POPS is offline Senior Member

Unhappy No olympics for chicago

Bad news for us Chicago folks today. They decided to go to Brazil. Well hell, I wish I was in Brazil right now. Probably 90 and sunny, not 50 and rain here...

At least we made it in the runnings. Would have been great for the city. Oh well, maybe next time.......

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Bull_Nuts is offline Junior Member
    Well...that sucks even more...

First Obama was waisting resources trying to win the bid for the olympics...

And now he lost the bid AND waisted resources...

Is it just me or does it seem like he should be trying to handle more important issues like..o i dont know...the nuclear issue with Iran or the health care debacle. I mean...thats time waisted that could be spent indoctrinating and brain washing the future minds of our country???

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Yes We Can!

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Yes We Can'T!

The olympics commitee probably rejected us because there will be no USA by then...

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull_Nuts View Post
    The olympics commitee probably rejected us because there will be no USA by then...
    EXACTLY...

Well...that sucks even more...

First Obama was waisting resources trying to win the bid for the olympics...

And now he lost the bid AND waisted resources...

Is it just me or does it seem like he should be trying to handle more important issues like..o i dont know...the nuclear issue with Iran or the health care debacle. I mean...thats time waisted that could be spent indoctrinating and brain washing the future minds of our country???
    Are you f*cking serious? Presidents have always lobbied for different cities in the US to host the Olympics. What better way to bring positive attention to a country. Blaming Obama for wasting resources...that's reaching at best. And since when is he indoctrinating and brain washing the future minds of the country? By speaking to them? Every president has spoken to school children in one way or the other. Why is that it becomes an issue when Obama does it?

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Are you f*cking serious? Presidents have always lobbied for different cities in the US to host the Olympics. What better way to bring positive attention to a country. Blaming Obama for wasting resources...that's reaching at best. And since when is he indoctrinating and brain washing the future minds of the country? By speaking to them? Every president has spoken to school children in one way or the other. Why is that it becomes an issue when Obama does it?
    Good ol Bg...whats up buddy...

Give me ANYTHING by ANY previous president where there talks incuded anything remotly similar to Obama's speechs...

Then...

Irregardless of how much anyone previously wasted...why is it ok to waste resources NOW? It wasn't right then...and the fact of the matter is that its not right now...If our country is in such turmoil and demise then it should be scrutinized even more....After all...arnt we supposed to be having "CHANGE"...its changing from bad to worse...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Who gives a $hit where they hold it. Fix our unemployment.

Good ol Bg...whats up buddy...

Give me ANYTHING by ANY previous president where there talks incuded anything remotly similar to Obama's speechs...

Then...

Irregardless of how much anyone previously wasted...why is it ok to waste resources NOW? It wasn't right then...and the fact of the matter is that its not right now...If our country is in such turmoil and demise then it should be scrutinized even more....After all...arnt we supposed to be having "CHANGE"...its changing from bad to worse...
    I don't know what you mean in regards to Obama's speeches saying anything outlandish...if that's what you mean.

As far as wasting resources now, do you realize how many jobs are created during a time when a city is preparing for an event the size and scope of the Olympics. Look what Mit Romney with Salt Lake for the winter Olympics. Not that Utah had an employment issue at the time, but it did create lots of jobs and brought in much needed revenue. Hosting the olympics is a cash cow for whatever country holds it.

For you to continue to harp on his "change" theme is definitely reaching. How many presidents have effectively changed an entire country's failing economic system and the litany of other problems in 7 mos? I'm an Obama supporter but was realistic in believing it would take him a minimum of 2yrs to see any real progress. Either you want the man to fail or you are expecting miracles.. which one is it?

I don't know what you mean in regards to Obama's speeches saying anything outlandish...if that's what you mean.

As far as wasting resources now, do you realize how many jobs are created during a time when a city is preparing for an event the size and scope of the Olympics. Look what Mit Romney with Salt Lake for the winter Olympics. Not that Utah had an employment issue at the time, but it did create lots of jobs and brought in much needed revenue. Hosting the olympics is a cash cow for whatever country holds it.

