DOM6 is offline Member

Casey/kaylee Anthony, Whats your opinion on the matter?????

I think she did it, everything points to her, she named the babysitter which only 1 person had that name anywhere near her city and she couldnt even pick her out in a line up, then the police proved already that she got the name for the fake babysitter from a condo app. that this so called "babysitter" filled out a month before, a whole month goes by, and shes in clubs, getting drunk and nowhere for her daughter to be found, her friend commented and said she couldnt getr a sitter so she had her sleep in the trunk with tape on her mouth as she went in the club, the way she died EXACTLY was even googled a month before on there home computer,
    I mean WTF is wrong with this chick, her daughter is dead and all she cares about is herself, she sould atleast fees up and give her daughter the respect she deserves.
    Straight up white fukin trash this bitch is

DOM6 is offline Member
    Damn isn't any fathers online?

DOM6 is offline Member
    Got this comment on cbs

CINDY OPEN YOUR EYES YOUR DAUGHTER HATES YOUR GUTS BECAUSE YOU ARE A CONTROL FREAK. DON'T BELIEVE ME GO BACK AND WATCH JAILHOUSE VIDEOS OF WHEN SHE SAYS HAHA WHY IS MOM CRYING ALREADY SHE GETS SHEER JOY IN INFLICTING PAIN ON YOU. YOUR OWN MOTHER SAID IT BEST SHE HATED YOU MORE THAN SHE LOVED CAYLEE AND I CAN SEE WHY SHE HATED YOU. YOU ARE A LIAR. JUST LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER. PLEASE WAKE UP AND STOP LOOKING LIKE SUCH AN ASS. YOU WRE SEARCHING FOR CHOLOROPHIL REALLY? DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT LE HAS ALREADY CHECKED AND YOU WERE AT WORK WHEN SEARCH WAS DONE. YOU DID SAY ONE THING CORRECT, EVEN THOUGH YOU HESITATED WHEN THEY ASKED THE QUESTION ARE YOU LOOKING FOR JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE OR CASEY, YOU ARE RIGHT WHEN CAYLEE GETS JUSTICE SO WILL CASEY. KEEP TALKING EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH YOU DIG YOUR DAUGHTERS GRAVE A LITTLE DEEPERR. TWO QUESTIONS FOR YOU. HOW COULD YOU BE EATING CRABPUFFS AT THE RITZ WHEN THEY WERE PULLING YOUR GRANDBABY THAT YOU LOVED SO MUCH OUT OF THE SWAMP AROUND THE CORNER FROM YOUR HOUSE? WAS SEALING THE DEAL AND MAKING MONEY THAT IMPORTANT? AND I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR DAMAGE CONTROL ON CASEYS TATOO?
    AND CAYLEE WAS NOT YOURS GEORGES AND CASEYS CHILD SHE WAS CASEY AND UNKNOWN (AT LEAST FOR THE TIME BEING) FATHER. SHE WAS NOT YOUR CHILD. DID YOU GIVE BIRTH TO HER? IF YOU HAD KEPT YOUR BIG ASS NOSE OUT OF CASEYS BUSINESS AND LET HER TO MARRY JESSE AND MOVE OUT YOUR PRECIOUS BEAUTIFUL SWEET GRANDBABY MIGHT STILL BE ON THIS EARTH. I HOPE EVERYONE THAT YOU HAVE DEFAMED AND TRIED TO PUT THE BLAME ON SUES YOUR FAT ASS OFF! PEOPLE HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON JUST LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER. PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP TOMMOROW LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIROR DIG DEEP INSIDE YOUR COLD HEART AND 1. BE A HERO FOR CAYLEE,, TELL THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. 2. LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU LOVE AND SUPPORT YOUR DAUGHTER BUT SHE HAS TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF HER ACTIONS. 3 GET SERIOUS COUNCILING AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU . DON'T GO INTO IT BEING THE BOSS.
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR A JUDGE TO GET YOU ON STAND AND LET YOU KNOW YOU DON'T CONTROL EVERYTHING. HE IS GOING TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE REAL QUICK.

GEORGE I CAN'T HELP FEEL SORRY FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT MISTAKES IN LIFE YOU MADE YOU DID NOT DESERVE THIS. I BELIEVE WHEN YOU TAKE THE STAND YOU WILL TELL THE TRUTH. I KNOW YOU MISS HER TERRIBLY SHE WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN I HAVE EVER SEEN INSIDE AND OUT (ARE YOU TIRED PAPA?) SHE WAS COMPASSIONATE EVEN AT THE TENDER AGE OF TWO. I KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER AND I KNOW YOU ARE IN PAIN BUT NOW YOU NEED TO BE CAYLEES HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RIP BABY CAYLEE THE WHOLE WORLD FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND WE WILL ALWAYS WONDER WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN WHEN YOU GREW UP. I AM HEARTBROKEN YOUR MOMMY DID NOT GIVE YOU THAT CHANCE.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ted;photovideo

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Shes right where she needs to be and stay.Man oh man,i would have taken that little girl and raised her.

Thread Information