Ladies Man is offline Junior Member

Interesting issue

Hey people i have an interesting dillemma. Currently i am a biochem student in school and usually people in my field tend to be dorky nerds. Now not intending to sound arrogant or anything but i think i am the coolest and most well rounded guy in my classes in terms of physicall appearance. People percieve me as this intimidating tough guy beacuse i look built and i sorta a have an attitude. Last week while i was doing a presentation for this class everybody was staring at me waiting to see what came out of my mouth as if they were scared. Also this semester i employed a new tactic of ignoring all the hot girls and it seems to be working well, where i had girls ask me for my number. Now the problem is once people get to know me better they find out that i am more down to earth than they think and all the imagery goes out the window, but however i still wanna maintain that asshole image lol, how do you think this can be accomplished. I feel like people are more receptive when your not availiable and dont pay too much attention to them.

kittygobam is offline Female Member
    uhhh...be an asshole

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    sounds like you got being a d-bag down pat

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I'm sorry where did your user name come from? get a fracking grip dude. Be yourself and grab what you get or kill yourself. just a thought bro. Peace.

Monster87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladies Man View Post
    Hey people i have an interesting dillemma. Currently i am a biochem student in school and usually people in my field tend to be dorky nerds. Now not intending to sound arrogant or anything but i think i am the coolest and most well rounded guy in my classes in terms of physicall appearance. People percieve me as this intimidating tough guy beacuse i look built and i sorta a have an attitude. Last week while i was doing a presentation for this class everybody was staring at me waiting to see what came out of my mouth as if they were scared. Also this semester i employed a new tactic of ignoring all the hot girls and it seems to be working well, where i had girls ask me for my number. Now the problem is once people get to know me better they find out that i am more down to earth than they think and all the imagery goes out the window, but however i still wanna maintain that asshole image lol, how do you think this can be accomplished. I feel like people are more receptive when your not availiable and dont pay too much attention to them.

Something tells me maintaining that asshole image isn't going to be a problem.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    just stop turning into a psycho stalker after the girl gives you her #

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ roflmao

Op cmon ... U oughta be pretty weird if u think that attitude or image will take u somewhere
    .... Be good be nice and be wise

One more reason why ppl associate being muscular with being a dbag

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Wow, what an interesting dillemma
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Interesting issue-6a00e39827170f883300e5505bad9d8833-800wi.jpg  

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Thread is irrelevant to anything related to steroid .com.

This is you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M
    Last edited by Kibble; 10-29-2009 at 06:08 AM.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    I'm sorry where did your user name come from? get a fracking grip dude. Be yourself and grab what you get or kill yourself. just a thought bro. Peace.
    perfect.... could not of said it any better..

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    sounds like you got being a d-bag down pat
    bump for a great response!!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what r u 19 or 20 yrs old

wow i expected a little sympathy here, damn too much negative criticism. But lets be real, people like assholes and anybody even for example a girl that tells you any different is lying.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    ^^^ op is it not negative to desire to be seen as an asshole ...

Bro I tap a lot of fine pvssy there is no need for that .... At least not for that image

midknight is offline Junior Member
    Alrighty them......

Western Man is offline Associate Member
    Now not intending to sound arrogant or anything but i think i am the coolest and most well rounded guy in my classes in terms of physicall appearance.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Bo should handle this one...

There is no need to truly be an asshole. Exuding certain qualities like confidence, self-esteem, self-worth, etc, etc is what usually attracts people to you. The reason these girls stop talking to you is because you have led them to believe they are getting a certain product, when in reality they are not, you are putting on a front that you can't maintain.

Now normally people will say something cliched like, "be yourself," but often times the people asking for this kind of advice are introverted *****'s who allow women to walk all over them, so in their case being themselves doesn't do much for them. You need to emulate the qualities of men who are naturally good with women, or maybe read a book that BoJangles can recommend for you.

good sense godfather u sound like the most reasonable guy so far. What book u got me curious?