For you to continue to harp on his "change" theme is definitely reaching. How many presidents have effectively changed an entire country's failing economic system and the litany of other problems in 7 mos? I'm an Obama supporter but was realistic in believing it would take him a minimum of 2yrs to see any real progress. Either you want the man to fail or you are expecting miracles.. which one is it?

I give it to you...Mit Romney helped create jobs for all of those people...But did the revenue and those jobs have as great an impact on the economy as the expense of all of the crap that the hosting city would have to provide....

HERE ARE SOME FACTS

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/oly...mes_budget_ap/

ITEM X
    SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL STAFF REPORT
    OLYMPIC BUDGET ANALYSIS – FISCAL YEARS 2001-02, 2002-03
    DATE: May 7, 2002
    BUDGET FOR: OLYMPIC REVENUE AND EXPENSES
    STAFF REPORT BY: Michael Sears
    cc: Rocky Fluhart, David Nimkin, Steve Fawcett, John Sittner, Susi Kontgis, and DJ Baxter
    The Administration forwarded an updated accounting of Olympic related revenue and expenditures through May 2, 2002. Olympic costs were $10,760,362, including costs in the following General Fund Departments: CED, Fire, Management Services (Olympic Planning), Police and Public Services.
    The following table summarizes the costs and offsetting Olympic related revenue.
    Salt Lake City Olympic Costs and Offsetting Revenue
    Salt Lake City Olympic Related Cost
    $10,760,362
    Less reimbursements & other Olympic related revenue:
    UOPSC MOU
    (3,***,289)
    SLOC City Services Agreement
    (1,044,276)
    New licensing fees
    (180,000)
    Various additional grants
    (369,322)
    Sponsorship revenue
    (429,000)
    Sale of food and merchandise
    (438,688)
    Kennedy grant for the Imagination Celebration
    (100,000)
    Profit for the RDA and Gallivan Plaza
    (93,000)
    Rental income from Salt Lake Sports Complex
    (2,029,168)
    Anticipated sales tax spike from Olympic sales
    (1,400,000)
    Amount of costs not offset by Olympic related revenue
    $773,619
    ANALYSIS OF OLYMPIC BUDGET
    The total quantifiable cost of hosting the Olympics was $10,760,362. The major reimbursement categories were the UOPSC (statewide public safety) MOU (memorandum of understanding) at a cost of $3,***,289 and the SLC City Services Agreement with the Olympic Organizing Committee (SLOC) at a cost of $1,044,276. Total Olympic reimbursements totaled $6,364,575. The General Fund contribution was approximately $4,395,787.
    ITEM X
    The approved Biennial Olympic expense budget was $13,356,152. The actual Olympic expenses totaled $10,760,362 for an expenditure savings of $2,595,790. Only one category in the Biennial Olympic Expense budget was over the appropriated budget, the Olympic Planning Office.
    The budgeted Biennial Olympic revenue budget was $9,177,170. The actual Olympic reimbursements and revenue received was $6,364,577, for a shortfall in anticipated revenue of $2,812,593. This shortfall amount offset with the expenditure savings of $2,595,790 results in a net fiscal impact of -$216,803. This figure is only a comparison of budgeted amounts to actual amounts. The total contribution from the City is the difference between actual Olympic expenditures and actual Olympic reimbursements and revenue. This amount is approximately $4,395,787.
    The General Fund contribution amount of $4,395,787 is offset with additional one-time revenue to the City in the amount of $2,222,168. The City anticipates additional income from an Olympic Sales Tax spike of $1,400,000 resulting in a total additional one-time revenue figure of $3,622,168. The General Fund contribution amount of $4,395,787 minus the anticipated additional one-time Olympic revenue results in a quantifiable cost to the City of $773,619 for hosting the Olympics.The transmittal from the Administration contains the reimbursement to the City of $4,400,000 in sales taxes that were loaned to the Salt Lake Organizing Committee for the construction of Olympic Venues. The reimbursement did occur to the State and the City will have this additional amount of one-time loan reimbursement money available for appropriation. All Utah cities made a similar loan and received reimbursement not withstanding whether they hosted the Olympics or had an Olympic Venue in their city boundaries. Because this repayment is actually general sales tax dollars that were held for the development of Olympic facilities, the Council may wish to consider the loan repayment as non-Olympic revenue, rather than Olympic revenue for determining total cost reimbursements and other offsets to Olympic costs.
    The Council Office has received a question from a constituent about how the sales tax ‘spike’ has been calculated and has made the Administration aware of the inquiry. They will be prepared to respond to any questions the Council may have about the calculation.

