**** moneygram horrible day

ughh i had a horrible day today, first, i used moneygram a machine, i guess i inserted too many bills at the same time so it jammed took my money, so thats 90 bucks lost... then when i came home my dad went to take a piss, and passed out so we took him to the hospital it turned out it wasn't life threatening from what he was suffering, though it scared me quite a bit i thought it was probably a severe panic attack like how that guy tony soprano got one, or maybe a heart attack, turned out it was something else i dunno what the name for it is but its not life threatening, but anyways a shitty ass day altogether, and i sure as **** ain't using moneygram no more **** their 4 dollar discount, im using western union at least a person does it

btw i used a fake name and such so i can't bring an id if i try to recover the money

is there any other way u think i could recover it? i have all the other information including the number for the money order
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 11-24-2009 at 02:47 AM.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    MONEY GRAM has stations to. Sorry you had a shitty day, every now and then everyone has one of those days

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Go break the machine and get your money back.

Thread Information