Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Move to Asia and you wont have any of these problems. They have great Pay As You Go plans here
    OMG i wanna go to asia soooooooo bad

little horny asian girls OMG

i can see it now

asian girl: 'hellooo'
    me: gday mate
    asian girl: omg u australian
    me: bloody oath
    asian girl: omg i love your acsent
    me: yea now suck it!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^ may need to tweak it but its bullet proof lol

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

give me an S give me a T give me a I give me a C give me a K
    OK!
    give me an I give me an N
    OK!
    give me a H give me a E give me a R
    OK!
    give me a P give me a O give me a O give me a P give me a E give me a R
    WHAT DOES IT SPELL?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Ok heres the background

I have a girlfriend of around two years and we have had some rough times lately. Well this semester i have two classes with the most beautiful girl i have ever met and she has a great personality. She is a cheerleader at my university.
    "The most beautiful girl I have ever met". I'm going to tell you no matter what I wind up saying in the end, you saying this is an accurate prediction that you have no idea how to handle circumstances like this.

She is NOT the most beautiful girl you've ever met, and fvck her personality. Chances are shes hot and you wanna bang her, and because she talks to you (no other reason) you think she has a nice personality. How nice is her personality gonna be when you proposition her for some intimacy and she says "Im sorry I think we should just be friends"?..

We have become pretty good friends over the course of the semester and i think im really starting to like this girl. She flirts with me. If i have to go do something between classes she will come with me.
    I also have become pretty good friends over the course of SEMESTER with people (ahem - 3 months). And you know what? I don't know 95% of those people anymore after the semester ends.
    But she follows you around because she prob feels "safe" around you, like you're one of those guys who doesnt have the balls to make a move on her. You never get into a friends role with a woman you want to fvck.
    Next time you want to do something after class and she wants to come YOU SAY "I'm sorry I'm meeting up with some friends, maybe another time?" Its hard for men to see (as counterintuitive as it is) that doing something like that is more likely to get you closer to a girl then allowing her to come with you in between classes like you're best friends. You're NOT best friends, you wanna fvck her, start acting that way. Be an ass if you must, would prob work better then what you're doing now.

The problem is she has a boyfriend of almost a year and i have the girlfriend. I have talked to her about this guy and she says they argue everyday but then it seems like she really likes him.
    Thats not really a problem. Its more a "circumstance". =]
    Circumstances change all the time, some other guys would not even view her bf as any type of threat. He can beat the shit out of her and that still wouldn't mean youre any closer to banging her.
    The key in these situations is to keep making her attracted to you whilst never verbalizing the fact that you have a single feeling her.
    You can call it the "point break", the "event horizon", but for men who do this a lot (theres a slang name for stealing gfs actually.. cant recall) there is ALWAYS a point where the level of attraction she has for you supercedes the level of attraction she has for her bf. When she truely reaches that point, its very unlikely her own logic will save her. But trust me, when you know how to CREATE ATTRACTION, thats all you need.
    Its a matter of time essentially before she breaks. And if she doesn't, you simply never created enough attraction. Its pretty simple in my mind. And I've always seen it pan out that way in real life. There ARE guys with a crapload of game who would have no problem banging this girl, so it IS possible. What really determines that outcome is how long you've been gaming chicks, and I can tell you never have in your life. So you're likely to fail (from the first statement you made about her beauty).

I'm getting mixed vibes from this girl and im unsure if i should act on it because we both have partners. My girl has gotten to the point where i love her but the bitching has just become to much and it is distancing us. Liking this girl isnt helping that either.
    No, don't act on it. Not because its wrong to cheat, not because girls don't fvck around on their bfs everyday (cause they do), but because given your general level of experience in a situation like this, its more likely you will fail then vice versa. Thats just the cold hard truth.

So my question is do i act on it and try to talk to this girl about how i have feelings for her or do i just leave it alone and maybe regret it in the future. I'm afraid if i need to act and i dont do it now then i may ruin any chances i have because the semester is almost over and we probably wont really see each other anymore after it unless there is more of a connection
    Don't act on it, again, if you were one of my friends and I've SEEN you steal gfs before, and I KNEW you KNEW how to properly build attraction I'd say go for it. But you're most likely gonna treat this like the sequel to "The Notebook", and you're gonna ruin any chance you ever had with her, proposing 5 mins after she kisses you. (sorry if I sound condescending I do mean it more merely as a joke) Your best chance at this point would be to focus on building attraction (if you need help on this watch a David D seminar and practice) and seeing if SHE will iniate a sexual encounter, then you can bait her by pulling back and leading her on. Otherwise, I just wouldn't put my money on your skills being able to drive through the wall of social dynamics that exist here.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Jesus Bojangles its good to see nothing has changed bro. It would take me a fvcking week to type all that shit up

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm

jbm

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesh, if you guys were as stand up and honest with girls/guys in real life as you are on the internet, the world might be a better place and guys would not get the lable they do.

I'll give you standard guy advice I guess.

If you want to find out how this girl feels, you need to do somthing with her before you ask her to be with you. It sounds like you might be falling into the friends zone.

I'd invite her to a party, or out for some drinks and not be scared to be a little bit of a pig with her. Flirt with her when her inabitions are down, touch her and make semi-inappropriate comments in a joking manner and don't get too serious with it.

Buy the end of the night, you should be able to feel it out if you can kiss her or if the 2 of you can plow. But honestly if the semester is about over...you have to act soon or you'll drift apart. try to plow her a.s.a.p but try it when you are a little drunk so you can blame it on booze the next day.

I'm 29 years old.

jbm

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Honestly reading at the facts about yourslef thread.... And reading dangerous dans wise words.... All I gotta say if it's not bad for ur health and you wanna do it and it's not making this world a worst place to live go ahead and do whatever u want ... U only live once.... If u do go for her make sure u stick it in her pooper

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    Honestly reading at the facts about yourslef thread.... And reading dangerous dans wise words.... All I gotta say if it's not bad for ur health and you wanna do it and it's not making this world a worst place to live go ahead and do whatever u want ... U only live once.... If u do go for her make sure u stick it in her pooper

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    it would be lot easier if u had asked should you or should u not break up with ur girl cause of the relationship issues. Forget the other girl and look at it realistically if the girl was not around would you still break up with ur current GF? if the answer is no then you are go for it.

I think it's clear what you need to do:

Kill them both.

:
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 11-29-2009 at 02:23 AM.

jbm

jbm

jbm

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    No regrets!

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    sleep with them both your young have fun...

wharton is offline out of here

Talking

LoL I think your gonna end up getting your head smashed in with some form of bat by her current BF, I hope your current GF reads this knows its you and you get what you deserve... Nothing! see ya loser.

What a really sad thread get on Jerry springer.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    End things with your current girlfriend.. Take bojangles advice and use this circumstance as your first lesson.... You seem to be a relationship type of guy from reading how you talk about women, BUT you must realize you can't be in a relationship all through your youth and meet enough girls to know what you like in a girl... Best of luck

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I decided just to go out and have some fun. Broke up with my girlfriend. Probably not gonna try to pursue anything with the cheerleader until a later time when we are both single (still unsure though guess i'll see how things go over the next couple of weeks)

Already got a few girls jumping all over the fact that im single now asking to hang out with me this week. So maybe things will turn out good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information