Seems like quite the headache to me

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

I think that he expects Obama to fail, and that if he doesn't that would be the Miracle!

Oh , by the way hi Bull Nuts and BgMc.

See you guys are at it again.

Interesting how this keeps getting re-hashed.

I was skimming along and saw BgMc had posted to this, and new it had to be an Obama scenario going on.

And when I saw that Bull Nuts had posted, I just started laughing, due to the fact that I knew it was about a clash of political views.

I love this shit.

Really

INTERESTING.......

Just busting ya bro's

Best

T

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Who gives a $hit where they hold it. Fix our unemployment.
    well for starters, Im from Chicago ( obviously ) and if the olympics came here there would be a big demand in work HOPEFULLY opening up jobs. Im in the hotel business and my brother is in trucking. So you see that for me personally it would have been a great thing....

Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    well for starters, Im from Chicago ( obviously ) and if the olympics came here there would be a big demand in work HOPEFULLY opening up jobs. Im in the hotel business and my brother is in trucking. So you see that for me personally it would have been a great thing....
    Well, if you want to reap the benefits then all you have to do is move to brazil...lol....and its even better that the women there are FVCKING HOT!

I give it to you...Mit Romney helped create jobs for all of those people...But did the revenue and those jobs have as great an impact on the economy as the expense of all of the crap that the hosting city would have to provide....

