grinchinit is offline Associate Member

ordering from online pharmacies and customs..

i understand many of us order aas and pct stuff from online sources and if it is taken by customs we simply ignore all types of contact and refuse that the product is ours but is this the same when we talk about other types of medication? ex: pain relievers or ambien or whatever?

im asking because i find that it is much cheaper to buy them online from sources outside of the US..

thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is always risk involved bringing things through customs.

risks like going to jail for 20 years or nothing will happen unless you they are taken and you pick them up?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I`m not sure the laws in the US, I doubt you would get in much trouble for personal amounts but I am in Canada myself. I have received customs letters and then nothing happened. Once they even opened my package and emptied the HCG then re-packed it and sent it to me with 50 letro tabs and 150 nolva tabs.

haha wow thats awesome but crazy at the same time. yea i figured if it was personal use they wouldnt really even both cause they have so much other crap to worry about. but then again the US is known for shafting people pretty bad. anyone in the US care to shed some light about laws and procedures?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I've never had a problem and my stuff comes from India. In the event that something does occur, they send you a letter...at that point you just ignore it and try again.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grinchinit View Post
    i understand many of us order aas and pct stuff from online sources and if it is taken by customs we simply ignore all types of contact and refuse that the product is ours but is this the same when we talk about other types of medication? ex: pain relievers or ambien or whatever?

im asking because i find that it is much cheaper to buy them online from sources outside of the US..

thanks
    Yes, and the truth is, out of all the people on this site that may be getting their crap online, there is likely 10-20x that amount getting pharmaceuticals like tramadol, xanax, and various other meds online.

I'm a member at a board that is known for discussing all these major sources, sources that sell strictly juice too, and I have never seen anything bad really happen to any of the members.

If you tell someone whos not familiar with the idea, they will most likely say "its dangerous and you're begging to get caught". Ok, well I've prob made at least 40-50 international orders in the span of the last 3 years and never got a single ll (love letter from customs).

And remember this is just for steroids and meds.
    If you had any idea what other things are transfered through the mail system, and how often it goes on, you might just crap your pants.

I'd also be willing to bet since the arrival of the internet, mail men have largely replaced drug dealers nationwide.

elitepeptides is offline Junior Member
    Just know the controlled substance in question. If it is schedule 1 or 2 and you get caught - they'll either file an injunction. (hefty fine), or deliver it personally to you, just to have you arrested.

If its a personal amount of schedule 3 (aas and ketamine) then they'll confiscate it with no penalty.

Schedules 4 and 5 are even more lenient, but don't try to bring in 20000 ambien and think that they'll let that go.

(years of personal experience and forum knowledge)

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    /\ Yep but I have actually noticed the higher scheduled ones are also usually delt with differently.
    Like the distributor will only ship nationally to avoid searches, and they will double seal vac pack the goodies so dogs can't smell it for days after its sealed.

But yeh the lesser schedules you def don't really need to worry about.

ok thanks for the input guys. some really helpful insight here and will def keep this in mind. so do you think any schedule 3 drug would be ignored or if taken would result in no penalty? (schedule 3 is the same as anabolic steroids )

bump ^

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    it's illegal and risky i've had stuff like that found and taken by customs in the us before.
    And just one little pill could get you in trouble if they wanted to make an example for everyone to see!

Thread Information