Kratos is offline I feel accomplished

People this stupid should be put to death

Driver calls 911 to report herself as drunk
    Woman tells dispatcher she had been ‘drinking all night long’

updated 9:08 p.m. ET, Mon., Nov . 2, 2009
    NEILSVILLE, Wis. - The call came into the 911 dispatcher: "I don't want to hurt anybody. I'm drunk." And with that, Mary Strey, 49, of Granton, reported herself as a drunken driver about three miles northeast of Neilsville in central Wisconsin.

Clark County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Jim Backus said Monday that Strey's call on Oct. 24 led deputies to cite her for misdemeanor drunken driving with a blood-alcohol level double the legal limit to drive. She makes her first court appearance Dec. 10.

Backus said drunken drivers reporting themselves is rare.

In the 911 call, Strey said she wanted to report a drunken driver and the dispatcher asked if she was behind the suspect vehicle. "I am them," Strey said. She then followed the dispatcher's advice to pull over and turn on her flashers, telling him she had been "drinking all night long."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33594610...ews/?GT1=43001

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    See's lucky the cheese state doesn't have a cell phone law. She would have been guilty of that as well.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    what an idiot!!!! for drink driving in the first place.....and then reporting yourself is just stupid...why didnt she just not do it if she didnt want to hurt anybody!.......if your able to report yourself then your able to not do it.......

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    yeah read this on drudge this morning..
    we should use the saudi justice methods for dumb people...behead them and hang their bodies up to view in public...

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Saw thisnon the local news here last night. Yes dumb people suck but think about how much entertainment they provide...

Thread Information