HERE ARE SOME FACTS

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/oly...mes_budget_ap/

ITEM X
    SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL STAFF REPORT
    OLYMPIC BUDGET ANALYSIS – FISCAL YEARS 2001-02, 2002-03
    DATE: May 7, 2002
    BUDGET FOR: OLYMPIC REVENUE AND EXPENSES
    STAFF REPORT BY: Michael Sears
    cc: Rocky Fluhart, David Nimkin, Steve Fawcett, John Sittner, Susi Kontgis, and DJ Baxter
    The Administration forwarded an updated accounting of Olympic related revenue and expenditures through May 2, 2002. Olympic costs were $10,760,362, including costs in the following General Fund Departments: CED, Fire, Management Services (Olympic Planning), Police and Public Services.
    The following table summarizes the costs and offsetting Olympic related revenue.
    Salt Lake City Olympic Costs and Offsetting Revenue
    Salt Lake City Olympic Related Cost
    $10,760,362
    Less reimbursements & other Olympic related revenue:
    UOPSC MOU
    (3,***,289)
    SLOC City Services Agreement
    (1,044,276)
    New licensing fees
    (180,000)
    Various additional grants
    (369,322)
    Sponsorship revenue
    (429,000)
    Sale of food and merchandise
    (438,688)
    Kennedy grant for the Imagination Celebration
    (100,000)
    Profit for the RDA and Gallivan Plaza
    (93,000)
    Rental income from Salt Lake Sports Complex
    (2,029,168)
    Anticipated sales tax spike from Olympic sales
    (1,400,000)
    Amount of costs not offset by Olympic related revenue
    $773,619
    ANALYSIS OF OLYMPIC BUDGET
    The total quantifiable cost of hosting the Olympics was $10,760,362. The major reimbursement categories were the UOPSC (statewide public safety) MOU (memorandum of understanding) at a cost of $3,***,289 and the SLC City Services Agreement with the Olympic Organizing Committee (SLOC) at a cost of $1,044,276. Total Olympic reimbursements totaled $6,364,575. The General Fund contribution was approximately $4,395,787.
    ITEM X
    The approved Biennial Olympic expense budget was $13,356,152. The actual Olympic expenses totaled $10,760,362 for an expenditure savings of $2,595,790. Only one category in the Biennial Olympic Expense budget was over the appropriated budget, the Olympic Planning Office.
    The budgeted Biennial Olympic revenue budget was $9,177,170. The actual Olympic reimbursements and revenue received was $6,364,577, for a shortfall in anticipated revenue of $2,812,593. This shortfall amount offset with the expenditure savings of $2,595,790 results in a net fiscal impact of -$216,803. This figure is only a comparison of budgeted amounts to actual amounts. The total contribution from the City is the difference between actual Olympic expenditures and actual Olympic reimbursements and revenue. This amount is approximately $4,395,787.
    The General Fund contribution amount of $4,395,787 is offset with additional one-time revenue to the City in the amount of $2,222,168. The City anticipates additional income from an Olympic Sales Tax spike of $1,400,000 resulting in a total additional one-time revenue figure of $3,622,168. The General Fund contribution amount of $4,395,787 minus the anticipated additional one-time Olympic revenue results in a quantifiable cost to the City of $773,619 for hosting the Olympics.The transmittal from the Administration contains the reimbursement to the City of $4,400,000 in sales taxes that were loaned to the Salt Lake Organizing Committee for the construction of Olympic Venues. The reimbursement did occur to the State and the City will have this additional amount of one-time loan reimbursement money available for appropriation. All Utah cities made a similar loan and received reimbursement not withstanding whether they hosted the Olympics or had an Olympic Venue in their city boundaries. Because this repayment is actually general sales tax dollars that were held for the development of Olympic facilities, the Council may wish to consider the loan repayment as non-Olympic revenue, rather than Olympic revenue for determining total cost reimbursements and other offsets to Olympic costs.
    The Council Office has received a question from a constituent about how the sales tax ‘spike’ has been calculated and has made the Administration aware of the inquiry. They will be prepared to respond to any questions the Council may have about the calculation.

Seems like quite the headache to me
    Nothing is very easy and it does seem to be quite the headache. But it did produce a bit of revenue as well as some jobs and that was for the Winter Olympics in a small market area like Salt Lake. Can you imagine the scope and size of a major market venue like Chicago and the Summer Olympics. I could definitely be an economic stimulous package for that entire region which has been especially hit hard by the recession

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    I think that he expects Obama to fail, and that if he doesn't that would be the Miracle!

Oh , by the way hi Bull Nuts and BgMc.

See you guys are at it again.

Interesting how this keeps getting re-hashed.

I was skimming along and saw BgMc had posted to this, and new it had to be an Obama scenario going on.

And when I saw that Bull Nuts had posted, I just started laughing, due to the fact that I knew it was about a clash of political views.

I love this shit.

Really

INTERESTING.......

Just busting ya bro's

Best

T
    What up T? Of course you know I had to chime in on this!!! LOL!! As long as it remains civil then you know I love a great debate!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to break it to all your Obama haters, the discussion for Chicago having the winter olympics of 2016 has been going on long before Obama became president, the man has been president for less than a year and every problem known to man is blamed on Obama. Obama caused AIDS, Obama caused Swine flu, Obama brought on WWII.

Seriously you people need to grow the **** up and stop sitting around bitching about Obama, go get educated and know that Obama doesn't run shit like you pieces of Sheep are ment to be herded to believe.

