Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stpete is offline Banned

I just saw Steroid.com on the Early Show.

They did a story on otc supplements and targeted American Cellular Labs for it's product Tren Xtreme. They took the product to a lab that confirmed it was an actual steroid .
    This stems from a user taking 5 pills a week for 3 months and getting jaundice. Or at least that's what he claimed to be taking.
    Anyway, toward the end of the segment, they scrolled the recorder over the Buy Steroids .com ad at the top of this page.
    Just thought i'd share.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Intersting Pete, what time is it there?

stpete is offline Banned
    8:55am

I might be able to pull the segment from their website.
    Last edited by stpete; 10-22-2009 at 06:55 AM. Reason: additional comments

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I recorded it but havent watched it yet, my wife said that soccer players were getting such bad gyno from it they had to tape their tittie's up before games. A few had surgery......

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I recorded it but havent watched it yet, my wife said that soccer players were getting such bad gyno from it they had to tape their tittie's up before games. A few had surgery......
    Interesting.....I went to their website and they have the vid you described up, but that's not the one i saw. Same girl reporting and same supplement, but different story. In the story i saw they spoke with 1 dude and no soccer players. Weird.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Damn... Can u imagine a naive Olympian testing positive for this ( assumingthat he prepared and made sure of detection times so he wouldn't get a positive)

system admin is offline Owner
    Interesting.... If you find the segment... let me know

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I myself almost bought this tren from max muscle about a year ago. The guy at the store told me that they were pulling them off the shelf because they worked as good as steroids . Iwent home and googled it to find out that there was a huge lawsuit because hundreds of guys were getting bad cases of gyno. I'm glad I checked it out.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...in;contentBody

So what we are posting may end up on the news.

CBS news is full of dumb asses.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    tren victim LOL....

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    *sigh* public stupidity continues in leaps about bounds....i want to go live somewhere where the nearest public access road to my house is 20 miles away

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Interesting.... If you find the segment... let me know

Yo Bri

Got the segment with the banner in it for ya ....

You dont have anything to do with this - as your products dont have pro-steroids in them .. Shit I would call your lawyer and ask if there is anything that could be illegal on their part for airing that crap .( like possibly slander )... The are sorta insinuating that your company is some how tied into that story , which is it most definitely not .. I am not a lawyer so I am not sure , but something dont seem right about it ... I would check with your lawyer to see if there is any possibility of re-course ....

Heres the link .. it is at 3 mins 58 sec (into the vid).. They scroll across your banner on the top of the board.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...morephotovideo

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc.; 10-22-2009 at 11:11 AM.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    Damn... Can u imagine a naive Olympian testing positive for this ( assumingthat he prepared and made sure of detection times so he wouldn't get a positive)
    No, because Olympians are strictly prohibited from using ANY sort of pro-hormone, or hormone stimulator.

They have an extremely detailed list of every chemical banned from ingestion. They aren't even allowed to take cough medicine and compete? Do you really think the Olympic Moderating body is going to allow someone to use Tren -Xtreme??? LOLLL.

If they take one of these products it's not because they are naive... it's because they are trying to cheat the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    No, because Olympians are strictly prohibited from using ANY sort of pro-hormone, or hormone stimulator.

They have an extremely detailed list of every chemical banned from ingestion. They aren't even allowed to take cough medicine and compete? Do you really think the Olympic Moderating body is going to allow someone to use Tren -Xtreme??? LOLLL.

If they take one of these products it's not because they are naive... it's because they are trying to cheat the system.
    more power to them...i hate 'systems'.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Love Dr. Catlin "These drugs can cause you to die"

LOL

And whats up with the soccer player doing PH's? Why does he need to "gain weight", for soccer? I love how the soccer players aren't blaming themselves for their own stupid actions, but rather a company.

"So let me get this straight, these kids think they are buying a nutritional supplement?"

Wow...CBS is so ****ing ridiculous, again...a prime example of sham reporting. It pisses me off how they present little or no facts...and only show one side of the story. They don't show all the normal, healthy people that use PH's and AAS...they just show the ****tard kids and some lame old guy who can't put up more than 285.

