Thread: Broken hand

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member

Broken hand

Sadly I dont remember the whole night this story is fairly long with a large amount of detail in some areas..

This one guy I barely know has been wanting me to come out, to this club for a few drinks.

Ok so I wake up with my hand hurting like a bitch, I ask the guy I barely know what happened. Supposedly we went tot a pizza place and I went tot the washroom came out with a swollen hand took a bite of pizza and left taking a cab home. Im the type of guy that would tell someone what the **** happened to my hand if its broken even if im wasted. He sent me a text at liek 2:50 am like where the **** did u go bro.

I tend to over analysize things..lol

I'm largly pissed about my lifting being scewed up for at least a month.

I'm leaving out somebackround info about my past and what not..
    Last edited by moregunsthanroses; 11-27-2009 at 04:22 AM.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    that was the longest most confusing thing i ever read. Cliffsnotes???

i got from it that you were drunk at a club and no one liked you then you got pizza punched something and broke your hand. then investigated but the guy tried to lie to you

Am i going in the right direction?

lol yea its pretty ranting. I typed it out before but my IE crashed and I lost it so I just did it quickly lol..

your a little bit on track.. I'm thinking possibly it was a setup, you know keep your friends close and enemies closer. they were being nice to me from what I remember but maybe they got me that drunk or put something in my drink knowing the bartender..

Yea it seemed like he was lying to me for whatever reason. It's possible he just remembered he was there only after i left to scope the restroom again.

Also where my hand is damaged is way off from where my hand has been messed up b efore when punching. The brunt of the force is on the pinky side of my hand and the top part and pinky side(base part of the hand) is more swollen then the knuckles.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you were drunk and the punch may have been affected by that making it land awkward. i mean either you punched something at the pizza place or anywhere elese on your way home. who knows

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

I think what I have is a boxers fracture.. I can get sort of paranoid I should probably quit smoking weed... At the same time some stuff did seem a bit weird or maybe im just crazy haha...

Yea I must have not clenched my fist fully aiding in it not landing properly... When I look at the pic of the bathroom it looks like the paper towel dispenser has a dent in it. So who knows...

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses View Post
    lol yea its pretty ranting. I typed it out before but my IE crashed and I lost it so I just did it quickly lol..

your a little bit on track.. I'm thinking possibly it was a setup, you know keep your friends close and enemies closer. they were being nice to me from what I remember but maybe they got me that drunk or put something in my drink knowing the bartender..

Yea it seemed like he was lying to me for whatever reason. It's possible he just remembered he was there only after i left to scope the restroom again.

Also where my hand is damaged is way off from where my hand has been messed up b efore when punching. The brunt of the force is on the pinky side of my hand and the top part and pinky side(base part of the hand) is more swollen then the knuckles.
    Your ass isn't sore.... is it??

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    How was the pizza.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    It sounds like you are not that surprised you where that drunk though. I know you are claiming maybe someone put something in your drink but Im guessing this is not the first time you got DRUNK and dont remember some things that happen.

It sounds like you have a drinking problem to me. I have NEVER been that drunk. I know a lot of college kids do it, no common sense...

It also sounds like you probably think you are a bad ass already and when drunk you probably get worse. You probably where showing off and punched the wall in the bathroom.. I did that once, at school. I was drunk I hit a brick wall, did some damage to my hand but I remember the whole thing. it didnt hurt a bit then. After I thought what a dumb ass I was and have never done it again.

If you cant drink without getting drunk stop drinking 100%
    If you are serious about working out or body building you shouldn't be drinking like that anyways and I doubt it's only once ever few moths.

Tell me how far off I am?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-27-2009 at 01:46 PM.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It sounds like you are not that surprised you where that drunk though. I know you are claiming maybe someone put something in your drink but Im guessing this is not the first time you got DRUNK and dont remember some things that happen.

It sounds like you have a drinking problem to me. I have NEVER been that drunk. I know a lot of college kids do it, no common sense...

It also sounds like you probably think you are a bad ass already and when drunk you probably get worse. You probably where showing off and punched the wall in the bathroom.. I did that once, at school. I was drunk I hit a brick wall, did some damage to my hand but I remember the whole thing. it didnt hurt a bit then. After I though what a dumb ass I was and have never done it again.

If you cant drink without getting drunk stop drinking 100%
    If you are serious about working out or body building you shouldn't be drinking like that anyways and I doubt it's only once ever few moths.

Tell me how far off I am?
    ^^^

it was a single room restroom so i wouldn't have been sh owing off unless i went to play swords with some guy lol! It was also a long ass hallway to the back there so it was well secluded from the main enterance

There's grafitti on the wall something about drunk BS it doesn't make sense i could copy it out here.. I saw what looked like a dent on the paper towel dispenser machine.. beside that theres a drawing of what could look like an outline of a very a swollen hand and ATMOS beside it... and a Dot right below the dent. If you can picture what im saying here...

I only drink often once every 2-3 months on average at the max, when i do drink ive been known to go all out. I do smoke weed alot which I knowi hsould quit but there are alot worse things. I've done shit in my past so i do have enemies but then again who hasnt... its just to what degree.

Someone may have been trying to piss me off at that point aka messing with me while i was drunk, maybe it was someone just playing aroudn being drunk as well or really trying to piss me off aka me punching some shit and just bouncing...

Sure its possible i did it for their not being paper towels or something stupid like that, but it doesn't make too much sense in all honesty. some other stuff seemed sketch earlier that night and being with guys i didnt know at all...
    Last edited by moregunsthanroses; 11-28-2009 at 06:18 PM.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    What????

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Have we gotten any lucidity to this story yet, or are we still in a fog?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Have we gotten any lucidity to this story yet, or are we still in a fog?
    Yeah I get the same feeling. Sounds like he is really really trying to find an excuse for his stupidity.

Sounds like to me you have a drinking problem. You don't have to drink every day or every weekend to have a problem. Even drinking once in a while and not remembering what happened one time is to much.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-29-2009 at 01:21 AM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    If you can't remember the next day, that's not a good sign.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what a stupid thread

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah I get the same feeling. Sounds like he is really really trying to find an excuse for his stupidity.

Sounds like to me you have a drinking problem. You don't have to drink every day or every weekend to have a problem. Even drinking once in a while and not remembering what happened one time is to much.
    No not at all I wasnt an looking for an exuse for my stupidity I honestly think given the situation its very possible dare I say even plausable something went down. Sure its also very likelyy I was just bein a drunk idiot. Maybe I'll talk to the doc at my follow up and ask if it could have been some trauma to my hand instead of me punching something.

I would much prefer for this to be from my stupidity then for something to have gone down, a comination of the two fits as well.

Your right I dont have to be drinking every weekeed or night for it to be a problem(because it certainly caused me a problem here and has in the past). I was thinking more along the lines of an alcoholic

I will admit when I do drink I, I'll often go big or go home, maybe its partially my compulsive behavior. Keep in mind here I was/am on antibiotics so that makes one more sensitive to the booze.
    Last edited by moregunsthanroses; 11-30-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    How was the pizza.
    haha I don't remember

But as well all know pizza is like sex even bad pizza is still pizza

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    ^^^
    That sums it all up right there.

Ok so i may have figured out a possible connection.

and?

PM if u want to know
    Last edited by moregunsthanroses; 12-09-2009 at 06:51 PM.

Last edited by moregunsthanroses; 12-09-2009 at 06:49 PM. Reason: It's the internet i want privacy

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    hahaha^^^^^wow!!......me confused...but having a laugh anyway!!

magnum P.I u are not my friend..

im so confused as well...

lol how do u know I havent found a link? oh wait you don't know

Thread Information