Honestly humanity, specifically, some people in this country are clueless as hell about what goes around them. Keep watching your fox news and CNN and reading your newspapers that are all owned by people who respond to orders from the elite political and economical echelons of society and think you know a grain of sand in the desert of knowledge, when in reality most of you mothafuvckers don't know your dick from your ass. I am sick of you ****ing idiots sitting on this forum blaming Obama over and over for the troubles of this country. Go read a ****ing history book you dumb fvcks, you are doing the same thing people did when FDR took over during the Great Depression, how does it feel to know that you are no different than dumbasses that lived 90 years ago? Honestly, nothing you see is the real reality, everything that is fed to you is pre-approved propaganda to keep you guys in line and make half of you Einstein assholes on here talk like you know what the hell is going, disinformation is your friend apparently. You really think the people you vote or that the "people run this country?", the forefathers thought that the average person on the street was too stupid to run a government or decide what a government does. So don't think you have any power in this political society, its a mirage. You think you see whats there, but your only seeing what they want you too see, think what they want you to think, do what they want you to do. The best analogy is you guys are sheep and being herded, you perceive only whats given around you.

Go back to praying to your God and thinking their is a heaven and hell, honestly humanity is so primitive it will never be a great species. Hold onto your IPODS and Laptops and think that makes you an "advanced species", yeah right.
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 10-02-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Sorry to break it to all your Obama haters, the discussion for Chicago having the winter olympics of 2016 has been going on long before Obama became president, the man has been president for less than a year and every problem known to man is blamed on Obama. Obama caused AIDS, Obama caused Swine flu, Obama brought on WWII.

Seriously you people need to grow the **** up and stop sitting around bitching about Obama, go get educated and know that Obama doesn't run shit like you pieces of Sheep are ment to be herded to believe.

Honestly humanity, specifically, some people in this country are clueless as hell about what goes around them. Keep watching your fox news and CNN and reading your newspapers that are all owned by people who respond to orders from the elite political and economical echelons of society and think you know a grain of sand in the desert of knowledge, when in reality most of you mothafuvckers don't know your dick from your ass. I am sick of you ****ing idiots sitting on this forum blaming Obama over and over for the troubles of this country. Go read a ****ing history book you dumb fvcks, you are doing the same thing people did when FDR took over during the Great Depression, how does it feel to know that you are no different than dumbasses that lived 90 years ago? Honestly, nothing you see is the real reality, everything that is fed to you is pre-approved propaganda to keep you guys in line and make half of you Einstein assholes on here talk like you know what the hell is going, disinformation is your friend apparently. You really think the people you vote or that the "people run this country?", the forefathers thought that the average person on the street was too stupid to run a government or decide what a government does. So don't think you have any power in this political society, its a mirage. You think you see whats there, but your only seeing what they want you too see, think what they want you to think, do what they want you to do. The best analogy is you guys are sheep and being herded, you perceive only whats given around you.

Go back to praying to your God and thinking their is a heaven and hell, honestly humanity is so primitive it will never be a great species. Hold onto your IPODS and Laptops and think that makes you an "advanced species", yeah right.

O boy!!!...am I glad you know whats going on here...You must be some higher species from another planet who has such a mundane existance that you have nothing better to do than come down to planet earth, log onto this website, read this thread and tell us mere mortals how insignificant we are...if your going to go to this much trouble...why don't you just zap us with your "laser"(Dr. Evil voice) since YOU think that makes YOU an "advanced species"...

And to think...I got my beliefs from the multitude of news/information outlets, which I now know are ALL false...Come to find out all I had to do was worship you...since you know all and have had a devine enlightenment bestowed upon you...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Probably one of the best days in Chicago history, and they will never know it.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    O boy!!!...am I glad you know whats going on here...You must be some higher species from another planet who has such a mundane existance that you have nothing better to do than come down to planet earth, log onto this website, read this thread and tell us mere mortals how insignificant we are...if your going to go to this much trouble...why don't you just zap us with your "laser"(Dr. Evil voice) since YOU think that makes YOU an "advanced species"...

And to think...I got my beliefs from the multitude of news/information outlets, which I now know are ALL false...Come to find out all I had to do was worship you...since you know all and have had a devine enlightenment bestowed upon you...
    I honestly would not expect nothing more from a guy who's default picture is a shitty truck put on monster truck wheels in order to look like a hot wheels car.

