I'd get when I was older, I already had those italian genes.

Then when I grew up I simply began to dislike the image of hairy ape looking people.
    So you can "rock out with your (hairy) cock out", but when I'm in the shower or bedroom the last thing I wanna see or have sex with is a monkey. This doesn't appear to bother everyone, so I understand your position. =]

I do however agree stubble doesn't look good, just some days I can't get around to it and if the stubble gets bad I'll admit I'll wear a long sleeve shirt or something.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information