RyanRoss is offline Associate Member

Ways to get probationed time shortened?

Hey everyone,

Got my sentencing today for two D Felony's. Got them dropped to a class A misdemeanor with 18 months probation. 24 hours community service, NO fine, and NO court costs. Just costs of my probation (about $1600 total...) Is there a way to get my probation shortened? The random drug / alcohol tests don't bother me because I don't drink or do drugs. What bothers me is every time I have to take a urine test, the guy literally has to watch me. Like dick balls and all, and is standing like 1 ft behind me. I cannot go when people watch!! I had to drink 30 oz of diet mt dew and almost a gallon of water to barely squeeze enough out!!! My girl does not get it....she said, "How did you go in front of everyone in county then in the holding cell?" I said.....everyone in the holding cell wasn't watching my dick and balls

Anyway the kicker of this story is I went to the public restroom right after, and I'm pissing like no other. The guy next to me goes, "WHAT THE HELL MAN?! You can go that much NOW?" I look to my left and its the probation officer who was supervising me go

Edit: Just did some research. All fines have to be paid, and half my probation has to be over. Since I took a plea agreement and I'm assuming that me trying to terminate my probation midway through would violate my end of the plea agreement. Guess I'm going to have to ride this out. After its all over I'm going to ask the prosecutor if my record can be sealed or expunged and close this chapter of my life.

If a record is expunged, is it completely GONE? Would I still have a misdemeanor with the judicial system, or would it just be sealed on background checks that are not state/government related?
    Last edited by RyanRoss; 11-30-2009 at 10:31 PM.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    no record is completely sealed if u get arrested again for the same charge they will open it to prove to the judge ur a repeat offender

depends who does the background check iv tried intelius and i was able to see my friends sealed record it dont tell u what it is or what its for but if someone really wants to know what it is im sure they can find out

but if ur asking if a normal job would be able to see it no not unless it was a drug charge and u were applying for a job in say a hospital i dont think ud pass the background check

i may be wrong best to ask a lawyer

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Learn to be good friends with the warden.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol no need to be friends with a warden hes not in prison it just feels that way

Monster87 is offline Member
    It can never be completely expunged, just taken off for background checks. The courts will have records of your charges forever.

RyanRoss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster87 View Post
    It can never be completely expunged, just taken off for background checks. The courts will have records of your charges forever.
    Damn. Ahh well. At least its not there when I'm out of college!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If you want you can come over and practice pissing in front of others. I'd be willing to do this for you.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If you want you can come over and practice pissing in front of others. I'd be willing to do this for you.
    Ho ho ho

Thread Information