ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Jay Cutler may not even step on stage this year??

Check out this article... is gives their list of this years top 5 and guess what?? Jay is not on it.. They are saying he will place 6th if he even decideds to compete. Tey are saying in recent guest posing appearances, he is not looking so good and if he has no chance of winning.. why bother competing?

http://www.muscletime.com/news/lates...-2009-olympia/

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    wow that's just crazy....

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    He's been talking all year about how he wanted to change things up so that the judges don't get too bored with him... Apparently not everyone thinks this is such a good idea.

I vote he takes this year off and hits the next Olympia a completely new physique.

Blog Entries
    He should go back and make history as the 1s guy to win the Olympia and then go back and take another Arnold Classic Title!

Blog Entries
    It'd be nice. My bet on Olympia though is Kai - he's looking amazing.

ROIDSR4ME is offline Junior Member
    Uhh I don't know when was the last time the author has saw Jay. I am not a Jay fan by no means but I see him all the time at the LVAC in Vegas and he is looking pretty solid. The way he was looking around 2 weeks ago he should be ready for Mr. O, maybe not to win but to atleast get in the top 5.

Blog Entries
    I think it is BS too! I actually just moved back from Vegas and actually have trained with him from time to time!... Since when does he train at LVAC?? He always trained at Golds because they are one of his sponsors and have gyms all over the world he can use?

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    phil heath has prob the best chance to win imo, with dexter in second

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, So check this, KAI is an Animal, I will giive him that.. but he had his BIG WIN this year.. He took the Arnold... He's NOT MR. OLYMPIA material yet IMO...

Jay WILL/IS Going to take back HIS crown this year..

From what I heard, DEX isn't at the top of his Game... So he isn't gonna take it...

Jay is just BASICALLY a NO-BRAINER on taking it this YEAR...

Although I want to see BRANCH WARREN Take it.. He will definitely MAKE his Appearance and a GREAT one at that even coming back from the Surgery of torn triceps...

You just NEVER KNOW...

Here's my Honest to God Pick...

1. Jay Cutler - It will be a BATTLE between These TOP 3 I have mentioned...
    2. Phil Heath - see above...
    3. Kai Greene- Ok so Yah he has a REALLY GOOD SHOT at Taking it.. But.. We will see...
    4. Victor Martinez- This isn't '07 No way he is LEAVING w/ The Sandow !!
    5. Branch Warren - This 5' 6.5" BEHEMOTH at 245lbs.. HE IS MY IDOL !! I wanna see him WIN IT ALL but, With Everyone else.. I just DO NOT SEE IT HAPPENING !!
    6. Dennis Wolf - I love This Man(No DSM not like that) but he is a MONSTER at 6' 255
    7. Toney Freeman- He's NOT done YET..
    8. Melvin Anthony - Has Great Symmetry and DEFINITELY the Smallest Waist on The Stage but NOT what it takes to seal the deal..
    9. Silvio Samuel - Due to the DEPTH of Competition.. He just Can't Pull it Off
    10. Markus Ruhl - (Even coming out of "RETIREMENT" He'll be a FREAK on Stage as Always But.. No way he HAS what it takes...

OK That is ALL MY OPINION, Of course.. and I know there was a THREAD already about this, but THERE I have made my PICS.. Won't you guys Shit if I am DEAD ON ?!!? LOL...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz;485***6
    I actually just moved back from Vegas and actually have trained with him from time to time
    Come on, what did you put the weights away for him.....

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    wow those are some high expectations for branch and jay. i love both those guys but i def see branch out of top 6, i would love too see jay take first but we all know olympia judges are blind and kurupt

ROIDSR4ME is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz;485***6
    I think it is BS too! I actually just moved back from Vegas and actually have trained with him from time to time!... Since when does he train at LVAC?? He always trained at Golds because they are one of his sponsors and have gyms all over the world he can use?

I have seem him train there alot since the one on Flamingo/215 opened. He still trains at the Gold's in Summerlin sometimes but I have seen him a LVAC alot recently.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=193Qj...e=channel_page''

"three in a half weeks to mr olympia competition and feeling super"

Quote Originally Posted by domeyeahaigh View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=193Qj...e=channel_page''

"three in a half weeks to mr olympia competition and feeling super"
    I'M SORRY BUT WATCHING THAT VIDEO JUST SOLIDFY'S MY RESPONSE EARLIER TODAY..

JAY IS KING...

JAY IS MR. O

HE WILL TAKE IT..

NO WAY AROUND IT... HE IS GONNA BE RIGHTFULLY RE-CROWNED.. YOU GUYS WAIT AND SEE !!

What are we down to 16 days !?!?!

CAN'T WAIT !!!!