Rawr...I'm gonna go bench now.
    Last edited by Nooomoto; 10-22-2009 at 11:20 AM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    so now TREN is going to have a big name in the public...anyone if these supplements have the same trenbelone as some bb's cycle with...is it altered slightly? The reporter mentions that like a single molecule might be changed?

Merc. is offline Banned

AGREE ^^^^ ...

Merc.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    so now TREN is going to have a big name in the public...anyone if these supplements have the same trenbelone as some bb's cycle with...is it altered slightly? The reporter mentions that like a single molecule might be changed?
    I first heard of that single molecule bs back in 96 or 97 when andro came out. Well i tried it for shiitz and giggles in between cycles once and never went back ph's again.
    Hell, i don't know much about the chemistry or molecules, but i can tell you if that's true it's still a world away from the real thing.

RyanRoss is offline Associate Member
    Brian, did steroid .com sell tren ???? I didn't think they did.

You should sue their asses. Steroid.com doesn't even sell tren!! Wow. What dicks. That is slander man, and defamation of......the community! Maybe I'm just over reacting but, this site takes enough heat as it is being the #1 site for gear related talk.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanRoss View Post
    Brian, did steroid .com sell tren ???? I didn't think they did.

You should sue their asses. Steroid.com doesn't even sell tren!! Wow. What dicks. That is slander man, and defamation of......the community! Maybe I'm just over reacting but, this site takes enough heat as it is being the #1 site for gear related talk.
    theres a product on the site called tren 75? i would think that it would draw attention

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    If those soccer players were trying to gain mass, then they failed completely.
    I love how the first words out of the "lab experts" mouth was...........you can die from this.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Is there anyway we can ban CBS?

..w/out them technically joining first?

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Is there anyway we can ban CBS?

..w/out them technically joining first?
    put a hold on new members

when theres nothing to hide it doesnt matter

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjohn6231 View Post
    If those soccer players were trying to gain mass, then they failed completely.
    I love how the first words out of the "lab experts" mouth was...........you can die from this.
    Thats Dr. Donald Catlin.. The guy that developed a test to identify THG ( Patrick Arnold .. Balco .. Barry bonds ordeal .. ) .. also busted Jason Giambi and Marion Jones ...

He is the head of UCLA's anti-doping lab ...

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Thats Dr. Donald Catlin.. The guy that developed a test to identify THG ( Patrick Arnold .. Balco .. Barry bonds ordeal .. ) .. also busted Jason Giambi and Marion Jones ...

He is the head of UCLA's anti-doping lab ...

Merc.
    in otherwords....he's a ****bag

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Don Catlin, so called steroid expert my @ss! what the hell makes him an expert? cuz he has all the available tools to test compounds or whatever. how the hell does that make him an expert? hes a damn scientist

"these drugs can cause you to die frankly..."

fvckn idiot

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys see how they title those soccer players as "Tren Victim"

hahaha

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well they do market to kids who have no clue what theyre doing and these tren phs are very toxic

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    Don Catlin, so called steroid expert my @ss! what the hell makes him an expert? cuz he has all the available tools to test compounds or whatever. how the hell does that make him an expert? hes a damn scientist

"these drugs can cause you to die frankly..."

fvckn idiot
    LOL. are you kidding me? What are his qualifications??

ummm let me think here... Catlin is Professor Emeritus of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology @ UCLA. Moreover, he "founded the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, the first anti-doping lab in the United States. He remained the lab's director for 25 years, and it is now the world’s largest testing facility of performance-enhancing drugs"

This man's IQ is a higher # then you could count to in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    theres a product on the site called tren 75? i would think that it would draw attention
    None of the products have pro-steroids in them...

They are similar to multi-vitamins.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    more power to them...i hate 'systems'.
    Well... it's pretty stupid if an Olympian chooses to take one of these products. They get caught 99% of the time. Chemistry and Biology aren't hard to prove nowadays with modern anti-doping testing, and whatnot.

GH is the only thing that they have difficultly testing for; but Catlin has promised to devise a fool-proof test for GH very soon.