Just be like Katt Williams

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Thats easy. Once you get them to talk to you, whip out a Tazer and stun 'em. They can't run if their flopping around. And you will be able to keep the asshole image going. Two Birds....One Stone

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Bo should handle this one...

There is no need to truly be an asshole. Exuding certain qualities like confidence, self-esteem, self-worth, etc, etc is what usually attracts people to you. The reason these girls stop talking to you is because you have led them to believe they are getting a certain product, when in reality they are not, you are putting on a front that you can't maintain.

Now normally people will say something cliched like, "be yourself," but often times the people asking for this kind of advice are introverted *****'s who allow women to walk all over them, so in their case being themselves doesn't do much for them. You need to emulate the qualities of men who are naturally good with women, or maybe read a book that BoJangles can recommend for you.
    He really doesnt need my help you worded it pretty damn well imo.

And honestly, I think ruhl could help him better. They are both delusional, narcissitic, out of touch with reality, but MORE than anything detached & emotionally undevoted to other people.

Listen to his theme, everyones a dork and hes the center of the universe.
    But truth is he will learn from the feedback of his lack of progress.
    He will then try new things and realize why this doesn't work.

Yes you don't need to be a *clingy desperate bastard* (he goes to the extreme of *all out ignoring* hot girls - signature move of the insecure).
    You need to titrate forces from both worlds.
    Be there for her, but not too much. Its always simply push/pull, and all the best know it. He does 1 push and waits for them to pull, disrupting the ying yang of attraction before it starts.

Thats not how its done "Ladies Man", a true ladies man does not come to a forum to ask for ridiculous advice. No offense, get a grip.

You always must attract a woman to you first, thats not done by ignoring her. Its done by approach, direct or indirect. Build value w/out her thinking you're interested in her. Make her want you (I'm not explaining how sorry), be funny/cocky NOT arrogant. Then its basically a process of making her qualify to you. (after shes attracted) You say "I like girls that can _x_" if she is attracted she will TELL you "I am a girl that can _x_", if she says "I am a girl that can _y_" shes not attracted or shes prob gaming you for something.

Then you escalate. You can do it in more the 1 way however, that should go w/out saying. Natural confidence works, reason it doesn't for certain men is because they don't know what real natural confidence really is. And when you're in the process of attracting you never wanna give a woman more then 50%, in later stages you can. But during attraction its not called "attraction" if you're giving more then 50%, its called "chasing" and women will scurry.

Long story short he needs help. He needs to STOP being himself. Cause hisself has no idea what women like. He should go get some of David Ds seminars (david d interviews a lot of naturals, guys who have methods, a vast mix of different methods, different concepts of attraction/seduction, you can't not learn something very valuable). Dr. Pauls one with him (on "being a man") is great And DD links you to all the best, the stuff works cause its already been criticized by the people who developed it for years and years and refined it into what it is today. He should start there though & get some DVDs (you can get the shit free if you have common sense) Also check out cliffslist. As far as books DD has an excellent book list on Amazon. (books have no association to him)

Cliff Notes Version:

Look man you can ignore girls and have them approach you, but I can also get struck by lightning when I'm taking a shit.
    Problem is, next time I shit **DOES NOT MEAN** lighting will strike..

.. same way you ignoring a girl **DOES NOT MEAN** a girl will like or even give a fvck about you.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm

jbm

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    you have a great way of showing your humor!

jbm
    OP! are you Vinny The Chin?

LMAO... Great advice and pictures from the last two posters... you managed to add some redeeming value to the most useless thread in the history of the universe.
    Last edited by Monster87; 10-30-2009 at 01:09 AM.

jbm
    Ladies Man a.k.a Vinny

jbm

OP:

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    He would split that girl in half in the bedroom. Nice....

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would you purposefully try to be an asshole? That's even worse than being an asshole without even trying lol

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus god, either she's 4'11 or the dude's 6'10

Dude looks like Owen Wilson on cell-tech

Thread Information