MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired

Do you Feel.......

Do any of you guys feel like you can never please anybody, seems the more i try to do for people the more shit i seem to get back, fuk knows might just be me being depressed

Kicks The motivation straight out of me, what keeps you guys motivated, dont mean to put a downer on somebodys evening just me ranting and crying lol

MaNiCC

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    If someone handed you a blazing hot potato what would you do with it?

That's what you gotta do with thoughts like these, I know how it is man but you can only do what you can do. Don't let other people get you down.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Your probably talking about a woman here. Best thing you could do is realize you can never make a woman happy.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Your probably talking about a woman here. Best thing you could do is realize you can never make a woman happy.
    Unless you ignore them/show no intrest. Seems to be the only thing that works with these mysterious creatures.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    Do any of you guys feel like you can never please anybody, seems the more i try to do for people the more shit i seem to get back, fuk knows might just be me being depressed

Kicks The motivation straight out of me, what keeps you guys motivated, dont mean to put a downer on somebodys evening just me ranting and crying lol

MaNiCC
    You are trying to please the wrong people, that's all. Drop them and find someone who appreciates it. I had a GF/wife like that, the more I did the less she appreciated it. It took a few years but I finally gave up.

Fast forward 3 years and she admits she was WRONG and she was fvcked up, all her fault.

If it is all about a woman stop trying.... once you please her she will expect you to always keep it up until it kills you. LOL
    but really, if it is work to make her happy STOP now... no matter what you are thinking it wont be worth it. It's SOoo much easier and more fun/gratifying to find someone who really appreciates even the little things.

Really you can do something very little and some people will act like it's the world to them but others are never pleased. Find more of the ones who appreciate it and you will be much happier. Stop trying to please the people who have issues...
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-03-2009 at 03:23 AM.

roid1234 is offline New Member
    In this world there's a saying.Kindness can be mistaken for weakness.

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    If someone handed you a blazing hot potato what would you do with it?

That's what you gotta do with thoughts like these, I know how it is man but you can only do what you can do. Don't let other people get you down.

mate you cant just say fvck it when depression hits .

manicc . if your feeling real low m8 go get help . no one beats depression on thier own . as for people taking the piss . tell them . dont bottle it up . your the one that will suffer in the end if you do .

hummerman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Unless you ignore them/show no intrest. Seems to be the only thing that works with these mysterious creatures.
    So true!!! When i ignore my wife she wants to fu*k more....

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    lol im having cognitive analytical therapy, somedays things really bother me other days i get up and think fcuk em....... all great advice Guys

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    unless they are in bed with me or you then they are screaming with joy and satisfaction.......

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    unless they are in bed with me or you then they are screaming with joy and satisfaction.......
    this is true but that happiness is only temporary. Can't stay in bed with the same one all the time.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^Yup wash your cock of and right back to the same shit.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    this is true but that happiness is only temporary. Can't stay in bed with the same one all the time.
    What you think I am doing?????

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    ^^Yup wash your cock of and right back to the same shit.
    we all just think alike too much.......

Thread Information