The thing you have to understand Ruhl is that these people are supposed to be the perfect example of human "specimen" athletes... their body's should naturally perform at a much higher standard then society's "norm." The Olympics aren't like BB.

If these guys juiced they would be freaks. But that's not what the Olympics is about. It's all about human potential.. and seeing how far man can push our bodies... NATURALLY.

LOL. are you kidding me? What are his qualifications??

ummm let me think here... Catlin is Professor Emeritus of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology @ UCLA. Moreover, he "founded the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, the first anti-doping lab in the United States. He remained the lab's director for 25 years, and it is now the world’s largest testing facility of performance-enhancing drugs"

This man's IQ is a higher # then you could count to in your head.

how do those qualifications somehow make his IQ infinity?

Well... it's pretty stupid if an Olympian chooses to take one of these products. They get caught 99% of the time. Chemistry and Biology aren't hard to prove nowadays with modern anti-doping testing, and whatnot.

GH is the only thing that they have difficultly testing for; but Catlin has promised to devise a fool-proof test for GH very soon.

The thing you have to understand Ruhl is that these people are supposed to be the perfect example of human "specimen" athletes... their body's should naturally perform at a much higher standard then society's "norm." The Olympics aren't like BB.

If these guys juiced they would be freaks. But that's not what the Olympics is about. It's all about human potential.. and seeing how far man can push our bodies... NATURALLY.
    that's ridiculous....would you have them all eat the same diet then? That creates an uneven and potentially unnatural playing field...especially in this age. Or how about a person's genes. You can have genetic advantages...i suppose people that have a mutation so that their lungs can hold 20% more air or what have you shouldn't be allowed to compete? afterall that's not 'natural' is it??

that's ridiculous....would you have them all eat the same diet then? That creates an uneven and potentially unnatural playing field...especially in this age. Or how about a person's genes. You can have genetic advantages...i suppose people that have a mutation so that their lungs can hold 20% more air or what have you shouldn't be allowed to compete? afterall that's not 'natural' is it??
    Obviously you are extremely unfamiliar with anti-doping policy etc... because these problems do arise VERY often.

Woman have been, and continue to be, banned from competing in sports because naturally they are born with too much testosterone , (facilitating the question... are they a man, or woman?) -- is it far that they are banned because of their genetic predispositions?? no, absolutely not. But in the name of the sport, game, and the Olympics, I'll stand by it.

^^ I can provide more examples, but that is one of the most prevalent.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member

Yeah! No one in the Olympics has ever competed with the help of gear!

how do those qualifications somehow make his IQ infinity?
    "He is unstoppable: Currently, he is working to develop a urine test for human growth hormone (HGH), which some experts say cannot be done. He has heard that before."

That's all I have to say in response to your smart-ass comment

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Yeah! No one in the Olympics has ever competed with the help of gear!
    Thousands have. I'm not naive bro.

But, should they be found and stripped of their metals / temporarily banned from the Olympics -- yessss!

I'm a huge advocate of the fact that they keep urine / blood tests for 5 years after each Olympics, and continue to test them.

You should care about preserving something natural and beautiful... and the Olympics embodies that concept IMO.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Yo Bri

Got the segment with the banner in it for ya ....

You dont have anything to do with this - as your products dont have pro-steroids in them .. Shit I would call your lawyer and ask if there is anything that could be illegal on their part for airing that crap .( like possibly slander )... The are sorta insinuating that your company is some how tied into that story , which is it most definitely not .. I am not a lawyer so I am not sure , but something dont seem right about it ... I would check with your lawyer to see if there is any possibility of re-course ....

Heres the link .. it is at 3 mins 58 sec (into the vid).. They scroll across your banner on the top of the board.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...morephotovideo

Merc.
    I have feeling that he will just be able to counter claim this one

what the hell are you even doing on this site if you support these anti doping fruitloops??? I mean i have to ask that question.
    The more tests they make up....it'll just end up hurting us all....
    and that bullshit about not letting people that have genetic mutations compete....WTF....i'd kill a mutha****a if they tried that shit on me....how would that make an athlete that had trained half their life to compete at that level feel???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information