Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RyanRoss is offline Associate Member

Bros I got a break!!!....FINALLY!!!!

I got the job I wanted.....unbelievable, even with my arrest record/pending convictions. This corporation hires through a staffing agency. The lady that got me this position offered me the job over a month ago and I told her everything going on. She said if I had pending convictions, that I would not be able to take the job. So I figured this crap with court would get cleared up sooner than I anticipated and of course it didn't. She has worked with me so much on this....She called this companies HR manager, and explained what I had wasn't addictive and that I had a resume and work record out of this world. Turns out the HR manager used to compete!!!!

Today I woke up and I really feel like God must have been smiling down on me....."Okay little man, you've had enough! Hast thou learned thy lesson not to let jack ass friends with test in thy car?! Good!"

I woke up to a call from a very big corporation. I don't want to say which but, let's say you get into an auto accident and its a total loss. You'd call your insurance company, they would call us, and we would find out how much you'd be getting back for your car. I manage one of the departments there. Since I'm going through a staffing agency they take a portion of my money for a year (I've no idea how much) but I start out at $20 an hour after whatever they deduct.

This place has a lot of downtime so I can also work on my book, and now I just have to pray to God that the prosecutors and judge will see me as a GOOD person since I landed an amazing job with this corporation and cut me some friggin slack. I go back today in about two hours......Wish me luck guys!

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro!!! Happy for you!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    good luck mate

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Wow mate really feeling good for u now

I hope u get rid of the otherb!tch at the addictions center soon

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    Wow mate really feeling good for u now

I hope u get rid of the otherb!tch at the addictions center soon
    Man definitely....I go back to court today. I'm really nervous though, I'm leaving now and I'll update you guys when I get back. I hope the judge and the prosecutors don't think I slapped them in the face though by not going to that interview. If they ask why I think I'll just say something short sweet and to the point like, "Your honor, that program is for people with severe addictions. With all due respect ma'am testosterone is not physically addictive, and I'm not an addict. I wasn't going to turn away an unbelievable job offer to live a lie"

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Great news mate..........hope everything goes well..

Don't say that

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Don't say that
    x2.........def dont say that..........

Just say ur honor inhad no intention in disrespect this honorable court ... I decided to go for a job intervliew and I feel deeply sorry for having wasted this courts and ur honors time

Just say ur honor inhad no intention in disrespect this honorable court ... I decided to go for a job intervliew and I feel deeply sorry for having wasted this courts and ur honors time
    Awesome, will do that

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Get the anal lube ready

yeah......^^^^^ kiss ass!!!

Monster87 is offline Member
    Good for you bro! It sounds like you just hit some hard luck, you were overdue for something good to happen . Karma kicks ass sometimes... best of luck with court and the new job!!!

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    nice one pal

VERY GOOD NEWS. Just got out of court.

My attorney is bad ass. He has thoroughly reviewed my case and get this.....There is some big news I can't discuss, but basically new evidence in our favor shows there was actually NO probable cause for them to search. The worst I'm going to get is a misdemeanor, if not the charge completely dismissed.

I don't have to do that drug class bs anymore either.

----> corrupt cop assholes <-----Me

kojak_x is offline Associate Member

Talking

Good stuff man, some luck your way.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    hell ya man, congrats on the job and the new happenings in the case

I'd like to thank everybody here for the support....If it weren't for you guys, my lady, and my family I wouldn't have made it through this. After this though however, I'm no longer going to touch AAS........What sucks is I had enough stashed away to last several people a few life times. Probably about...I'd say, 2000ml of everything, but its been thrown away now. All of it. Really sad. I have to be off for 3 years to pursue OBF (natural bodybuilding organization) but that's the route I'm going to go

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanRoss View Post
    I'd like to thank everybody here for the support....If it weren't for you guys, my lady, and my family I wouldn't have made it through this. After this though however, I'm no longer going to touch AAS........What sucks is I had enough stashed away to last several people a few life times. Probably about...I'd say, 2000ml of everything, but its been thrown away now. All of it. Really sad. I have to be off for 3 years to pursue OBF (natural bodybuilding organization) but that's the route I'm going to go
    A single tear just dropped from my right eye..... May we all have a moment in silence for this tragic loss of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    A single tear just dropped from my right eye..... May we all have a moment in silence for this tragic loss of gear.
    GH too........bout 10 kits....jintropin....:'(

All in all there was probably 100 bottles of test e and c, 100 test suspension.. with the exception of prop..had about 200 bottles of that. 100 EQ, 100 deca ...100 tren acetate, 50 enanthate ...200 winny.........Probably about

oh God I can't even talk about this.....it makes me want to throw up. I was hoping to go pro someday if you obviously couldn't tell? LOL

Glad to see things looking up for you bud.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Glad to see things looking up for you bud.
    Me too, thanks man....I knew I was stressed but didn't realize how much until this morning when I got that job, and then this luck with the case.....I feel alive again, and motivated to train again!!!!!!

What ..Leave me a map of the treasure :...(

Holy crap. You could have donated that to the board and we would have all ben set for awhile lol. I guess it's better to toss it than to have le find it.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    oh my lord! are u f-ing serious man? just trashed it? hahahah oh sh!t, i could never ever convince myself to do that! it would take a few million dollars or saving the life of a family member to get me to throw away 50 bottles of gear!

DUDE! guys would kill for that much gear, literally....im gonna cry

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    oh my lord! are u f-ing serious man? just trashed it? hahahah oh sh!t, i could never ever convince myself to do that! it would take a few million dollars or saving the life of a family member to get me to throw away 50 bottles of gear!

DUDE! guys would kill for that much gear, literally....im gonna cry
    I did want to give it all away......I really did, but I'm getting so lucky with this case. It would really be a shame for me to ship it all out to someone and then have LE come after me for trafficking, oh shit.

Thread Information