Grow the fvck up bro and stop following the masses, everything you say has already been said by those who came before you. You think you are so unique blaming Obama for your problems? What would happen if McCain was in charge? You honestly think the economy would be magically fixed/the war in Iraq would tilt towards the US/Iran would not want nuclear weapons/and terrorism would be conquered?

Well I am sorry to rain on your monster truck parade toolbag, we are in this shit hold because of the past, the economy is in the shit hole because of us not one man, not one government, not some organization, its in the shit hole because of us, human nature.

See my friend, we all want to find the scapegoat, some blame Bush, some blame Obama, some blame the Jews, whatever we all try to find ONE thing or entity that is the reason of our troubles similar to how ancient civilizations thought that plagues and bad fortunes was because of God (or Gods) being angry at them. One person or thing to blame all.

Now see its not that easy, no matter what person you put in that sofa chair that we call the "president" nothing would be different right now, yeah sure there might be some small differences here and there, but if your in a shit hole I doubt you care if the walls around you are made of concrete or shiny marble&granite, bottom line your in the shit hole.

The economy wouldn't get fixed, the Iraq war would continue to be shit, Iran would still want nuclear weapons, and terrorism would still be a problem to the free world. Why? Because of human nature, the economy is fvcked because of greed and striving for more power, the Iraq war is a shit hole because of this country's greed for more power and resources, Iran will continue to get nuclear weapons because the CIA and British intelligence overthrew their democratically leader in 1953 in a coup' setting up the Pahlavi Dynasty which led to the overthrowment of the Shah and the subsequent tyrannical regime in power today that wants nuclear weapons to protect its sovereignty. Terrorism will continue to thrive because the same the US taught on fighting guirrella warfare and aiding with weapons/intelligence/training to fight the Soviet Union are the same people fighting the US in Afghanistan to stop a US takeover.

Funny how history works doesn't it? You make the same mistakes, the people today blame Obama for not fixing this so called "economic downturn" (everyone is running around like its a depression get real, 9.6% unemployment is nothing go look at real depressions) are the same people who would blame FDR during the Great Depression. The reason we have the world issues we have today is because those before us let greed and power drive them. And the sad thing is we are making mistakes today that the next generation will have to pay for and you know there are going to be some dumbass mothafvckers who in the future decide to blame ONE or a FEW people/organizations for their problems.

The US has been the world police officer for too long and they always try to fix issues and ended up fvcking it even more. Sound fimiliar? Have you watched the movie, "The Butterfly Effect"? In short a man tries to fix his past or his problems and no matter how many times he goes back he ends up fvcking it up even more. Same goes for the US, it always tries to meddle in other countries' problems in hopes of having a better outcome for themselves and in the end (sometimes 5, 10, 15, 20 years down the road) it bites them in the ass.

As long as humans walk this Earth, problems like this will always emerge in a cyclical pattern (economy, war, disease, famine, social uprising,etc.), since the dawn of Jesus' cruxification, man has said the world is ending soon. That the Divine God has finally seen it necessary to purge the world of evil and take his followers to the Kingdom. That some how their lifetime is THE LIFETIME where the end is near, that's more the need by humans for attention and comfort that there is something after than anything more. Well newsflash, there hasn't been another Jesus/Muhammad/Moses in over 2,000 years and last I checked there hasn't been one incident of God's divine hand in anything.

Human nature gives and takes what it wants, not God, not one man, but all
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 10-02-2009 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I honestly would not expect nothing more from a guy who's default picture is a shitty truck put on monster truck wheels in order to look like a hot wheels car.

Grow the fvck up bro and stop following the masses, everything you say has already been said by those who came before you. You think you are so unique blaming Obama for your problems? What would happen if McCain was in charge? You honestly think the economy would be magically fixed/the war in Iraq would tilt towards the US/Iran would not want nuclear weapons/and terrorism would be conquered?

Well I am sorry to rain on your monster truck parade toolbag, we are in this shit hold because of the past, the economy is in the shit hole because of us not one man, not one government, not some organization, its in the shit hole because of us, human nature.

