Thread: Diverse Society

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired

Diverse Society

as our society's are becoming more diverse day by day, i was wondering what you guys think are advantages of living in a diverse society, also what you think are disadvantages, Please before you post respect others peoples religions and ideologies.

( I am studying diversity as one of my modules and thought im a member of a diverse community, so lemme have it people)

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    back when i lived in detroit about 10 years ago i knew this guy from lebanon he was a big strong guy he could toss railroad ties around like it was nothing come to find out he was in the lebanese army for 15 years he was a good guy

i also us to hang at my local party store arab owned it was a mom and pops store and thats what i called them they made sure as a young kid i stayed off the streets
    and put me to work i use to do bank runs with pops and they would make killer foods that till this day makes my mouth water

and at 16 i use to go to this bar called helens and shot pool and drank pop played darts it was a old peoples bar she was polish and she took over the bar after her husband pasted away on here 50th bday i gave her a picture of frank sinatra that he signed that my uncle gave me and she put it right up on the middle of the bar its also where i met my first gay person his name was richard he was in his late 50s ud never know he was gay unless u asked him cool guy and was very smart

i was very lucky growing up as a kid in a diverse society its something u dont think about as a kid growing up and u dont start to understand how u could have turned out if it wasnt for them factors where i lived i grew up with blacks arabs whites polish u could pretty much name it and it was where i lived
    Last edited by drdeath613; 12-01-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Thread Information