Blog Entries
    I'm stoked to see what happens.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Come on, what did you put the weights away for him.....
    You are a funny guy!! Why because I am not an Olympian Contender I cant train with someone who is?? I met him the year I movd there
    (Late 2005) and trained at gold on Charleston and Decatur where he trained for the entire year of 2006! after seeing him a few times I got to be on a Hello> Hello basis with him... a couple times he was there doing heavy sets early in the morning and needed a spot... So I gave him one...I ended up working out on arms with him once and Shoulders another time... and to answer your question... NO.. Jay actually like to put his own weights away! I actually have his personal email address too!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Ok, So check this, KAI is an Animal, I will giive him that.. but he had his BIG WIN this year.. He took the Arnold... He's NOT MR. OLYMPIA material yet IMO...

Jay WILL/IS Going to take back HIS crown this year..

From what I heard, DEX isn't at the top of his Game... So he isn't gonna take it...

Jay is just BASICALLY a NO-BRAINER on taking it this YEAR...

Although I want to see BRANCH WARREN Take it.. He will definitely MAKE his Appearance and a GREAT one at that even coming back from the Surgery of torn triceps...

You just NEVER KNOW...

Here's my Honest to God Pick...

1. Jay Cutler - It will be a BATTLE between These TOP 3 I have mentioned...
    2. Phil Heath - see above...
    3. Kai Greene- Ok so Yah he has a REALLY GOOD SHOT at Taking it.. But.. We will see...
    4. Victor Martinez- This isn't '07 No way he is LEAVING w/ The Sandow !!
    5. Branch Warren - This 5' 6.5" BEHEMOTH at 245lbs.. HE IS MY IDOL !! I wanna see him WIN IT ALL but, With Everyone else.. I just DO NOT SEE IT HAPPENING !!
    6. Dennis Wolf - I love This Man(No DSM not like that) but he is a MONSTER at 6' 255
    7. Toney Freeman- He's NOT done YET..
    8. Melvin Anthony - Has Great Symmetry and DEFINITELY the Smallest Waist on The Stage but NOT what it takes to seal the deal..
    9. Silvio Samuel - Due to the DEPTH of Competition.. He just Can't Pull it Off
    10. Markus Ruhl - (Even coming out of "RETIREMENT" He'll be a FREAK on Stage as Always But.. No way he HAS what it takes...

OK That is ALL MY OPINION, Of course.. and I know there was a THREAD already about this, but THERE I have made my PICS.. Won't you guys Shit if I am DEAD ON ?!!? LOL...
    So basically this will be the 1st time in history the defending Olympia champ does not even get top 10??? I doubt that! And I love Jay too but at 36 almost 37... I bet even he will tell ya to come back and win will be a real miracle!

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    So basically this will be the 1st time in history the defending Olympia champ does not even get top 10??? I doubt that! And I love Jay too but at 36 almost 37... I bet even he will tell ya to come back and win will be a real miracle!
    BS bro !! DEX let himself go to HELL !!! Have you seen Pics of him?? He doesn't even LOOK like he made ANY PROGRESS WHATSOEVER !! For a DEFENDING Olympian Champ... He should have CAME to that Stage this YEAR 100 Fold better Looking than he was a Year ago... HE HAS HAD A INJURY FREE YEAR TO TRAIN !! DEX, Did not incur an injury or undergo any Surgery..

Look at COLEMAN What was he 40 or 41 in 2005 when he WON The MR. O??

Jay is TEN TIMES BETTER Than Coleman ever thought of being, THAT'S WHY HE BEAT HIM !!!

MR. OLYMPIA is more than just who is the BEST on stage, JAY embodies the Title.. he is BODYBUILDING and everyone knows it..

DEX shouldn't have taken it from him Last Year. It was a FLUKE !! And Jay is going to MAKE sure it doesn't Happen again...

He has TOUGH COMPETITION.. If everything is NOT on Point.. Phil Heath WILL take it from him... Simple as That, but COMING OFF LAST YEARS HEARTBREAKING LOSS Has caused JAY to just totally MAKE IT KNOWN that he WILL NOT LET it happen again...

And I am NOT EVEN A HUGE JAY CUTLER FAN...

I'm a Branch Warren Fan, and Kai Greene... Before Jay... SO THAT'S HOW SURE I AM THAT JAY WILL TAKE IT... WAIT.. YOU'LL SEE !!!

And Like I said NINESECZ, It was MY OPINION, Didn't say I was the end all JUDGE of the COMPETITION...

