Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    james21 is offline Anabolic Member

Got robbed and almost killed

Good thing i have a hard head. I was beat with weights, never lost consciousness. And have all their information and where they work. Im tracking these guys down. The cops won't do shit. I have pics, they where not trying to just hurt me .... they where trying to kill, temples on both sides black and blue from weights in my own house. Jaw hurts like hell but i got a steal jaw. It was 2 guys 1 white 1 black. Im trying to go about it legally but this guy is at work right now and i just want to go give it to his bitch ass.

Sorry had to vent, if you wanna see pics ill post em but they are my face, so id rather pm. Man im in some pain i got a broke hand... got a couple licks in .. broke nose ****ed head, and a broken ankle. And I was supposed to get my gyno surgery wednesday.... now thatll be put off another week or 2......... ****!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow that is crazy did they break in to your house?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    fuk man sounds like you took a beating....care to tell us the reason behind the attack?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just glad u are ok...

how did u figure who they were?
    be careful man, people like that may come back around.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Sounds like they had it out for you. If you take it into your own hands it's going to make it easy for them to get out of the charges you press and youre gonna get the charges.

after further review....kill them mother fvkers.they came into ur house, and almost killed u.
    bait them fvks to come back, once there in do a "bronx tale" and tell them now they cant leave.
    shoot them both fvking dead man...

but dont go to them, u have to get them back into ur house...

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    You got beat up what you mean cops won't do nothing you got proof and everything get this in court.

I`m glad I`m a big dude I swear if I found someone in my house I would kill them twice. Give us some more info on this story and why it happened if you know.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I`m glad I`m a big dude I swear if I found someone in my house I would kill them twice. Give us some more info on this story and why it happened if you know.
    so let me get this right, u think cause ur a "big dude" that it couldnt happen to u?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ^^^^^ mate being big wont help you if 2 men are wanting to hurt you.........and are willing to use weapons........

I think being big would help but there are no guarantees ever. I think rather quickly though as I have been attacked a with a machetti before so I come up with fast creative ideas. I once thought someone had broken into my house because a screen was off of my window on the second floor I walked in instantly grabbed 2 big ass knives ready to kill someone only to find no one there and that the wind had knocked the screen off lol. I just dont see how you can get attacked with weights in your own house.

i dont think size is much help when 2 men attack intending to seriously hurt you...ive been attacked with....metal bars..cans...bottles....planks of wood and even when you defend it with an arm or whatever it still fuks you up....one good wack on the leg and your down.....

well one good wack anywere with a weapon and your pretty much fuked LOL.......

Were these guys in the house waiting for you?

Naw it was some "bros" i sell flash cell phones and we where doing business. And he asked my fav kind of champagne and i told him and he said he was gonna bring me a bottle.

So we do business start to chilll... now that i look back on it they didnt drink anything. They wanted me tipsy and to **** me up... I aint small.

sorry im on some mad pain killers/wine xanax right now actually cause i refused to goto the hospital... the wanted to come back with a mac 11 .......... i had my bro over who is a sharp shooter with his ar-15 all night stand guard ..... I love big brothers :P

so you no these guys personally?.......say if you did decide to fuk them up....what would the come back be like?? would they roll.....come back with guns etc etc......

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Lawful gun ownership would have changed the outcome of this story considerably.

NS
    NS is offline Associate Member
    So it was a planned robbery with a beating. Try and get them done through the legal system, let it lie for a while while they make more enemies then take your revenge.

Nicely said. I will try to ride it through the legal system.. I know where both are RIGHT NOW! and i just want to ride on em. But the police are so damn slow, we have govern ourselves sometimes..

and yes they already threaten to come back with guns.

but then again one of these bitches was wearing ed hardy shit .... ****ing homos...no offense DSM im just angry and in pain

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Well whatever you decide to do, I wouldnt post it on an open forum, it just ties evidence to you, good luck.

W.I.L.L is offline Junior Member
    WOW! Hmmm...

If I were in your shoes...I would kidnap each of 'em, one at a time. Make sure they, or no one sees you. Take them to your house or secluded area, and show them their soul...

It's either that or go about it the legal way.

Make your choice.

what did they take??.........dont take this question wrong.....are you a straight up guy or a bit of a player....because if your straight up then going to the police and letting them deal is prob the best route.......but if your the type of guy thats used to shit/handel shit..then maybe leave the police out and sort it with your mates etc.....because you cant do both.......

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    what did they take??.........dont take this question wrong.....are you a straight up guy or a bit of a player....because if your straight up then going to the police and letting them deal is prob the best route.......but if your the type of guy thats used to shit/handel shit..then maybe leave the police out and sort it with your mates etc.....because you cant do both.......

No all my money and things are legal. Laptop(which i have 100$'s of software on to flash phones ect. and about 200 and a phone .. that was worth 500.

So kinda got ****ed.. but i do everything legal, in my biz

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Sounds like you need to revoke some birth certificates.

i mean are you capable of hurting these men...so bad that they wont come back for more....because once you cross a certain line you cant turn back/and things can also go horibly wrong.........it boils down on how far your willing to go....

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Sounds like you need to revoke some birth certificates.

hahhahahahahah yes it does. Im going to give the legal route 2 more hours..

prepare for a war bro. if these guys are gully enough to come into ur home and do that, they are not scared to go to next level.
    if u are going to strike, u must strike to end it, otherwise u will have to relocate.
    u need to think about ur fam and loved ones, do they know where any of them are?

are they close?
    i still say u bait them to come back, once back, shoot them fvkers dead....

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    what is a flash cell phone?

aight we need to not say the kill word.......... im giving the laws a couple hours... i know where they both are RIGHT NOW!! so any Texas boys wanna ride is these cops are too slow ?

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    what is a flash cell phone?

I flash CDMA phones ... like sprint/verizon to cricket pocket or whatever they want.

I also unlock jailbreak iphones.(guys never pay for this it is tooo easy)

and by Flashing them? what does that do?

show ther tits....

what do u think it means.....lol

^^^^^^ mooseman is right....if they are coming back with guns and you no that they will use them then you have to attack first........if it was a bar fight and you could sort on a field then fair enough....but this is way past that.......they have attacked you in your own home after they allready know you.....and they live/work near by.......to me they sound like they have no respect and are not afraid of you at all..........if they were then they would never have done this in the first place......

man i got their places... edit **********************

and dont do anything while under the influence(which you seem to be).........allways fight with a clear head...least then what you do is what you want.........

sirrah2508 is offline Associate Member
    Pop their fingers and toes off one by one with a set of boltcutters

^^ I like your style

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Who broke the law more the black guy or the white one ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information