See my friend, we all want to find the scapegoat, some blame Bush, some blame Obama, some blame the Jews, whatever we all try to find ONE thing or entity that is the reason of our troubles similar to how ancient civilizations thought that plagues and bad fortunes was because of God (or Gods) being angry at them. One person or thing to blame all.

Now see its not that easy, no matter what person you put in that sofa chair that we call the "president" nothing would be different right now, yeah sure there might be some small differences here and there, but if your in a shit hole I doubt you care if the walls around you are made of concrete or shiny marble&granite, bottom line your in the shit hole.

The economy wouldn't get fixed, the Iraq war would continue to be shit, Iran would still want nuclear weapons, and terrorism would still be a problem to the free world. Why? Because of human nature, the economy is fvcked because of greed and striving for more power, the Iraq war is a shit hole because of this country's greed for more power and resources, Iran will continue to get nuclear weapons because the CIA and British intelligence overthrew their democratically leader in 1953 in a coup' setting up the Pahlavi Dynasty which led to the overthrowment of the Shah and the subsequent tyrannical regime in power today that wants nuclear weapons to protect its sovereignty. Terrorism will continue to thrive because the same the US taught on fighting guirrella warfare and aiding with weapons/intelligence/training to fight the Soviet Union are the same people fighting the US in Afghanistan to stop a US takeover.

Funny how history works doesn't it? You make the same mistakes, the people today blame Obama for not fixing this so called "economic downturn" (everyone is running around like its a depression get real, 9.6% unemployment is nothing go look at real depressions) are the same people who would blame FDR during the Great Depression. The reason we have the world issues we have today is because those before us let greed and power drive them. And the sad thing is we are making mistakes today that the next generation will have to pay for and you know there are going to be some dumbass mothafvckers who in the future decide to blame ONE or a FEW people/organizations for their problems.

The US has been the world police officer for too long and they always try to fix issues and ended up fvcking it even more. Sound fimiliar? Have you watched the movie, "The Butterfly Effect"? In short a man tries to fix his past or his problems and no matter how many times he goes back he ends up fvcking it up even more. Same goes for the US, it always tries to meddle in other countries' problems in hopes of having a better outcome for themselves and in the end (sometimes 5, 10, 15, 20 years down the road) it bites them in the ass.

As long as humans walk this Earth, problems like this will always emerge in a cyclical pattern (economy, war, disease, famine, social uprising,etc.), since the dawn of Jesus' cruxification, man has said the world is ending soon. That the Divine God has finally seen it necessary to purge the world of evil and take his followers to the Kingdom. That some how their lifetime is THE LIFETIME where the end is near, that's more the need by humans for attention and comfort that there is something after than anything more. Well newsflash, there hasn't been another Jesus/Muhammad/Moses in over 2,000 years and last I checked there hasn't been one incident of God's divine hand in anything.

Human nature gives and takes what it wants, not God, not one man, but all

Let me just start by saying this...F U and your bagged, pavement scraping truck...i bet you wear your gibeau pants as low as your truck rides...

Anyway...back to topic...

You are right...so why attack me?...j/k...forget i asked that...

My feeble mind IS able to comprehend that the seven deadly sins and human nature is the root of our problems...I dont agree with bush's actions or what mccain would have allegedly done or not done had he been elected...

All of these fvckers...no matter if they were near perfect would be able to fix this fiasco...thats the nature of the beast...

What i am referring to is how the hell could trippleing our national debt be beneficial? And in the meantime...ME THINKS id rather us americans be able to keep what we have, maintain our freedom and prosperity as well as our lively-hood and still protect ourselves from other power hungry a$$holes around this beautifull globe.

He is gonna fvck around and get us into a global nuclear war and he is DEFINATELY to much of a coward to prevent it....and if he is just gonna let us be taken over or murdered in droves it brings up the question...

Who's side is he on?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Probably one of the best days in Chicago history, and they will never know it.
    care to elaborate on this please!

Thread Information