Blog Entries
    Listen bro I hear Ya .. I think Cutler is a great embassador to the sport and I agree, Phil Heath, Martinez, Green one of those will win! I would love more than anything to see Cutler get the title back beleive me I just have to be honest... I think honestly, If Kai green, Phil heath, or Victor martinez comes in Dry and Hard.. It will be between those three! I just was saying with all the politics in the sport I do not see Dex placing outsiode the top 5.... I nevr liked Dexter Jackson Myself.. I think he is quiet and cocky... and to be honest I do not like knowing that he is Mr. Olympia and that the guy never even has to really diet or do abs for that matter! I think of Mr. "O" I like to think of them having to pin their diet and train like a madman.. not sit home and atch their abs get more defined while eating Doritos on the couch! I am agreeing with you ecept for the DEX not placing thing...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ROIDSR4ME View Post
    I have seem him train there alot since the one on Flamingo/215 opened. He still trains at the Gold's in Summerlin sometimes but I have seen him a LVAC alot recently.
    You are right! Just watched that video linked from him on Sept3 and he is definately at LVAC!! It is actually the one on Rainbow / Vegas Drive I can tell because it is the same one I used cause it was spitting distance from my house!! That is weird He never used to use LVAC!! Must be trying to keep everything under wraps!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Listen bro I hear Ya .. I think Cutler is a great embassador to the sport and I agree, Phil Heath, Martinez, Green one of those will win! I would love more than anything to see Cutler get the title back beleive me I just have to be honest... I think honestly, If Kai green, Phil heath, or Victor martinez comes in Dry and Hard.. It will be between those three! I just was saying with all the politics in the sport I do not see Dex placing outsiode the top 5.... I nevr liked Dexter Jackson Myself.. I think he is quiet and cocky... and to be honest I do not like knowing that he is Mr. Olympia and that the guy never even has to really diet or do abs for that matter! I think of Mr. "O" I like to think of them having to pin their diet and train like a madman.. not sit home and atch their abs get more defined while eating Doritos on the couch! I am agreeing with you ecept for the DEX not placing thing...

Got jealousy?

I'd consider that a god send personally.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    If Jay could bring this condition these days, game over...there would be no contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaQZNad0uCc

starting at 5:57...****ing sick condition. He hasn't nailed that kind of condition in years.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Blog Entries
    Yeh right between 2000 and 2003 he was rediculous!! I think he should have honestly won 2001 Olympia

What causes that lack in conditioning?? DIET?? Not Training correctly??

IS IT AGE?? No seriously... is age really playing a factor into Jay Cutler's Physique right now??

Or is it because he just flat out is not cutting down good enough...

I need to know...

Blog Entries
    OK Duece try this... Getting down to 3% BF........ Now Try doing it while traveling all over the world the entire year and only being home on average of 4-5 days a week! this is 1/2 Jays problem... He ges a lot for guest appearances and though he wants to be Mr. "O" that money is probably just as important! another thing is that as your body ages and you gain / lose muscle your diet has to change with it. for people like us we will never notice it but for those guys where 5% BF would not even place them in the top 15.. it is a complete science... Think about it those guys go and have bloodwork done every year for their nutritional requirements! Like if you lisen to Jays seminar he will tell you the Docs told him that he body does not convert dairy and Eggs whites are no good for him.. Plus it is very hard to make sure you "peak" on the exact day

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Theses guys are on heavy steroid cycles and at some point it will put a toll on the body, i did them once and far from the dosage theses guys are taking and was really screwed up afterwards.

What theses guys put there bodies true to get where they are is insane.

Yah, I mean, I know A LITTLE bit about BodyBuilding.. I am just starting out in this world ya know..

So, I am ever learning... It's Not like you have to attack me because I don't know EVERY LITTLE THING ABOUT HOW THE WORLD OF BODYBUILDING work Nine.. God... I was asking a simple question.. and Otherwise stating my OPINIONS on the whole MR. OLYMPIA 2009 winners !!

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Theses guys are on heavy steroid cycles and at some point it will put a toll on the body, i did them once and far from the dosage theses guys are taking and was really screwed up afterwards.

What theses guys put there bodies true to get where they are is insane.
    A lot of it is GENETICS dude.. Not every PRO BB-er does INSANE cycles Like you may think they do

I know One Pro Bb-er.. Not anyone that WON Mr. Olympia or anything like that.. Nothing BIG and Prestigious.. But, we were on the topic of AAS usage and he said.. Don't know if he was lying or anything but he said He would use 750mgs-1g of Test a week, 400mgs of Nandrolone Decanoate and 1400mgs of Primobolan per week. HARDLY a ridiculous cycle.. IN FACT That is SOMETHING I would run without thinking twice...

While None of these Bodybuilders will PUBLICALLY Admit to using AAS we all know they do.. but we will NEVER KNOW to what extent because EVEN IF THEY WERE TO TELL US, LIKE THE MAN I KNOW DID.. There is NO way to tell if he/she is Telling the truth or not...

But I honestly believe that I do not THINK that Pro's are using 4g's of Test per week, 2g's of DECA , and 4g's of Primo per week... I mean they COULD BE but these are people who are educated in the world and usage of AAS and well they are NOT going to be that STUPID to do ridiculous doses knowing that the SIDES outweigh the Benefits...

The ONLY thing I see Pro's really going NUTS on is HGH. Just because the BASIS of the compound...

Just MY OWN OPINION really...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    i concur

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Yah, I mean, I know A LITTLE bit about BodyBuilding.. I am just starting out in this world ya know..

So, I am ever learning... It's Not like you have to attack me because I don't know EVERY LITTLE THING ABOUT HOW THE WORLD OF BODYBUILDING work Nine.. God... I was asking a simple question.. and Otherwise stating my OPINIONS on the whole MR. OLYMPIA 2009 winners !!
    Who the hell is attacking you??
    You asked a question and then said "you needed to know the answer!" So I answered it for you! How is that attacking you?

Thread Information